Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Book Bazaar Book Bazaar

Topic: deals on my shelf - possibly unpostable Stephanie Meyer wish listed audio b

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
  Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
Generic Profile avatar
Standard Member medal
Subject: deals on my shelf - possibly unpostable Stephanie Meyer wish listed audio b
Date Posted: 3/18/2017 8:34 AM ET

Editing for clarification: I didn't put the Meyer audio books in the wish list thread because I'm not sure they are postable.

I have Twilight, New Moon, Breaking Dawn, and Eclipse unabridged on audio CD. The reader is Ilyana Kadushin. These are ex-library with significant use and although all discs are there I can't vouch for how well they work. I don't like the Twilight series so I really don't want to sit through almost 50 discs to make sure they all work properly. So if anyone is interested in taking all 4 as a set I will discount from 8 to 5 credits. All 4 of these are wish listed.

2 for 1 on all Nora Roberts, Karen Kingsbury, Diana Palmer

I have a hardcover copy of Making Rag Rugs which is wish listed under ISBN 1580174558 paperback. The ISBN on this book is 0965399905 which doesn't come up in the system at all. It is ex library in good condition.

I also have an unpostable copy of Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Wimpy Kid Do It Yourself Book, hardcover, ISBN 9780810989955 my son filled out about 10% of the pages (unfortunately in pen) before losing interest. Free with an order from my shelf.

Unpostable of The Sea Wolves by Wolfgang Frank.  Mass market paperback, ISBN 0345295048 cover is torn and book is badly foxed/yellowed. Free with an order from my shelf.

Last Edited on: 3/20/17 5:35 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
AZnightowl avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 3/18/2017 2:57 PM ET

Isn't it against the rules to offer WL'd books outside of the Multiple WL thread?

Generic Profile avatar
Standard Member medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 3/18/2017 6:16 PM ET

She doesn't have a postable wishlist book under the wished ISBN.

ABCatHome avatar
Limited Member medalMember of the Month medalTour Guide Asst. Coord. medalBook Bazaar Coordinator medalPBS Blog Contributor medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 3/19/2017 2:01 PM ET

Messaged you Bren.  The WL books in question are the Twilight books in the first paragraph.  As it is described, those are WLd and therefore not allowed to be listed here in the general BB forum per this rule:

(6) No trying to jump the Wish List "line" by offering or asking for postable Wish Listed books.  Postable Wish Listed books should be posted and swapped "officially".  This of course does not apply to posts advertising an alternate ISBN  (or non-ISBN version) of a Wish Listed title; it is fine to advertise that you have those posted to your account Bookshelf.

However, these can be offered in the Wishlist Multiple Thread since your desire is for them to go to one location.  Please check out the rules for that thread before posting.  :)

***MARCH 2017 Official Wishlist Multiple Thread***

The majority of the original post above is fine...just the first paragraph that needs to be removed.  :)