|Page: Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.|
This is where we post our wishes - maybe things we collect, something we can no longer find in our area, things we have always wanted etc, etc. No wish is too big (though common sense is appreciated!); you never know what will turn up.
We must all abide by these PBS rules :
Our own RAOK rules:
And please remember, if one of the moderators contacts you about a posting, then we are only trying to keep the forum running smoothly and according to PBS rules. If you are asked to change, move, or delete your post, please do so. Most of you know that the PBS team does get involved to edit posts and accounts can be suspended if rules are broken. We hate to see that happen to our fellow RAOKers!
If you have questions, feel free to contact me.
Happy December! Wishing all who celebrate warm and wonderful holidays.
My wishes this month are:
~ Any toys for an almost 2 year-old girl
~ Anything related to "American Horror Story" or "The Walking Dead"
~ Anything Snoopy
~ This one is probably a long shot but I'm going to take a chance. I would love a women's size small or medium button up cardigan sweater to wear over another top when it's a tad chilly but not full on "crank up every heater!" temp. Haha. A neutral color would be especially nice, like black, white, grey, ect. But I can work with any!
Thank you for reading!
Tooth fairy pillow
Minion tic tac box or anything minion
Health magazines – any kind for me and my son
Men size 3x White dress shirt or any color for my 17yr old son
Men Dress pants size 40 by 32 any color for my 17yr old son
K-cups and coupons
Anything about: Plexus, Shakeology shakes
Coupons: Any coupons, samples
Oxy clean power
Boost glucose control
Drink mix singles (anything like that) coupons or pkgs
Carnation instant breakfast –coupons or pkgs
Cat food and litter coupons
Canon fine ink cartridges – 40 Black, 41 Color, 30 Black, 31 Color
Thank you, Blessings
Last Edited on: 12/12/15 12:22 PM ET - Total times edited: 3
Merry Christmas yall !!
Any type of Queen size sheets you might have for my 11 yr old daughters bed.
Any type of pillow cases standard or King. Prefer white but honestly any would do.
Strange request: Land O Lakes ARTIC WHITE cocoa. I cant find anywhere, except on Amazon where it is outrageously priced. AQpparently you can get them at a Sams club or other stores, but we dont have them here in the mountains.
My daughters request: A My little Pony 2016 calendar. If anyone comes across one, she would love it. Ill wrap it up and hand it to her on Christmas if you can find it.
Coke codes or Marlboro coupons.
Thanks for looking!!!
Last Edited on: 11/30/15 9:51 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
My same ol', same ol' wishes for December...
* Coke codes (like a zillion other people)
* Kelloggs codes (also, like lots of other people... lol)
* Any misc. medical supplies... gauze, gloves, forceps, braces, etc. I'm trying to build a nice emergency first aid kit.
* Old style hand held shower sprayer that goes on a faucet.
* I'm new to essential oils & would like to try out some different ones so if you have any partial bottles or scents you don't like that you're willing to part with it would be greatly appreciated. Nothing lavender please, I'm allergic.
* I finally got myself a Seal-a-Meal machine & would appreciate any bags or accessories you may no longer be using.
* Men's Ties ~ There's a local lady that makes lap quilts for charity out of old ties & I've been collecting them for her.
* Any old brooches, earrings, rings, etc. costume jewelry that is the size of a quarter or larger. The bigger & more gaudy, the better.
* Coupons for the following... Tide, Gain or ALL detergent, Oxy Clean, Windex, Kleenex/Puffs/etc., Angel Soft or Northern TP, Stouffers, Life Cereal, Cheerios, Cocoa Pebbles, Cocoa Krispies, Triscuits, Pringles, Jif, Quaker Instant Oatmeal, Miracle Whip, canned tomato products, Pasta & Pasta Sauces.
Last Edited on: 12/1/15 2:51 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
Kellogg's Rewards Codes
Boxtops and Campbell's labels for Education (no children or grandchildren in school now, but I give them to a local school)
Coupons for diapers for my 2 grandsons-- they are aged 19 months and 3 months so we need multiple sizes
My wishes for December are:
$3 Coupon for Pearls Probiotic (if you sign up at the website they will mail one per address.... but only once so I can't do it again}
Regular Pepsi Coupons
Aveda Invati shampoo and conditioner samples
John Frieda- luxurious Volume shampoo and conditioner samples
**Coupons or Promo Codes for Lowes, Home Depot
would like to try a Gelly roll gel pen
BookMates II- charcoal, ribbons, pansies or quasar
Betty Boop Stickers
My wishes for the month are:
4. Coupons-any that you have extra of and especially Internet coupons since I can't print out coupons for the moment.
5. DVD's you no longer want-would love any that are Xmas related...will take them without a case as well...no horror please.
