|Page: Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.|
This is where we post our wishes - maybe things we collect, something we can no longer find in our area, things we have always wanted etc, etc. No wish is too big, you never know what will turn up.
Our own RAOK rules: Please
You do need to say THANK YOU. See our monthly ****thank you thread****, or you may acknowledge what you have received via a personal PM to the members who granted your wishes. This is very important if you wish to continue to receive things from others.
If you see a wish you can grant, just PM the poster for their address.
And please remember, if one of the moderators contacts you about a posting, we are only trying to keep the forum running smoothly and according to PBS rules. If you are asked to change, move, or delete your post, please do so. Most of you know the PBS team does get involved to edit posts and accounts do get suspended if rules are broken. We hate to see that happen to our fellow RAOKers!
If you have questions, feel free to contact me.
I'm wishing for:
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
I want to thank all of you for granting my wish by providing me with all tins great and small for my crafting! They are all so beautiful - and all of you are simply amazing!
I finally have all of my marbles, too! (Perhaps a few of you would doubt this!)
Last Edited on: 7/17/14 2:03 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
I would appreciate
Charms- approx size of a nickel
Regular Pepsi Coupons
Aveda Invati shampoo and conditioner samples
Last Edited on: 7/19/14 4:41 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
Happy July! :D I hope everyone has an awesome month.
My wishes for this month are:
Coke Codes (always useful!)
Anything related to cross-stitch/any sort of needle work, especially transfer designs of any kind
I love everything vintage (from any date - 1970s) , ranging from jewelry to bookmarks to.... well, everything. lol.
Last Edited on: 7/7/14 5:59 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
my wishes for July:
- iPhone charger
- any Disney 100 Years of Magic McDonalds Happy Meal Toys
- Disneyland, California Adventure, and WDW park maps whether they are old or new
- any unwanted animated Scooby-Doo or TCM (Turner Classic Movie) DVD movies
- any kind of costume/fashion jewelry
for my mother and grandmother:
- any Leukemia Awareness items
- coupons for NAKED brand drinks
- coupons for Minute Maid Lemonade
- Thomas Kinkade Disney Puzzles (we are searching for: The Jungle Book, Lady and the Tramp, Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty, Tangled and The Lion King)
Last Edited on: 7/19/14 4:23 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
Happy July!! My wishes this month:
Coke codes (always VERY much appreciated!)
Any brand of almonds or peanuts
Little Debbie Snack Cakes
Mariani or Sunmaid, etc., Dried Fruit
Fresh Express Salad Mixes
Granola bars, oatmeal, or other snacks that I can put in care packages for my son in the Marine Corps.
Hormel pepperoni, Hormel Compleats
Langer's juice or Welch's, Tropicana refrigerated juice, or any other juice coupons
Libby's canned vegetables
Special K, Honey Bunches of Oats, Chex, or any Quaker cereal
Wet 'N Wild Cosmetics
1) Any kitchen decor items in red; just bought new Corelle dinnerware in a red & white pattern and am trying to re-do my kitchen with red accessories (trivets, magnets, placemats, towels, potholders or dishrags, spoon rest, serving spoons or utensils,
2) Nintendo DS games (for the small, handheld Nintendo gaming device; my son asked for/received a DS game system for Christmas, as he'll be stationed on a Navy ship for maneuvers with no access to his phone, video games, etc. He found out last year that one of these Nintendo game systems are great for fighting boredom in their 'down time', with little else to do on a ship!)
3) Any items, books, bookmarks, etc. related to the Ragdoll cat breed. My Ragdoll cat is pictured in my avatar and I'm completely enamored with this breed! Also any cat toys with feathers; both my cats love those feather wands, etc.
Last Edited on: 7/12/14 1:24 AM ET - Total times edited: 2
Here is a list of things that will make me smile...:-)
1.) Coupons for Arm and Hammer Clump and Seal Cat Litter ... If you have any or are able to print any from the internet I would be so grateful!
2.) Coupons for Red Lobster and Carrabbas and Houlihans....
3.) Stickers of any kind and also small stickers I can use on postcards...
4) any and all kinds of blank postcards
5) Stationary sheets of paper....
6) I love all things, sharks, crocodiles, giraffes, butterflies, turtles, frogs, and cats...
7) any bird or gardening magazines for a loved one....
8) pens...all kinds
9) refresh cooling cloths, for after a workout. I can't find these near me...
10) anything happy and positive that would be uplifting...
Last Edited on: 7/1/14 8:17 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
for some reason i can't print coupons from my computer... i could do it before but i dont know what happened that now i can't
for grandkids: baby diapers /pullups / wipes
for me :: yogurt / energy bars / cereals / nail polish / covergirl / pudding
for cats : dry food / canned food / litter / treats
for DD and me: victoria secrets / bath and bodyworks
old playing cards / bus ticket stubs/ old maps / board game cards / foreign stamps / odd pictures from a magazine /
bird pictures / round or square coasters from a restaurant /
any magazine pic that you might see of these shows:
American Horror: Coven ..
