Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Questions about PaperBackSwap Questions about PaperBackSwap

Topic: Interesting PBS feature I was unaware of....

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
  Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
hardtack avatar
Standard Member medalPrintable Postage medal
Subject: Interesting PBS feature I was unaware of....
Date Posted: 9/6/2023 4:28 PM ET

Someone requested two books from me. For my own reasons I don't accept all books the day they are requested, but accept them a day or so later and mail them within four days after accepting.  I had two books requested I had not yet accpeted when I went to prrint the mailing label for the other two books and print PBS postage, I received an on-screen message letting me know one of the two books I had not yet accepted was also requested by the person who had requestd the two books I was printing the label for. So I was able to click on the icon PBS provided for me to back out of printing the postage, accept the third book the member had requested and then go back in and print postage.  Cool!

IlliniAlum83 avatar
Standard Member medalPBS Cruise Attendee medal
Date Posted: 9/6/2023 6:18 PM ET

Thomas, a good reason to wait a day or two before accepting and printing label......maybe they will order more!

hardtack avatar
Standard Member medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 9/6/2023 8:03 PM ET

I think most people wait a few days until mailing for that reason. I don't blame them. It's the ones who used to wait the 21 days during Covid I had problems with.