6. Anything Coca Cola-especially Xmas related! :)
Thank you for reading. I will try to fullfill wishes. Please post your unique wishes...I may be able to help you out. :)
Last Edited on: 12/27/15 12:11 AM ET - Total times edited: 3
My wishes are pretty much the same as always.
Polident Denture Cleaner coupons
Dog Treat coupons
Sargento Cheese coupons
Any old coloring books, especially Christmas
And if you happen to have any old colored pencils that you no longer want or need, I'd be happy to have them.
Fingernail clippers. I keep losing them!
I can use manufacturer, Target, or printed off the internet coupons for the following:
Last Edited on: 12/29/15 12:15 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Thanks for looking!
Last Edited on: 12/7/15 9:52 AM ET - Total times edited: 2
Hello! Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas! It is good to be back. I can't wait to see what wishes I can grant.
My wishes are:
*Like new books for a school behavior incentive program (or a great deal on them)
*Small toys and trinkets for the school behavior incentive program
*Coupons for pepsi, land of lakes butter
*music by Penatonix or Home Free
*classroom supplies that may be extra and laying around like pencils (do not have to be mechanical), erasers, tape
*scraps of Christmas wrap at least 6 inches by 1 inch (we are making old-fashioned chains)
Last Edited on: 12/7/15 11:06 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
Happy December and Merry Christmas to Everyone!
My wish list includes:
1.) Christmas socks (size 9-11 or one size)
2.) Labor Day DVD (Kate Winslet)
3.) Star Wars Episode 2: Attack of the Clones DVD
Last Edited on: 12/23/15 6:20 PM ET - Total times edited: 11
This month I would love to ask for...
any red , green, white , silver, gold beads ..( or such ) Plastic or wooden or metal.... Any design... And shape.
i want my grandkids to make Xmas stuff for my tree.
omg today I went and bought a white tree.
not using the green one this year.
Last Edited on: 12/1/15 9:08 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
I'm wishing for:
coupons for : glucose meters/test strips/lancets (One Touch, Breeze 2, Contour, Freestyle, etc.) - I purchase them using the coupons and donate them to our local health clinics.
coupons for: Blue Diamond almond milk, Atkins shakes, Minute Rice, Uncle Ben's Rice, Sargento cheese products
Murad Resurgence samples or travel sizes - not available in any local salons or beauty supply stores
Alterna caviar moisture shampoo and conditioner samples or travel sizes
Redken Color Extend Magnetics shampoo and conditioner samples or travel sizes
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Last Edited on: 12/1/15 7:43 PM ET - Total times edited: 3
I would love any of these items:
- Pet Supermarket coupons
- Box Tops for Education
- Campbells Labels for Education
- Children's Allegra coupons
- Sephora coupons
Thanks for looking, and have a Happy Holiday season!
Happy Holidays Everyone! Here's a few things I could use:
Little notepads, post-its, etc. I make lists and notes to accomplish daily tasks due to some memory issues related to a TBI.
Price/sale tags, like the kind with a little string on them.
Thanks for looking :)
Last Edited on: 12/2/15 5:58 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
I only have a few wishes this month:
* Prayers/good thoughts are still needed and appreciated for my family and me.
* My grandmother is in need of thick or fuzzy socks. At her age, she's always freezing and has voiced her interest in getting some. I'd like to try to get her some for Christmas.
Last Edited on: 12/10/15 8:22 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
1.) Long shot: Labrynth DVD
2.) any Christmas ornaments that a 2 year old boy, 5 year old girl, and 16 year old girl might like.
3.) mittens/gloves for same ages (2 year old boy, 5 year old girl, 16 year old girl).
4.) bath towels. We have very few.
5.) anything Mickey Mouse/Donald Duck or Little Einsteins.
6.) clothes pins.
Last Edited on: 12/10/15 9:48 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
candles new or used