|Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.|
See my post in "Put Your Christmas Themed Books Here"
Posted the following three books Friday from FOL sale. Also 20-25 kids' books. Check out my shelf.
The books listed here are all in giftable condition and are 2/1 credit. I'll always consider alternate deals, too! Please PM me and also post request here
*Skipping Christmas (John Grisham) hardcover, no dustjacket
*A Treasury of Miracles for Friends, True Stories of God's Presence Today , hardcover w/ dustjacket
*1001 Questions Answered About the Weather (over 125 illustrations), trade paperback
* Country Style Sewing for the Home (softcover oversize )
*The Country Dried Flower Companion (hardcover w/ dustjacket)
*Bad Hair (hardcover w/ dustjacket)
*Letters from a Nut (hardcover w/ dustjacket
*Hound of the Far Side (softcover)
*Classic Logic Puzzles (hardcover)
Hardcovers with dust jacket:
* Heartwood, by James Lee Burke (name written small on first page...coverable w/ Christmas sticker)
* S is for Silence, by Sue Grafton
Paperback Chick Lit:
* I Do But I Don't, by Cara Lockwood
* Out of the Blue, by Isabel Wolff
* Shopgirl, by Steve Martin
* Angus, Thongs & Full Frontal Snogging, by Louise Rennison
* The Fabulous Girl's Guide to Decorum, by Kim Izzs & Ceri Marsh
* You Have to Kill Lot of Frogs, by Laurie Graff
* The Memory Keeper's Daughter, by Kim Edwards
* Mother of Pearl, by Melinda Haynes
* Voices from the Moon, by Andre Dubus
* The English Patient, by Michael Ondaatje
Mass market paperback:
* Out of the Blue and Out of the Mist, by Jo Ann Ross
I also have a list of children's books which I will post in the Children's Forum. Please check there! They will be 2 for 1 and 3 for 1.
I mail books day of or day following request.
Last Edited on: 12/8/07 4:52 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
I am really looking forward to reading these books! I loved Bridge to Terabithia when I was little, I could not stay with the movie but the book was so great! Thanks again for the great offer...Have a great Day!
I will Order Daughter Of Fortune, one of my top 5 books of all time, as a gift and would like The Delany Sisters' Book of Everyday Wisdom as my Freebie. Would you mind also including The Memory Keeper's Daughter as a freebie. Thanks so much.