|Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.|
I have a weird love of books pertaining to no particular genre. I just simply love books. Some of my faves are:
1. The Wedding= Julie Garwood (My first real romance novel)
2. Shanna= Kathleen E. Woodiwiss (I hate that it had to end, but books don't go on forever)
3. Iron Star= Brian Kelleher (One of the best of all time)
4. Dragons of a Fallen Star [Dragonlance: The War of Souls, Book 1]= Tracy Hickman and Margaret Weis (On to book two!)
5. Fool Moon [Book 2 of the Dresden Files]= Jim Butcher (Ironic name for the author of a werewolf book... But, on to the next half!)
There are too many! If I answered this next week, I'd probably come up with different titles, LOL. Let's see...
As a kid, most of the books by Louisa May Alcottt, the Little House books, A Wrinkle in Time by L'Engle, and The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
More recent faves are:
The Dark Tower series by King
Ghost Soldiers, Hampton Sides
Morning at Willoughby Run, Richard Shue
Ghenghis Khan and the Making of the Modern World
I've thought I need to come up with an 'official list' especially when I see a list of 'top 100 books' or 'books you must read before you die'..I think my list would be much better LOL! :-) and I also have books from different genres though romance is my main reading.