- "FULL MOON" by Rebecca York (New Author For Me) "KILLING MOON" (Marshall Werewolves Omnibus #1) (A+++++) A P.I. with a preternatural talent for tracking finds his prey: a beautiful genetic researcher who may be his only hope for a future. "EDGE OF THE MOON" (Marshall Werewolves Omnibus #2) (A+++++) A police detective and a woman who files a missing persons report become the pawns of an unholy serial killer in a game of deadly attraction.
- "CALCULATED IN DEATH" by J.D. Robb (In Death #36) (A+++++) (unabridged Audible - listened on iTunes) On Manhattan's Upper East Side a woman lies dead at the bottom of the stairs, stripped of all her valuables. Most cops might call it a mugging gone wrong, but Lieutenant Eve Dallas knows better. A well-off accountant and a beloved wife and mother, Marta Dickenson doesn't seem the type to be on anyone's hit list. But when Eve and her partner, Peabody, find blood inside the building, the lieutenant knows Marta's murder was the work of a killer who's trained, but not professional or smart enough to remove all the evidence. But when someone steals the files out of Marta's office, Eve must immerse herself in her billionaire husband Roarke's world of big business to figure out who's cruel and callous enough to hire a hit on an innocent woman. And as the killer's violent streak begins to escalate, Eve knows she has to draw him out, even if it means using herself as bait.
- "CATCH OF A LIFETIME" by LuAnn McLane (Cricket Creek #3) (A++++) Cricket Creek, Kentucky, is a sweet river town known for its theater, shopping and cuisine. However, tough times are crushing tourism - until a hard-hitting baseball team headed by three hometown heroes begins to revitalize the community one inning at a time. When Jessica Robinson moved to the small town of Cricket Creek as a pregnant unwed teenager, no one expected her to become a world-class chef. After spending years in top Chicago kitchens, she's back - and making her aunt's diner the go-to place for gourmet down-home fare. If only she could get her love life off the back burner. Former major leaguer Ty McKenna is no stranger to Jessica's cooking. At the Chicago hot spot where she worked, he was a regular - with a different girl on his arm every night. Now he's the manager for the Cricket Creek Cougars. And he's made Wine and Diner his home away from home - drawn not only by the delicious food, but by the mouthwatering chef herself. But convincing Jessica that he's a one-woman man may be harder than getting his team ready for opening day.
- "A SEASIDE CHRISTMAS" by Sherryl Woods (Chesapeake Shores #10) (A++++++) As the only child of a single mom, Jenny Collins wanted nothing more than to be part of a large, rambunctious family like the O'Briens. Ironically, though, when her mother married into that family, Jenny found herself feeling more like an outsider than ever. Now, after years in Nashville as an established songwriter, Jenny's drawn back to Chesapeake Shores to collaborate on a Christmas production and to make peace with the past. As if that's not challenging enough, Caleb Green, the singer who broke her heart, has followed her to town, determined to win her back. With the help of a little O'Brien holiday magic, will Jenny and Caleb find a way to make sweet music forever?
- "FIREFLY LANE" by Kristin Higgins (A++++++) (unabridged Audible - listened on iTunes) In the turbulent summer of 1974, Kate Mularkey has accepted her place at the bottom of the eighth-grade social food chain. Then, to her amazement, the "coolest girl in the world" moves in across the street and wants to be her friend. Tully Hart seems to have it all - beauty, brains, ambition. On the surface they are as opposite as two people can be: Kate, doomed to be forever uncool, with a loving family who mortifies her at every turn. Tully, steeped in glamour and mystery, but with a secret that is destroying her. They make a pact to be best friends forever; by summer's end they've become TullyandKate - Inseparable. From the beginning, Tully is desperate to prove her worth to the world. Abandoned by her mother at an early age, she longs to be loved unconditionally. In the glittering, big-hair era of the eighties, she looks to men to fill the void in her soul., But in the buttoned-down nineties, it is television news that captivates her. She will follow her own blind ambition to New York and around the globe, finding fame and success...and loneliness. Kate knows early on that her life will be nothing special. Throughout college, she pretends to be driven by a need for success, but all she really wants is to fall in love and have children and live an ordinary life. In her own quiet way, Kate is as driven as Tully. What she doesn't know is how being a wife and mother will change her...how she'll lose sight of who she once was and what she once wanted. And how much she'll envy her famous best friend.
- "THE LOVE OF A STRANGER" by Anna Jeffrey (A+++++) (New Author For Me) A belligerent blonde swinging a tire iron is the last thing Doug Hawkins expects during a romantic rendezvous with another woman. Deep down, Doug is glad his ill-advised dalliance is over before it started. And he is so intrigued by hot-blooded Alex McGregor, he begins a one-sided flirtation with a single goal in mind: to get under her skin. Alex doesn't take kindly to strangers, especially those who trespass on her property. Brokenhearted by the loss of her family, she wants to be left alone in her beloved cabin on Wolf Mountain. But when Doug proves to be her only ally in a fight with a local logger, Alex doesn't know what she fears more - the loss of her land or the loss of her heart.
