A hands-on encyclopedia of personal reflexology information. Here, Kevin and Barbara Kunz (authors of The Complete Guide to Foot Reflexology) bring you their unique self-health approach to wellness. Through reflexology, they teach you how to free and channel your pent-up energy -- and to prevent and correct common health problems.
With more than 500 detailed instructions, this book includes:
* Why your feet and hands are "important sensory organs," and their "special relationship" with your whole body.
* Why reflexology works.
* Specially designed pressure and movement techniques that reduce stress and actually alter the body's tension level. Fully illustrated, with step-by-step procedures, for quick and easy application!
* Treatment plans for specific aliments, from acne to whiplash.
* Stride Replication, the Kunzes' latest program of foot and hand relaxation.
* A more in-depth look at body parts and their corresponding areas in the hands and feet -- all conveniently indexed.
Whether you are using it as a quick reference or as the basis for further study. Hand and Foot Reflexology: A Self-Help Guide tells you what you need to know about the simple but potent experience of reflexology -- by yourself and for yourself.