Friend's Email: Subject:I have found a book that I think you would enjoy
Fun with Friends: A Skill-Builder Activity Book
Fun with Friends A Skill-Builder Activity Book Author:Catherine Hernandez HOW TO USE THIS BOOK — This activity book is full of the kinds of paper and pencil activities kids love to do. You'll find mazes, mystery codes, dot-to-dots, hidden pictures, crossword puzzles, and much more! But that's not all. The activities reinforce and build important reading, math, and language skills. Just turn to the Table of Contents for... more » a list of the wide range of skills your child will be practicing.
PLUS! "Fun with Friends" is the featured topic in this book. The activities we've included will explore concepts related to friends and friendship. Your child will meet Kim and Sam, Bear, and other new friends.
Here are some suggestions for getting the most out of this book:
* Provide a quiet place to work with your child.
* Plan a special time to work with your child. Create a warm, accepting atmosphere so your child will enjoy spending time with you.
* Talk about each page with your child. Help your child read the directions. Give assistance or hints to your child as needed.
* Remove the Friendship Cards attached to the back cover. Encourage your child to give the cards to his or her friends.
* Show the scene on the back of the book to your child. Challenge your child to identify the things that are wrong in the picture.
There's lots of learning fun!
[Note: There are two pages for parents / teachers detailing how to introduce each workbook page to your child and the best way to have him or her complete the exercises for each page.]« less