|Page: Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.|
Welcome to the RAOK wishes thread - more fun to be had in the RAOK!
This is where we post our wishes - maybe things we collect, something we can no longer find in our area, things we have always wanted etc. etc. No wish is too big, you never know what will turn up here.
Our own RAOK rules: Please
You do need to say THANK YOU. See our monthly *****thank you thread****, or you may acknowledge what you have received via PM to the members who granted your wishes. This is very important if you wish to continue to receive things from others.
If you see a wish you can grant, just PM the poster for their address.
Please feel free to PM with any questions
One of our own had family who lost their house in the horrible Moore, Ok tornado! Debbie C.'s (suzyqdeb) mom is in need of 2X petite pants and dusters, underwear and 7 1/2 W shoes, if anyone can help. Debbie is having those wonderful computer problems, that most of us understand. If you cannot contact her, I will send you her addy. This is her only wish, as I know it. Debbie is a nurse with the elderly and is ok. We should all thank God and pray for those not as fortunate.
Thank you all!
Anything related to U.S. Soccer, Real Madrid, LA Galaxy, Everton, Major League Soccer, English Premier League, FIFA World Cup or UEFA
Coupons for Coppertone Tattoo Guard sunscreen
Scrabble tiles (any letters)
Coupons for: Groceries
Poptabs-for Ronald McDonald House
Last Edited on: 6/24/13 10:10 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
Coke Codes -- VERY much appreciated!
Wanting coupons for:
Hormel Compleats or Sandwichmakers
Wet 'N Wild cosmetics
Granola Bars or Oatmeal
Luigi's Real Italian Ice
Delimex Express (frozen taquitos/burritos)
Long shot: Megaman NES Nintendo video game
This month I am wishing for,
perfume samples(love trying out new ones)
military related items such as postcards, stickers, etc.
I like any travel type bath items. I do a lot of traveling so sample shampoo, soaps, lotions, etc.
And lastly for my mom, any bear related items. As in teddy bears:) She likes the cherished teddies so in that style. But anything from pictures, postcards, figurines, you name it.
Thanks in advance!
I'm wishing for:
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
My wishes are:
1. Coke codes-always used and greatly appreciated. :)
2. Lean cuisine codes
3. Coupons-I always need coupons for myself and family members
4. Anything coca cola-it can recipes,stickers,pictures,you name it!
5. Any music CD you no longer want-no rap or instrumental
6. Any movie DVD you no longer want-no horror please--I will take them without a case as well
7.Anything with a basset hound-love the sad looking dog
8. Anything with cherries on it-especially if it looks retro or like Mary Engelbreit stuff
#1 long shot- Any leftover decorations for a bridal shower-I have to help with one and anything will help.
Thanks for looking! :)
My usual wishes...
-Coupons for Blue Diamond Milk or Silk Milk, Lean Cuisine, Hot Pockets or Lean Pockets, Cottonelle Moist Wipes, Atkins bars/frozen meals.
-Nature Made vitamins codes
-Coke products codes (this includes Sprite, Dasani, Minute Maid, Fanta, Fresca, Pibb, Fresca, Vault, Powerade, Barq's, ,
-BoxTops for Education
-Campbells labels for Education
Thanks for looking! :)
COUPONS for :
cat food, litter, treats<<------ OMG i so need litter coupons
PAMPERS / and wipes
to victoria secrets....and bath body....
if you have any small item .. that could fit on a baseball card size...
any cards..playing cards or cards from any board game that you were going to throw out...
any paper trash items.... just ask...i might be able to use it...
used bus passes, movie ticket stubs, odd receipts....
small envelopes...like the kind nuts and screws come in...
cool pics from a calendar or magazine...
I could use coupons for:
-Silk Soy Milk
-Weaver chicken nuggets/strips/patties
-Banquet breakfast sausage links or patties
-Crystal Light coupons
I could also use:
-clear page protectors that go in 3-ring binders
-any pattern or template books for preschool teachers....the type of pattern book where I could photocopy right from the book to prep projects,etc..
-more stickers for my kids at work! I have a lot of potty-trainers right now with sticker charts for using the potty....I'm going through stickers like crazy!
Last Edited on: 6/6/13 7:53 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Hi:) My wishes are--
Cookie Cutters--specifically moose, horses, or western types
Extra Pieces of Leftover Fabric--any colors/patterns, any sizes. I'm a beginner quilter and need fabric for various little projects I am practicing on. If you might have some extra fabric scraps please let me know--much appreciated:)
Thanks For Looking!! :)
Looking for a "Native Texan" window decal. Back in 2009, a kind PBSer sent one to me, but the old decal has disintegrated after enduring four years of heat, cold and rain. I still miss my home state!
My wishes are ......
Yarn - I constantly am crocheting. It is my stress reliever.
K-cups -- any flavor - coffee, tea or hot cocoa
Anything My Little Pony or Hello Kitty for my granddaughter
scented tarts for warmer
Thanks so very much for looking!!
Here are my wishes- as always!:
Box Tops for Education for my son's school
Campbell's Labels For Education
Allegra (Allergy medicine) coupons (Especially for Children's Allegra)
Nutro Ultra dog food coupons
Pet Supermarket coupons
Thanks for looking! :)
Here is my Wish List:
- Weight Watchers recipes, from WW cookbooks, magazines, shared in meetings, anything like that; I am trying to get more into cooking with Weight Watchers recipes
- Anything cross stitching related, but especially patterns (any kind of patterns as I cross-stitch for the online charity LoveQuilts and a wide variety of themes are requested to be stitched, though please, no Christmas/winter/angel patterns, I'm all set on those!); I'd especially like those 'One Nighter' pamphlets
- 3D puzzle or wood model or any kind of kit or model for building a model tower/building; I'd really like one of the Empire State Building but I'd be happy for anything that looks like it belongs in a modern day city; even if all the pieces aren't there or it has been used before, it doesn't matter to me, I would still be happy to have it
- Small thin pins, for the purposes of pinning down completed cross stitch for framing (would also be happy for just any advice on what kind of pins and where to find them)
- Anything Doctor Who or Digimon or Marvel (Thor, Captain America, Iron Man and the like) related, I'll be happy to take if off your hands, no matter what the item is
I have wishes for costume pieces. I know they are long shots but it never hurts to ask, right?
- Gas mask. The kind that sticks out from your face like a Halloween mask with a huge nozzle and two goggles for the eyes (similar to this: http://fav.me/d2stb1r ). If not exactly that, I'd take something close to it.
- Yellow (or white that can be dyed yellow) jumpsuit/full bodysuit for an adult. Perferably not skin tight, but slightly baggy.
- Black or purple or blue witch/wizard hat for an adult, tall and pointy though collapsable for storage and travel, it's okay if it is worn and raggedy, that's the look I'm going for.
Like I said, I know it's a long shot but I figured I should just put it out there in the world :) If you have any ideas on how I can get my hands on them for cheap, I would also welcome those suggestions.
Thanks for reading my wish list! Happy June, everyone!
Everyone has been very generous. Thanks so much!! I will post when I receive.
Last Edited on: 6/6/13 1:25 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
I am wishing for the following....
* Stouffers Dinner Club codes from the individual red box dinners
* Yarn & ribbon scraps of at least 6" ~ neat or unusual types not plain yarn... I use it for bookmarks tassels.
* Coke codes ~ like everybody else... lol
* I would appreciate a zester if someone has one lying around they don't use.
* An adjustable mandoline slicer
* A hand held shower/sprayer that attaches to your faucet
* The blender container to an Osterizer blender, glass or plastic ~ like this one... http://tinyurl.com/lpj7jgl