|Page: Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.|
This is where we post our wishes - maybe things we collect, something we can no longer find in our area, things we have always wanted etc. etc. No wish is too big, you never know what will turn up. *As we get closer to the holidays, let us remember that this should not become a wish list for the whole family and friends.
Our own RAOK rules: Please
You do need to say THANK YOU. See our monthly *****thank you thread****, or you may acknowledge what you have received via PM to the members who granted your wishes. This is very important if you wish to continue to receive things from others.
If you see a wish you can grant, just PM the poster for their address.
If you have questions, feel free to contact me.
My wishes for this month are:
Any cute and/or vintage looking jewelry or charms - hearts, teacups, bows, ect
Anything Jane Austen releated - bookmarks, small items, ect
Wet n Wild, Eco Tools, or Burt's Bees products or coupons
Tea (no lemon, please)
Anything connected to the tv show "The Walking Dead"
Coke codes (yep, I have started collecting too!)
Thank you for reading!
Last Edited on: 12/17/13 12:36 AM ET - Total times edited: 2
My wishes are ......
2014 Wall calendar
K-cups -- any flavor - coffee, tea or hot cocoa
Anything My Little Pony or Hello Kitty for my granddaughter
Thanks so very much for looking!!
As always, the Sheeplady wishes for -
Stationery! I don't need note cards at the moment, but any tablets, boxes, loose paper or pkts. of writing paper will be used and appreciated.
Thanks for looking and for taking part in our RAOK forum.
for grandkids: baby diapers /pullups / wipes / desitin / baby food
for me :: yogurt / energy bars / cereals / nail polish / covergirl / pudding
for cats : dry food / canned food / litter / treats
for DD and me: victoria secrets / bath and bodyworks
old playing cards / bus ticket stubs/ old maps / board game cards / foreign stamps / odd pictures from a magazine /
any magazine pic that you might see of these shows: American Horror: Coven .....or.... Walking Dead......
ANYTHNG : Wizard of Oz..........my grandkids are finally into this movie
I am back at work and walking daily. The ankle is still hurting going down steps or inclines but I can deal with that.
My other wishes for this month:
Prize box toys for 2nd graders
wide lined paper for school
crayons 8 or 16 count
thanks for all you do
Last Edited on: 12/1/13 12:07 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
My wishes for Dec are:
1. Coke codes-greatly used and very appreciated
2. Lean cuisine codes-appreciate any I can get
3. Kellogg's codes
4. Coupons-any odd ones or any from the Internet you don't want---I would love them!
5. Anything Coca Cola-I am not picky.
6. Anything Gooseberry Patch that you no longer want or something like that
8. Any movie or TV DVD that you no longer want-no horror please
Thank you for looking! I will do my best to fulfill wishes on here as well. :)
Last Edited on: 12/20/13 12:28 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
Coke codes (always VERY much appreciated!)
Stamps for the 'stamp saver' Rachel Ray dinnerware from Albertsons (though may be a regional promotion where you get a free stick-on stamp for every $10 spent at Albertsons -- if you're not collecting them yourself, I'll happily take them!)
Granola bars, oatmeal, or other snacks that I can put in care packages for my son in the Marine Corps.