- "FOOL'S GOLD COOKBOOK: A LOVE STORY TOLD THROUGH 150 RECIPES" by Susan Mallery (Fool's Gold #12.1) (A++++) (read on my Kindle) Fool's Gold is known as the Land of Happy Endings, but it's also the land of hearty appetites. Through the series, the residents of Fool's Gold have found joy, comfort and good times through food. Now two local Fool's Gold chefs will also find love through food! Join them as they flirt, fight and fall in love, one season at a time.
- "I, MICHAEL BENNETT" by James Patterson and Michael Ledgwidge (Michael Bennett #5) (A+++++) (unabridged Audible - listened on iTunes) Detective Michael Bennett arrests an infamous Mexican crime lord in a deadly chase that leaves Bennett's lifelong friend Hughie McDonough dead. From jail, the prisoner vows to rain epic violence down upon New York City - and to get revenge Michael Bennett. To escape the chaos, Bennett takes his ten kids and their beautiful nanny, Mary Catherine, on a much-needed vacation to his famiy's cabin near Newburg, New York. But instead of the calm and happy town he remember from growing up, they step into a nightmare worse than they could have ever imagined. Newburg is an inferno of warring gangs and there's little the police - or Bennett - can do to keep the children safe. As violence overwhelms the state, Bennett is torn between protecting his hometown and saving New York City. A partner in his investigations, federal prosecutor Tara McLellan, brings him new weapons for the battle - and an attraction that endangers his relationship with Mary Catherine.
- "SOMEBODY TO LOVE" by Lori Wilde (Cupid, Texas #4) (A++++) (a book I got from the author in exchange for a review) Sexy cowboy-scholar Jericho Chance always knows exactly what he wants and how to get it. And after sauntering back home to Cupid, he's shocked to discover that he wants Zoey McCleary. After years from home, he takes one new look at his bubbly best friends, with her lightning smarts and luscious body and it hits him like a bolt: she's his somebody to love and he's not leaving town again without her. Settling down always seemed like a time waster to Zoey, a man magnet with a trail of broken hearts behind her. She's not meant to marry - but how can she resist someone as persuasive as Hericho? There's no way they can ignore the explosive chemistry seething between them...even if it means risking their friendship.
- "WHEN SUMMER COMES" by Brenda Novak (Whiskey Creek #3) (A++++++) One day, Callie Vanetta receives devastating news...she needs a liver transplant but her doctors warn that, in her case, the chances of finding a compatible donor aren't good. Determined to spend whatever time she has left on her own terms, she keeps the diagnosis to helself and moves out to her late grandparents' farm. She's always wanted to live there. But the farm hasn't been worked in years and she begins to fear she can't manage it, that she'll have to return to town. One night, a stranger comes knocking at her door...he's an attractive and mysterious drifter by the name of Levi McCloud and he offers to trade work for a few nights' shelter. Callie figures she doesn't have anything to lose, He needs a place to stay until he can fix his motorcycle; she needs an extra pair of hands. The arrangement seems ideal until what was supposed to be temporary starts to look more and more permanent. Then she realizes she does have something to lose - her heart. And, although he doesn't yet know it, Levi stands to lose even more.
- "A STEP OF FAITH" by Richard Paul Evans (The Walk #4) (A++++++) Alan Christoffersen lost his heart when his wife was killed in an accident almost one year ago. He lost his trust when his business partner stole his advertising business. He lost his home when the bank took his house. So Alan decided to leave his painful memories behind and walk from Seattle to the farthest point on the map, Key West, but in St. Louis, he is forced to stop. Because his severe vertigo is diagnosed as the side effect of a brain tumor, Alan must go to Los Angeles for treatment. He is surrounded by those who care most for him: his father, who is happy to have Alan back in his childhood home; Falene, who has been by his side through his most difficult times; and Nicole, who helped him redover from a mugging in Spokane. One by one, Alan alienates them all and he resumes his journey in angry loneliness. The people he meets as he walks the dusty southern back roads have lessons to teach Alan about accepting love. He just has to have faith that life can be worth living again - and that the woman he rejected will be willing to forgive him.
- "THE HEALER" by Sharon Sala (A+++++) It is a gift that may cost him everything. All his life, Jonah Gray Wolf has had an uncanny connection to animals and the power to heal the sick and wounded. Driven from the only home he's ever known by those who wish to harness his gift for profit, he becomes a drifter, working in out-of-the-way towns, never staying long. It's a lonely life, but Jonah knows he's still being hunted - he can't afford to get close to anyone who might learn his secret. In West Virginia he finds Luce, a tough but beautiful loner who knows all about keeping people at a distance - a kindred soul with whom he might dare to make a life. But the hunters have caught Jonah's scent again. Danger is coming to their mountain refuge - a confrontation that will be decided only by a force of nature.
