Daily Guideposts 1987 Author:Guideposts A few of the many inspiring "How-To's" you'll find in the pages of Daily Guideposts, 1987...to help you experience the warmth of God's love each day of the year: — 1. How to recognize the real riches in your life. — 2. How to rethink the spiritual legacy you want to leave behind. — 3. How to start each day with a "full-cup" of happiness. — 4. How to... more » translate "good will" thoughts into action.
5. How to pray and "let go" listening for God's answers in the fabric of your daily life.
6. How to handle loneliness when a friend moves away, when a child leaves home.
7. How to let go of anger and leave your hurts in 'His' hands.
8. How to recognize the deep needs of others and sow seeds of healing love in their lives.
9. How to practice the thanksgiving formula of "1-1,000" to get you through any difficulty.
10. How to receive the gift of letting others help you.
11. How to practice the "Refrigerator Door Philosophy" of instant kitchen inspiration.