|Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.|
I plan to apply downsizing to my life in 2009.
1. Sort through all possessions to consolidate and organize and to decide whether to keep, sell, trade, give away, recycle, or throw out. Then follow through to downsize.
2. Reduce number of credit cards and eliminate all balances.
3. Reduce number of short trips to allow the Alaska land cruise I've wanted for decades.
4. Retire from career of 36 years and adjust to retirement life.
5. Aerobic exercise at least 10 minutes per day and 5 times per week.
6. Daily stretching exercises to maintain what's left of my MS damaged body.
7. Healthier food choices to reduce weight this year by 25 pounds.
I agree with you Linda. I'll do 1, 2 and 7 to start my 2009 Resolution list for 1-3.