|Page: Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.|
This is where we post our wishes - maybe things we collect, something we can no longer find in our area, things we have always wanted etc, etc. No wish is too big, you never know what will turn up.
Our own RAOK rules: Please
Do not offer
You do need to say THANK YOU. See our monthly ****thank you thread****, or you may acknowledge what you have received via a personal PM to the members who granted your wishes. This is very important if you wish to continue to receive things from others.
If you see a wish you can grant, just PM the poster for their address.
And please remember, if one of the moderators contacts you about a posting, we are only trying to keep the forum running smoothly and according to PBS rules. If you are asked to change, move, or delete your post, please do so. Most of you know the PBS team does get involved to edit posts and accounts do get suspended if rules are broken. We hate to see that happen to our fellow RAOKers!
If you have questions, feel free to contact me.
Happy New Year! My wishes include a computer mouse pad, a sketchpad (received today from Michelle thank you!) and CD sleeves(on the way thanks to Teri) A valentine bear(received today from Michelle thank you!)Thank you.
Every year I get myself something for Valentine's day. I'd love to have a card (received by big stone thank you!) Or whatever.
I have 2 more long shot wishes that I will probably carry over to next month. They are: Real Genius DVD and For Keeps DVD.
Last Edited on: 1/28/15 1:24 AM ET - Total times edited: 19
Wishing for the following:
-Coupons: Friskies cat food (wet), cat litter (any brand), Pedigree wet dog food, SILK soy milk, Burger King, Victorias Secret, Bath and Body Works
-For my honey: anything xbox 360 (codes for free games etc or anything of that nature)
-Pens that have a click top
-Giftcards that have a remainder on them and you no longer want them
Last Edited on: 1/2/15 6:15 PM ET - Total times edited: 3
I am wishing for
- Calendars with pictures for making into envelopes.
and the following cross stitch / embroidery charts from the Hearts of America series by The Victoria Sampler
I wish everyone a wonderful 2015!
Last Edited on: 1/14/15 5:18 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
I'm wishing for:
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Last Edited on: 1/18/15 11:25 AM ET - Total times edited: 3
Happy New Year!
OLD or New CALENDARS, the kind you hang on the wall. It can be of anything. Using them for a project, I can use many!
Looooong Shot: looking for these DVD's.
Last Edited on: 1/11/15 1:44 PM ET - Total times edited: 5
I wish for....
Yarn any and all... I am making 100 hats, 100 scarfs, and 100 blankets to pass out at the Christmas dinner for people in need in 2015. This will be the 4th annual.
Marvin the Martian of anything.
A cute small bag to keep all my hooks in for crochet.
Wallet for a 9 year old boy
Thanks for looking at my wishes. Happy New Year everyone.
Last Edited on: 1/1/15 8:28 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Happy New Year! Wishing you many good things in 2015!
My wishes are:
- Coke Codes
- Any vintage (1940s - 1970s) clothing items (my sizes vary, so I would probably need to know the size first) or accessories. Vintage fashion is a big hobby with me. I am also learning clothing repair and so any condition is welcomed.
Thanks for reading this! :)
Any cross stitch items (patterns, aida material, threads)
Really need a small pair of embrodiery scissors
Any misc, any theme stickers, or left over scrapbooking items
Kcups...any kind, but specially coffees
Prayers for a much better year, less pain...more fun with my kids!
Last Edited on: 1/3/15 3:11 PM ET - Total times edited: 3
Hope Everyone has a Good New Year!
Looking for any extra ---
1). Used wine corks
2). Metal keys
3). Cardboard boxes that jewelry comes in, especially earring size boxes, or other small boxes that approximate size
4). Single Earrings , charms , beads, broken jewelry , unneeded jewelry supplies, etc .
5). Scented soap or shower gel
6). Candles new or used
7). Long shot request item- wish granted thank you Salliebear !!!
Last Edited on: 1/5/15 8:40 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
My wishes for the new year are:
1. Shower gel that doesn't smell like cucumber melon,plumeria or mint.
2. Coupons-especially any from the internet you have extra of or from odd ball places like gas stations for instance.
3. Anything coca-cola or coke points pretty please!
4. Any DVD you no longer want that isn't horror..Will take them without a case as well.
5. Any kind of foot cream or lotion samples.:)
Last request are for my mother and may be hard to find:
6. Hamburger relish
Thanks for reading..Will try to fulfill wishes as well.
Last Edited on: 1/3/15 12:12 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Happy new year everyone!! I am wishing for the following.
Beauty samples. This can range from makeup to soap and shampoo, perfumes, etc. I travel quite a bit so these really come in handy to throw in my overnight bag.
Stationary or scrapbook items. Paper, envelopes, stickers, etc.
Coupons for restaurants or diet products.
Thank you in advance!!