Hormel Compleats or Sandwichmakers
Hormel REV Wraps
Special K or Honey Bunches of Oats cereal
Wet N Wild Cosmetics
Long Shot: any Nintendo NES Megaman game, and Nintendo DSi games
Last Edited on: 12/1/13 4:10 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
I'm wishing for:
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Here is my Wish List:
- Anything cross stitching related, but especially patterns (any kind of patterns as I cross-stitch for the online charity LoveQuilts and a wide variety of themes are requested to be stitched, though please, no Christmas/winter/angel patterns, I'm all set on those!); I'd especially like those 'One Nighter' pamphlets
- 3D puzzle or wood model or any kind of kit or model for building a model tower/building; I'd really like one of the Empire State Building but I'd be happy for anything that looks like it belongs in a modern day city; even if all the pieces aren't there or it has been used before, it doesn't matter to me, I would still be happy to have it
- Small thin pins, for the purposes of pinning down completed cross stitch for framing (would also be happy for just any advice on what kind of pins and where to find them)
- Anything related to dragons: statues, posters, postcards, calendars, toys, figures, anything remotely related to dragons (honestly, I want to write a book featuring dragons and surrounding myself in dragon memorabilia is wonderful inspiration; would also welcome any other mythical creatures but mostly dragons)
- Any Halloween decorations you're looking to get rid of! I love Halloween and am looking to really build up my collection of decorations
I have wishes for costume pieces. I know they're long shots but it never hurts to ask, right? All of these would be for an adult, nothing kid-sized, thanks!
- Yellow rain coat, like the classic basic bright yellow rain coat that's iconic to the point of being a stereotype
- Yellow (or white that can be dyed yellow) jumpsuit/full bodysuit; skin tight or baggy, either way works
- Black or purple or blue witch/wizard hat, tall and pointy; it's okay if it is worn and raggedy, that's the look I'm going for
- Red or purple full length skirt
Like I said, I know it's a long shot but I figured I should just put it out there in the world :) If you have any ideas on how I can get my hands on them for cheap, I would also welcome those suggestions.
Thanks for reading my wish list! Happy December, everyone! Holiday months are here!
Happy December! :D
- Owl, bluejay, or spider stuff, especially jewelry, knick-knacks, art
Kellogg's Family Reward Codes
Anything related to U.S. Soccer, Real Madrid, LA Galaxy, Everton, Major League Soccer, English Premier League, FIFA World Cup or UEFA
Coupons for Coppertone Tattoo Guard sunscreen
Scrabble tiles (any letters)
Coupons for: Groceries
Victoria's Secret for free panties or $10 off a purchase
Poptabs-for Ronald McDonald House
DECEMBER WISHLIST- Thanks for looking!
Christian Ornaments for the Tree- While you are decorating your tree if you have any religious ornaments you are replacing- or parts of Christian ornaments that can be refurbished:
White Doves, Jesse Tree Ornaments, Nativity Figurines : Baby Jesus alone/in manger, Shepherds, Sheep, Word Ornmanents- like FAITH, HOPE JOY, PEACE, BELIEVE, or Bible Verse Ornaments, Names of God, Crosses- I would welcome those!
Swedish/Norwegian/Scandinavian Christmas Items- Stickers, Greeting or Christmas Cards ( Carl Larsson, Lisi Martin, Lucia, God Jul ) Gnomes, Dala painted horses, small red tole painted candle holders. GOD JUL items, etc.
MINIATURE Doll House like TINY items to make Shadow Boxes Scenes : Tiny ceramic/wood/ dolls, animals, furniture, books, Food items, and Faith Miniatures- Bibles, very mini doll house size pictures of Jesus, etc.
ANY STARBUCKS single drink/beverage coupons or free drink coupons, or remainders on Starbucks cards- Love Starbucks coffee!
THANKS & God's Blessings to you and those you love over the Christmas season!
Last Edited on: 12/9/13 9:40 PM ET - Total times edited: 5
Here's some wishes! :)
Anything horse, pug, husky or chickens (stickers, post cards, note cards etc.)
As always, little notepads/memo pads. I've had a TBI and I have a terrible memory, I use little notepads to make lists of the things I need to do daily.
I would love any pens with blue, purple or black ink - cute, normal or any other :-)
Also, any larger sized Post-It notes would be greatly appreciated :-)
Thanks so much! Happy December!
Last Edited on: 12/4/13 3:15 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Thank you so much for those of you who contributed to the Angel Tree. We delivered the gifts today. Your kindness & generosity are truly appreciated. Rita.
Last Edited on: 12/12/13 6:36 PM ET - Total times edited: 1