Ten stories of artificial intelligence, cybernetics, and virtual reality--by Robert Silverberg, Nancy Kress, Pat Cadigan, Eileen Gunn, Jonathan Lethem, and others--explore the future world of high technology.
Anthology of ten SF stories that originally appeared in Asimov's.
* 1 â¢ Nearly Departed [Deadpan Allie] â¢ Pat Cadigan â¢ ss IASFM Jun '83
* 19 â¢ A Hand in the Mirror â¢ Sonia Orin Lyris â¢ nv Asimov's Aug '93
* 49 â¢ Computer Friendly â¢ Eileen Gunn â¢ ss IASFM Jun '89
* 67 â¢ Chip Runner â¢ Robert Silverberg â¢ ss The Microverse, Byron Preiss, Bantam, 1989
* 83 â¢ A Coney Island of the Mind â¢ Maureen F. McHugh â¢ ss Asimov's Feb '93
* 91 â¢ Dreamwood â¢ Cherry Wilder â¢ nv IASFM Dec '86
* 125 â¢ Realm of the Senses â¢ Geoffrey A. Landis â¢ vi IASFM mid-Dec '90
* 129 â¢ Night Win â¢ Nancy Kress â¢ nv IASFM Sep '83
* 153 â¢ âForever,â Said the Duck â¢ Jonathan Lethem â¢ ss Asimov's Dec '93
* 165 â¢ Synthesis â¢ Mary Rosenblum â¢ na IASFM Mar '92