|Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.|
I know it's possible, but can't figure out how to post my reminder list where others can see it. The address I copy is the general one that goes to the person clicking's RL. Thanks for your help.
Patti - you can use PBS' new booklist feature - Go to My Account and Scroll down to Booklist and click - there are detailed instructions on setting up a list. The old-fashioned way (before booklists) is below.
1. find book on your RL list
2. Click "+Tag"
3. type in the name of your tag - you will need to use something unique to you..
4. continue above steps for all books.
5. After you have your first book tagged, click on that tag.
6. The page it takes you to will read something like (for mine for instance) "My Tags".
7. Create an link using the URL from your My Tags page (take out the mbr_only so that others can see your list).
another option is to tag your RL and then link to the tag. You have to remover the mbr_only part. That's what I've done before when doing RL games.
duh. I just realized that the previous post gave the same idea. I only read the part about the new list feature.
Last Edited on: 8/15/10 10:42 AM ET - Total times edited: 1