The rules for Credit Loans are in the red sticky at the top of the forum How to Use this Forum... , but I think some members are not realizing there are rules specific to asking for credit loans, or have forgotten them.
Please make sure you are following these rules and posting and editing your thread correctly and not asking for credit loans more often than you are allowed.
- Requests to "lend a credit". Members sometimes ask for credits to be lent to them. This is okay as long as members follow these rules:
(7) Rules regarding posts asking for "credit loans"
NOTE: asking for credit GIFTS is strictly prohibited. Asking for LOANS must be confined to Book Bazaar and follow the rules below:
- The original post in the topic should specify clearly (1) how many credits are needed (maximum 6) and (2) a timeframe to repay them.
- Any members who lend credits in response to these threads must post in the topic that they have given credits, and how many.
- When the member who asked for a loan has gotten the credits she needs, she must edit the topic title and the original post to say "Thank you--no more replies needed!" .
- No member should post a topic asking to borrow credits more than once per month, and can do this a maximum of 2 months in a row. So it is okay to ask in January and again in February, but that same member cannot ask again until April.
- No member may ask for credit loans before having paid back all previous loans.
- Anyone giving credits to a member in response to this kind of topic who expects repayment should send a PM saying "I have lent you [x number of] credits - pay me back when you can" (or state a timeframe in your message).
- Anyone giving credits to a member in response to this kind of topic who does NOT expect repayment should include in her PM "I have sent you [x number of credits] - no need to repay".
- These credit loan topics may not appear anywhere but Book Bazaar. The original poster may bump the topic if she needs to only once - not once per day, but once ever.