|Page: Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.|
First: Remember: this is the place to wish. We all have wishes. If you feel someone has asked for something too large, expensive or extravagant, just ignore. Please be kind. Don't make someone feel badly. None of us know someone else's circumstances, unless we ask...........................For those of us asking, let's remember this is Not a Christmas shopping list. It's a place for members to wish for items for themselves and immediate family.
Here, you list a few things you like/collect/can use. Obviously, we all like certain things like credits, wish-list books, etc. This is NOT for that kind of thing. This is for things others might have around the house that you can use (for instance if you collect postcards, bookmarks, Coke codes, or if there's a candy you love you can't find in your area, etc). ** Please remember that books, by title or genre, should not be requested in this forum(I Wish thread). There may be other places for that. If someone sends you a book, please receive it and thank the member sending it.
Please limit your list to about 10 items (Remember, you can edit your list), and if someone PMs you for your address, please acknowledge and thank them when you receive whatever they send you. There is a separate thank you thread so we can keep this one clean and easy to read. It can get jumbled and hard to read with extra clutter so if we can do our best to keep it to our requests and the rare bump, that would be awesome :) It's important to thank everyone who send something either by PM and or the thank you thread.
It's always good to check the RAOK thread before you post your wishes - someone may already have what you are looking for. (For those of you looking for them, coupons are offered on the RAOK on a regular basis.) There is now a separate coupon thread within the RAOK forum, if you wish to trade there.
If you post wishes, try to grant at least one wish yourself, so this place is not considered a "gimme" group, where people post but don't send out. PBS members can become good friends, don't abuse, please!
If you see a wish you are able to grant, just PM the poster and ask for their name and address - that's it, simple and easy and a lot of fun!
Any questions, please feel free to PM me, I will try to help.
I would love any cricut reward points that you are not using. Also, any crafting supplies are always welcome! Finally, I would love to have any partially used bottles of fingernail polish you might not want any more. I really want to start painting my nails again! :0) Thank you so much!
Last Edited on: 6/1/10 1:39 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
I would love anything Lilo and Stitch (especially pins...but we're not picky when it comes to Stitch).
Also, my SO is really missing the Marine Corps (he was injured in Afghanistan and isn't able to serve anymore), so anything Marine Corps related would really make his day.
Thanks so much!
For my school, I collect Box Tops, Campbell's Labels for Education, Coke Rewards and Tyson A+.
Thanks as always for your support! :)
For myself: I am looking for seed packages.
Last Edited on: 6/25/10 12:02 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
I would love...
1.Any hair style books. I am looking for the ones that the salons have. Trying to decide on a new hair cut and I would love to look through some:)
2.Any Acne products. Even if they are used some.
3.Jewelry of any type. My sisters love to use it.
4.Any teddy bear items.
5.And any victorian, teapots, candles, etc. I love anything victorian or teacups.
Thanks so much for looking:)
I would much love any pin that you no longer wear - I love wearing pins!
Good wishes and goodwill to all! Debbie
any and all cat coupons: dry food, litter, canned food, treats
i just needed to thank you guys again for the cat coupons you send. i use about 15- 20 cans of food a day... and about 3 -4 bags of 3.5 lbs of food a week.
plus sometimes i buy cat food for the feral cats that live around my moms house. i sure do appreciate you guys thinking of me while you cut those coupons. some of the coupons don't come out in our paper.. i guess its a regional thing and when i use them at the store some of the cashiers ask me where i got them. the store honors them but they wonder . lol lol
thanks = D
new wish : june 13th: any empty altoids metal tins.. or empty mint metal tins
Last Edited on: 6/20/10 12:28 PM ET - Total times edited: 6
I would greatly appreciate any of these: a souvenir for the Chicago Blackhawks or I collect shot glasses. Thanks so much!
Last Edited on: 6/10/10 10:11 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
A picture of singer Jewel with hair like in the video with the flower shop (shoulder length, straight front, curly back). I want my hair cut like that!
Anything Bull Riding (PBR) or riders
Anything with pigs
I'm wishing for ...
- any Zumba fitness dvd or similar type dvd, preferably for seniors/beginners.
- anything World Cup (the 2010 soccer World Cup is being held in South Africa this year from June 11 to July 11; yes, the USA team qualified.)
- postcards showing recipes or typical food/dress/crafts from a region or country, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, or soccer stadiums (can be written on and stamped or sent in an envelope).
- images (cards/postcards/mini-posters) that are motivational or inspirational - my dh and I are trying to keep a positive focus as we continue to seek full-time employment; Christian or secular stuff welcome (we are Catholic).
