|Page: Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.|
Welcome to the RAOK wishes thread - more fun to be had in the RAOK!
This is where we post our wishes - maybe things we collect, something we can no longer find in our area, things we have always wanted etc. etc. No wish is too big, you never know what will turn up here.
Our own RAOK rules: Please
You do need to say THANK YOU. See our monthly *****thank you thread****, or you may acknowledge what you have received via PM to the members who granted your wishes. This is very important if you wish to continue to receive things from others.
If you see a wish you can grant, just PM the poster for their address.
If you have questions, feel free to contact me.
Last Edited on: 7/1/13 2:06 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
Happy July everyone!
I'm wishing for birthday cards and/or stickers for my granddaughters 3rd birthday on August 1st.
PM for info if you can help make this an extra special birthday for her! Thank you!!
Here is my Wish List:
- Weight Watchers recipes, from WW cookbooks, magazines, shared in meetings, anything like that; I am trying to get more into cooking with Weight Watchers recipes
- Anything cross stitching related, but especially patterns (any kind of patterns as I cross-stitch for the online charity LoveQuilts and a wide variety of themes are requested to be stitched, though please, no Christmas/winter/angel patterns, I'm all set on those!); I'd especially like those 'One Nighter' pamphlets
- 3D puzzle or wood model or any kind of kit or model for building a model tower/building; I'd really like one of the Empire State Building but I'd be happy for anything that looks like it belongs in a modern day city; even if all the pieces aren't there or it has been used before, it doesn't matter to me, I would still be happy to have it
- Small thin pins, for the purposes of pinning down completed cross stitch for framing (would also be happy for just any advice on what kind of pins and where to find them)
- Anything Doctor Who or Marvel (Thor, Captain America, Iron Man and the like) related, I'll be happy to take if off your hands, no matter what the item is
- Anything related to dragons: statues, posters, postcards, calendars, toys, figures, anything remotely related to dragons (honestly, I want to write a book featuring dragons and surrounding myself in dragon memorabilia is wonderful inspiration; would also welcome any other mythical creatures but mostly dragons)
I have wishes for costume pieces. I know they are long shots but it never hurts to ask, right?
- Gas mask. The kind that sticks out from your face like a Halloween mask with a huge nozzle and two goggles for the eyes (similar to this: http://fav.me/d2stb1r ). If not exactly that, I'd take something close to it.
- Yellow (or white that can be dyed yellow) jumpsuit/full bodysuit for an adult. Perferably not skin tight, but slightly baggy.
- Black or purple or blue witch/wizard hat for an adult, tall and pointy though collapsable for storage and travel, it's okay if it is worn and raggedy, that's the look I'm going for.
Like I said, I know it's a long shot but I figured I should just put it out there in the world :) If you have any ideas on how I can get my hands on them for cheap, I would also welcome those suggestions.
Thanks for reading my wish list! Happy July, everyone!
Last Edited on: 7/14/13 10:22 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
My wishes are:
1. Coke codes-always used and greatly appreciated. :)
2. Lean Cuisine codes
3. Coupons- I use a lot and give many to friends and family that need them as well.
4. Anything coca cola-it can be big,small, etc.I will gladly enjoy it!
5. Any movie or TV DVD you no longer want-no horror please-I will take them without a case as well.
6. Anything with cherries on it especially if looks retro or like Mary Engelbreit stuff-trying to update my kitchen
I appreciate you looking for me. Anything that I get this month would be wonderful since my birthday is in this month. I will try to fulfill wishes as well. :)
I'm wishing for:
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Last Edited on: 7/20/13 12:28 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
Anything related to U.S. Soccer, Real Madrid, LA Galaxy, Everton, Major League Soccer, English Premier League, FIFA World Cup or UEFA
Coupons for Coppertone Tattoo Guard sunscreen
Scrabble tiles (any letters)
Coupons for: Groceries
Poptabs-for Ronald McDonald House
Last Edited on: 7/1/13 12:31 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
COUPONS for :
cat food, litter, treats<<------ OMG i so need litter coupons
PAMPERS / and wipes
to victoria secrets....and bath body....
if you have any small item .. that could fit on a baseball card size...weird stuff..
or any cards from any board game....
**If anyone has any Thomas the Tank trains that their child no longer plays with, my oldest son would love it/them. He's a fanatic over Thomas!!**
Last Edited on: 7/16/13 4:29 PM ET - Total times edited: 5
I would love to receive the following, please.
Thank you, Thank you!!
Last Edited on: 7/9/13 10:12 PM ET - Total times edited: 3
July is here and we're starting our monsoon season in Arizona at last! YAY!!! - need the rain -
But I digress -
Still hoping someone might find a Shmoo for me - those adorable little flights of fancy from the fertile brain of the late Al Capp. (Think Li'l Abner, Daisy Mae and Dogpatch)
They literally gave their little lives to become any type of food that people were thinking about. How cool is that?
Last Edited on: 7/2/13 12:32 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
I can always use and appreciate:
weight points/UPC's from: Purina Dog Chow, Purina ONE ,Purina Pro Plan, Purina Cat Chow, (any Purina) Kit N Kaboodle, Iams, Innova or Eukanuba
Pampers and Huggies points
for dog foods: Purina Dog Chow, Purina ONE ,Purina Pro Plan, Iams
Last Edited on: 7/22/13 7:57 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
I am wishing for:
- Box tops and/or labels for education for my grandson's school
- Purina One dry cat and dog food coupons
- Anything Pittsburgh Steelers (doesn't have to be new)
My usual wishes...
-Coupons for Blue Diamond Milk or Silk Milk, Lean Cuisine, Hot Pockets or Lean Pockets, Cottonelle Moist Wipes, Atkins bars/frozen meals.
-Nature Made vitamins codes
-Coke products codes (this includes Sprite, Dasani, Minute Maid, Fanta, Fresca, Pibb, Fresca, Vault, Powerade, Barq's, ,
-BoxTops for Education
-Campbells labels for Education
Thanks for looking! :)
Coke Codes -- VERY much appreciated!
Wanting coupons for:
Wet 'N Wild cosmetics
Granola Bars or Oatmeal
Luigi's Real Italian Ice
Delimex Express (frozen taquitos/burritos)
Long shot: Megaman NES Nintendo video game
Last Edited on: 7/20/13 12:44 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Any unwanted wallets (in good condition)
Any unneeded cables for PS-2 or Nientendos
Last Edited on: 7/10/13 12:31 AM ET - Total times edited: 2
I am wishing for Kelloggs Family Rewards codes. They are inside Keebler, Cheez-it, Special K products, and anything Kelloggs. I'm saving up for new measuring cups/spoons. They are 10,000 points, and right now I have 1520.
Packages are marked with this symbol:
If you aren't using your code, please PM it to me. Thanks in advance!
Last Edited on: 7/6/13 4:12 PM ET - Total times edited: 3
My wishes are ......
Yarn - I constantly am crocheting. It is my stress reliever.
K-cups -- any flavor - coffee, tea or hot cocoa
Anything My Little Pony or Hello Kitty for my granddaughter
scented tarts for warmer
Thanks so very much for looking!!
My July wishes are:
Pepsi or Mt. Dew Iconic Summer cap codes or 12 pack codes
Lean Cuisine Codes
Kelloggs Family Reward Codes
Monster's U. Movie Codes found on Kellogg's cereal boxes
Any of these codes can just be sent to me by personal message so no postage :) I greatly appreciate any codes sent and will be sure to grant some wishes to pay it forward. Take care, Jennifer