My wishes haven't changed much for the new year
1. Coke Codes and Pamper reward codes
2. Samples or coupons for Gerber baby food, Juice, Always, Tampax, granola bars, Lactaid, Almond milk, Stouffers, Weight Watchers, Lean Cuisine, Healthy Choice, cereal bars, instant oatmeal, Plum Organics, Friskies, Secret, Herbal Essence, Emergen-C, Poland Spring, Coca-cola, Gatorade, Ginger Ale, Kraft products, Salad dressing, Salad Bags, Advil, Tofu, Soy Milk, Almond Milk, Cheese Sticks, Minute Rice, Pasta, Sauce, McCormick Spices, Mrs Dash Spices, frozen seafood, frozen vegetables, frozen potatoes, ethnic haircare products, Perdue Chicken, Crest, Select Harvest soups, Progresso Soups, Campbell Soups, Swiffter products, Similac, Avent, Aveeno, Johnson & Johnson, Pampers, Baby Wipes, Target Up&Up products, Vicks, Tylenol, K-Cups, Mexican foods
3. Coupons or giftcards for Burger King, Checkers, Perkins, Red Lobster, Babies R Us, McDonalds, IHOP, Olive Garden, AppleBees, Wendys, Panera Bread, Pizza Unos, Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, Bath and Body Works, Target, Lane Bryant, Avenue, Carters, Childrens Place, Gap
4. For my daughter (gender neutral items are fine.. everything doesn't have to be pink ) Size 4T/4/5 winter hats, socks, jeans, 2-3 piece outfits w/ pants and long sleeve tops, long sleeve dresses, tights, leggings, cute T-shirts, white or black cardigan sweater, bathrobe preferably with a hood (but I will gladly accept one without one), size 9 sneakers (preferably with Velcro), slippers, dress shoes . I'd love some onesies in a size 4T/5T if anyone has them. (I know this is a long shot but she needs them for PT). I'm more than happy to accept anything your girls or in some cases boys have outgrown. I've been out of work for over 2 years due to an illness so its been financially difficult to keep up with her growing.
5. Wooden or plastic puzzles of at least 6 pieces, toy cars (the larger ones made for 2-5 year olds not matchboxes) , and small dolls or other quiet toys or mini board books that I can keep in the diaper bag for appointments or church.
6. K-cups (either tea, hot chocolate or coffee anything except for apple flavor and green tea)
7. Ladies jeans (I'm still wearing maternity jeans because I haven't had the money to buy new ones yet) or black slacks or long sleeve button down shirts in size 22 (I'm just going back to work and I work in a business casual environment.
8. And I know this may be a long shot but bras in a 44/46G. (Depends on the brand) (Mine all have broken hooks and I haven't had the money to replace them)
Last Edited on: 1/15/15 12:43 PM ET - Total times edited: 8
I would appreciate
Charms- approx size of a nickel
Regular Pepsi Coupons
Coupon for Pearls Probiotic
Aveda Invati shampoo and conditioner samples
John Frieda- luxurious Volume shampoo and conditioner samples
**Coupons or Promo Codes for Lowes, Home Depot, Bath and Body Works
Last Edited on: 1/2/15 12:55 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
for some reason i can't print coupons from my computer... i could do it before but i can't now .
for grandkids: baby diapers /pullups / wipes
for me :: yogurt / energy bars / cereals / nail polish / covergirl / pudding
for cats : dry food / canned food / litter / treats
for DD and me: victoria secrets / bath and bodyworks
round or square coasters from a restaurant
ANYTHING : Wizard of Oz......
anything : W A L K I N G D E A D
T H A N K S
New Years 2015 Blessings Everyone!
Last Edited on: 1/3/15 6:39 AM ET - Total times edited: 6
Happy New Year! Here is my list!
1.) skeleton keys (any kind).
2.) cd/DVD holder pages that you put in a binder.
3.) anything Star Wars.
4.) size 5t girl and or size 18mo boy clothes.
5.) any craft items that I can do with my kids.
6.) hair bows, pony tail holders, exc. for two girls.
7.) socks! Sizes 4t and adult.
8.) any comedy or kids DVDs you no longer want.
Evolution DVD (David Duchovney) (being sent by Michelle S (rissycloud) Thank you!), Macgruber DVD (being sent by Michelle S (rissycloud) Thank you!), Pure Luck DVD (Martin Short)
Last Edited on: 1/12/15 2:18 AM ET - Total times edited: 2
Happy New Year, Everyone!! Here's my 'wishes'!:
Coke codes (always VERY much appreciated!)
Kellogg's Special K cereal codes (inside specially marked boxes) for Gevalia coffee
Nature's Bounty vitamins $2 off any product coupon (expires 3/15/15 -- was in the 1/18/15 Sunday paper)
Aussie hair products (FINALLY found a hairspray that holds without looking plastered!!)
Candy products (especially Hershey's, but all are appreciated!)
Any brand of butter (can't believe how pricey real butter has become lately!)
Scott (or other brand) personal/flushable wipes
Any brand of almonds or peanuts
Little Debbie Snack Cakes
Mariani or Sunmaid, etc., Dried Fruit
Fresh Express Salad Mixes
Granola bars, oatmeal, crackers, or other snacks that I can put in care packages for my son in the Marine Corps.
Lance (or Keebler) cracker packs
Hormel pepperoni, Hormel Compleats, Hormel pork roast
Langer's juice or Welch's, Tropicana refrigerated juice, or any other juice coupons; (Naked juice/smoothie coupons -- ds's favorite, but SO expensive without coupons!)
Libby's canned vegetables
Special K, Honey Bunches of Oats, Chex, or any Quaker cereal
Wet 'N Wild Cosmetics
Last Edited on: 1/24/15 4:58 PM ET - Total times edited: 3
My wishes for January:
- Nail polish (looking for pastel and shimmer/glitter)
- any Disney trading cards (the old ones from the 90's)
- any Disney 100 Years of Magic McDonalds Happy Meal Toys
- any unwanted animated Scooby-Doo or TCM (Turner Classic Movie) DVD movies
- any kind of costume/fashion jewelry
- anything involving Greek Mythology and Ancient Egypt
for my grandmother:
- Thomas Kinkade Disney Puzzles (we are searching for: The Jungle Book, Lady and the Tramp,
for my good friend's daughter:
- any My Little Pony items
- any Doc McStuffins items
- any Sofia the First items
Last Edited on: 1/13/15 4:02 AM ET - Total times edited: 5