- a neckalce chain - I have plenty of small pendants that I could wear if I only had the chain ... silver or goldtone, length anywhere from 18 to 22 inches.
- adhesive scrapbooking paper - the kind that on one side is pretty paper and on the other you peel off the waxy paper and it has adhesive that is ready to stick; any amount, any size, any color/design. I use these as backings for homemade bookmarks, friendship books, and other miscellany.
- anything turtle (especially freshwater turtles) because I love turtles!
- friendship books or friendship sheets -- after a few years' hiatus, I'm getting back into swapping.
- your old sweaters, whether they be cardigan, pullover, vest, plain, fancy, children's, adult's, stained, worn, with holes, or brand new. I have instructions on how to create an easy-to-make quilt from old sweaters, but I don't have enough sweaters of my own and the ones at the thrift store cost four dollars or more each.
- any parts from old Scrabble games: letter tiles, letter racks, the board itself, etc. (to make quirky crafty stuff with).
- zines -- either your own or ones made by others that you are finished with. (I have some to swap, too, if you'd like.)
Last Edited on: 6/6/10 10:07 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
I'm wishing for:
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
MY daughters birthday is on june 11th and she would love some birthday cards (8 yrs).
I would love anything David Bowie :)
Thanks u guys :)
Last Edited on: 6/1/10 4:58 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
I am looking for Hero Scape game pieces, they no longer make them and would like to get more for my son.
Also would like any bookmarks.
Last Edited on: 6/1/10 7:19 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
My birthday is June 13... surprise me! (I'll be 37)
Some of my interests are photography, graphic design and scrapbooking, makeup and hair styles, candles, tabloid-type magazines (hey, they ARE entertaining... lol), I'll be tickled with just about anything :o)
This month I wish for:
Thanks for letting me dream and for being such a great bunch of members!!
In reading all the forums, I have seen people discuss the bookmates/openpage covers. I would love a tradesize since I have been accumulating a lot of tradesize since joining pbs. I know it's a longshot, but you never know.
A Bookthong (black and silver)
tropicana o j coupons
Capri Cigarette Coupons
Eve Cigarette Coupons
To receive some of the stuff already granted but never received.
If anyone is interested in joining SwagBucks, I would love to be used as your referral.
To sell some credits, 3 for $8.25 to offset postage costs.
Very much appreciated!!
Last Edited on: 6/13/10 11:09 AM ET - Total times edited: 2
I just recently moved and finalized my divorce and would love some address labels! :)
I'm going back to school and love all kinds of fun school supplies, mechanical pencils, lead refills, anything! :)
I collect anything Hello Kitty!
Hope you all have a great day!
Bibles in good condition (but not written in) for me to send to the Bibles for Soldiers program.
Travel sized toiletry items also for sending to the soldiers. Hand lotion, sunscreen, insect repellant, etc.
For me as always vintage floral china (esp. roses, pansies, violets), vintage linens, and vintage floral throw pillows. I don't care if stuff is in obviously used condition as long as it is clean.
Long list but a girl could dream right ? ;-)
Special K - Stamp (Stamps from specially marked packages of Kellogg's special K)
Printing and Cursive print out practice paper
Tropicana Juicy Rewards Codes
Mrs. Santa - I have Mr. Santa he is 3 feet tall.
The GRINCH - Anything i love him.
Canon ink cartridges - 40 Black, 41 Color, 30 Black,31 Color.
Carnation Instant Breakfast Coupon or chocolate flavor envelope pkg.
V8 V.Fusion coupons.
Special K coupons
Tropicana OJ coupons
Boston Market Coupons
Diet food coupons
Birds Eye Steam fresh vegetables coupons
Last Edited on: 6/27/10 8:49 PM ET - Total times edited: 11
-Coupons for Activia, Hot Pockets, Lean Pockets, Lean Cuisine, or Zantarin's
-Coke products codes (this includes Sprite, Dasani, Minute Maid, Fanta, Fresca, Pibb, Fresca, Vault, Powerade, Barq's, ,
-BoxTops for Education
-Campbells labels for Education
-Nature Made vitamins codes
My wishes for this month are:
* treats and/or toys for my two male dogs.
* unused US postage stamps in any amount.
* restaurant, grocery, or retail gift cards in any amount.
* Any owl collectibles. I am doing an owl project and can use any owls: on fabric, pictures, statues, plates, cups, handbags - anything with owls on it.
* reuable totes for grocery shopping.
* any short sleeve T-Shirts in good condition. (2x or 3x).
Thank you so much for reading.
Last Edited on: 6/2/10 2:28 PM ET - Total times edited: 3