Daily Guideposts 1982 Author:Guideposts HOW TO BE INSPIRED EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR--WITH DAILY GUIDEPOSTS 1982 — 1. Begin each month with a prayer-poem that sets a reverential tone for the four weeks ahead. In 1982 these monthly features all take a helpful, different kind of look at God's Commandments for your life. — 2. Pause in Mid-month to hear how the Bible can speak clearly and power... more »fully to you, just as it does to each of the 12 Guideposts authors who tell "When the Bible Speaks to Me."
3. On Each Sunday of Lent find a grace for the week, a heartfelt expression of gratitude to God that your family will want to say before Lenten Meals--and perhaps for years to come.
4. From Palm Sunday to Easter, "be" in Jerusalem for the momentous events of Holy Week. Feel the presence of the Lord as you see the last days of his life on earth through the eyes of his disciple Peter--an imaginary "diary" written by Marilyn Morgan Helleberg.
5. As Christmas Nears discover new ways to prepare for the holidays spiritually. The four advent sunday features will help you find peace of mind during a frantically busy time.
6. On Christmas Day read aloud a touching true story written by Norman Vincent Peale.
7. And on every Ordinary Day of the year--and holidays, too--take a story and a prayer to your heart, devotionals that will light your way and lighten your cares as you move closer to our Lord Jesus.« less