|Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.|
I have pregnancy diary books that are not written in and could be given as gifts:
1) Your Pregnancy diary: A day-by -day record of your pregnancy --It's beautifully illustrated, written by a doctor and could be given as a gift.
2) Nine Glorious Months: Daily Meditations and Reflections for Your Pregnancy - it's an insightful book with daily pregnancy meditations and tips.
I also have many other helpful books on pregnancy:
1) What to Expect When You're Expecting
2) What to Eat When You're Expecting
3) Your Pregnancy & Birth - by the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
4) The Girlfriends' Guide to Pregnancy Or everything your doctor won't tell you
5) While Waiting (written by an obstetrician and a mother - the information you need to know about pregnancy, labor and delivery)
6) Thinking Pregnant - Conceiving your new life with a baby
7) The Everything to Get Ready for Baby Book - from buying the right gear to preparing a room
8) Pregnancy & Childbirth - The Basic Illustrated Guide
9) Do You Have Any Questions? A woman doctor answers the 100 most asked questions about pregnancy
10) The Complete Idiot's Guide to Brining Up Baby
11) Your Baby's First Year week by week