These things are so addicting, just to warn you.
2 Cups flour
2 1/2 Cups packed brown sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
10 Tablespoons butter (1 stick plus 2 Tablespoons)
3/4 Cup egg substitute or 3 eggs
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. In skillet, brown butter on medium heat for 6 minutes or until light brown stirring occasionally.
3. Remove butter from pan to small bowl and cool for 10 minutes.
4. Mix flour, sugar, powder and salt in a bowl with a wisk.
5. In another bowl, wisk eggs and add cooled butter.
6. Pour eggs and butter over dry mixture and whisk just until mixed, do not over mix.
7. Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray and spread mixture in pan and flatten out. *Dough is extremely thick, but don't worry they are delicious)
8. Bake 30 minutes.