ANYTHNG : Wizard of Oz......
NEW request :
if anyone has anything from McDonalds regarding FIFA : SOCCER
example: the french fries container...... paper items.... the white paper bag that has FIFA /soccer on it....
i do NOT need or want the sticker to see if you won anything ...... i just want the empty container ....
i do smash books / junk journals...... and i want to do a couple of pages in it of the FIFA soccer stuff from this year...
Last Edited on: 7/1/14 12:19 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
Hi! This month is my birthday month. :)
I wish for the following:
3. Anything relating to calligraphy-especially pens or ink-getting back into this hobby and I really enjoy it!
4. Ice cream scoop-the one I had broke and the other one I dug up is corroded...:(
5. Kelloggs codes
6. Coupons-especially any from the Internet or odd places like gas stations for instance
7. Lean Cuisine codes
8. Any movie on DVD that you no longer want--no horror please--I will take them without a case as well
9. Anything Coca Cola :)
Thanks for looking! I will try to fulfill wishes on here as well. Hugs.
Last Edited on: 7/17/14 10:42 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Oxy Clean Power
Boost Glucose Control
Any coupons for any kind of Healthy food or shakes
Geen Giant veggies
Drink mix singles (Anything like that).
Carnation instant breakfast - coupons or pkgs.
Cat litter coupons (upstairs neighbor)
cat food samples or coupons
Smufts toys from Mdonald
Canon Fine Ink cartridges - 40 Black, 41 , 30 Black,31 Color.
Blessings, Thank you
My wishes are:
Any leftover fabric for quilting
Any flower seeds.
Thanks in advance.
I am wishing for:
Beauty Samples-This includes anything like makeup, perfume, shampoo, conditioner, etc. I travel a lot and these really come in handy.
Scrapbook Items-My mother has gotten into doing scrapbooking and crafts. Anything would be a help including stickers, paper, etc.
Thanks in advance all!!
So it turns out that my brother and dad couldn't last more than a week or so without a computer so we now have it back. I can use my tablet freely now. I only have a few wishes for this month:
Envelopes: like a dummy I managed to pack my envelopes into storage, 3 hours away from me and I really can't afford to buy any at the moment. I need some to kep in contact with my adopted soldier.
Stationary: still in need of paper.
Stickers / Rub-on Tattoos: I use these to decorate the letters I send out.
Snail Mail: Odd request I guess. But I would really like to walk the 1/2 mile down our new dirt road and find something in it, lol.
That's it! Any little bit helps and will be greatly appreciated.
*Edited using my brothers laptop to better format this. I have no clue why my tablet crammed everything together.
Last Edited on: 7/2/14 9:34 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Happy 4th Everyone !
My July wishes are:
1) Lotions for extra dry skin ( for hubby as he has to keep it moisturized as much as possible for health reasons)
2) Pretty stationary with matching envelopes ( I pen pal a lot and am always running out)
3) Very Long Shot: An 18" 14K yellow gold chain necklace. ( I broke mine and can't get it fixed)
Thanks for considering my wishes this month.
►ANNE of GREEN GABLES or Pippi Longstocking Collectibles or Stationery, Stickers, Buttons, jewelry, tiny toys etc.
► STARBUCKS or Dunkin Donuts or McDonalds other free coffee/food coupons or left over gift card remainders.
►KIRSTEN- "AMERICAN GIRL"- ANY ITEMS & Kirsten Collectibles- Notecards, Stickers, Pins, Postcards, etc.
►SWEDISH or NORWEGIAN Folk Art: Cards, Stickers, Labels, Napkins, Ornaments, Kurbits, Tole Painting on wood
►GNOMES with red hats- Paper items, stickers, notecards, stationery, Pins, Buttons, tiny figurines etc- Love Gnomes!
►SUPER MARIOS Bros - Collectibles- 2 of my sons LOVE- Mario and Luigi and anything Super Marios Bros!!!!
►Christian Notecards, Greeting Cards, Postcards, Memory Cards, Stickers
►CUTE Kids or Baby Buttons, Appliques- small, pretty cotton trims, Calico fabric swatches.
Last Edited on: 7/11/14 1:23 PM ET - Total times edited: 10
Wishes for July:
Last Edited on: 7/4/14 8:19 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
- Bluejay, owl, or spider stuff, especially jewelry, knick-knacks, art
Last Edited on: 7/29/14 9:09 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th and are enjoying the weekend. :)
My July wishes
Mini address book, preferably in a color or with a cute design. If this matters I do prefer dogs to cats.
A few years ago Target in their Dollar Spot sold cell phone holders in the shape of a small chair. The chair has been the perfect place for not my cell phone but to seat a small stuffed Winnie the pooh. I could use a second chair, for a second small stuffed animal, Pooh's friend, Piglet! :)
Thank you and Happy July!
Last Edited on: 7/6/14 12:05 AM ET - Total times edited: 3