- "WILD JINX" by Sandra Hill (Jinx #3) (Red Hot Cajun #7) (A+++++) Hot...bothered...and ready to take it all off! When reporter Celine Arseneux entered The Playpen, a Baton Rouge club for men and women, she never expected John LeDeux to swagger up to her. Sure, the bayou's notorious bad boy is pure sex on the hoof, but even with her expose on the line, Celine refuses to be a conquest left cryin' in her crayfish - at least not again. Not for a man who doesn't remember her! Detective LeDeux has always been too hot to handle, but now he's on fire as the cop who posed as a gigolo to bust the Dixie Mafia. Joining Tante Lulu's treasure hunt seems a fine way to avoid the media ruckus - until Celine pursues her story deep into the bayou, stoking John's hazy memories of a sizzling night five years ago. Lovers and pirates and gangsters - oh my!
- "SULTRY WITH A TWIST" by Macy Beckett (New Author For Me) (Sultry Springs, Texas #1) (A++++++) Welcome to Sultry Springs, Texas: where first loves find second chances...Nine yeas after June Augustine hightailed it out of Sultry Springs with her heart in pieces, one thing stands between her and her dream of opening an upscale martini bar: a bogus warrant from her tiny Texas hometown. Now she's stuck in the sticks for a month of community service under the supervision of the devilishly sexy Luke Gallagher, her first love and ex-best friend. If Texas wasn't already hot enough, working side-by-side with June would make any man melt. Luke wants nothing more than to strip her down and throw her in the lake - the same lake where they were found buck naked and guilty as sin all those years ago. In their heads, they're older and wiser. But their hearts tell a different story.
- "DEAL WITH THIS" by Lucy Monroe (Goddard Project #2) (Mercenary #7) (A+++++) Alan Hyatt could do his job in his sleep and when the Goddard Project sends him to investigate a case of high-tech espionage in the Vancourver film industry, he finds a perfect reason to work in bed. But sizzling actress Jillian Carlyle also happens to be his landlady, and she's got a hard-and-fast (so to speak) rule that keeps her from dating her renters. While Alan's cover as a reporter gets him close to all the suspects on the set of Jillian's sci-fi show, playing a background actor aqt her suggestion to get is story? Well, that's something else - but he's not about to turn down a red-hot redhead, even if she keeps throwing him curves. Jillian just can't understand it. Sure, Alan is six-feet-something of chiseled ruggedness with gray eyes and an irresistible growl in his voice. But hello? She doesn't do relationships - even of the casual kind - with men who impact more than her senses. No one is getting a chance at her heart. Especially not one of her renters. Still, there's nothing wrong with enjoying Alan from afar - but not too far, or she wouldn't be able to fully appreciate his rock-hard abs when he's working out in the home gym. If only he didn't make her feel safe and oh so right when they touched.
- "CHRISTMAS IN LUCKY HARBOR" by Jill Shalvis "SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE" (Lucky Harbor #1) (A++++) After losing her boyfriend and her job, Maddie leaves L.A. to claim her inheritance - a ramshackle inn nestled in the little town of Lucky Harbor, Washington. She see the potential for a new home and a new career - if she can give the inn the makeover it needs. Enter Jax, a tall, handsome contracror who knows exactly what Maddie needs. "THE SWEETEST THING" (Lucky Harbor #2) (A+++++) Helping her sister set up the family inn is just the thing to make Tara forget her ex-husband and focus on her new liffe. Until she meets a sexy, green-eyed sailor determined to keep her hot, bothered and in his bed. When her ex reappears, Tara must confront her past and decide what she really wants. "KISSING SANTA CLAUS" (Lucky Harbor Novella #1) (A++++) NASCAR driver Logan Perrish returns to Lucky Harbor with love in his heart and a ring in his pocket. But will he spend the holiday alone? "UNDER THE MISTLETOE" (Lucky Harbor Novella #2) (A+++++) For Mia, Christmas is anything other than merry and bright due to her break-up with her boyfriend, Nick. Until Nick follows her to town bearing gifts - and asking for forgiveness.
- "LOVE ON MIMOSA LANE" by Anna DeStefano (Seasons of the Heart #3) (book that I received free from the author in exchange for a review) (A+++++) A rugged bartender with a dark past, a vindictive ex-wife and a bad reputation - a kind, beautiful community activist searching for peace. Law Beaumont has been fascinated with the assistant principal at his daughter's elementary school for years. Kristen Hemmings, in spite of herself, felt the same pull. But these two couldn't seem more wrong for each other. Common sense keeps them apart, but their hearts pull them together. Mentoring a foster child in crisis and helping Law's troubled daughter through the aftermath of her parents' ugly divorce force these soul mates to overcome their differences. Can true love make everything right? Or will happily ever after be the one challenge they can't face?
- "THE HEIST" by Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg (Fox and O'Hare #1) (unabridged Audible - listened on iTunes) (A+++) FBI Special Agent Kate O'Hare is known for her fierce dedication and discipline on the job, chasing down the world's most wanted criminals and putting them behind bars. Her boss thinks she is tenacious and ambitious; her friends think she is tough, stubborn and maybe even a bit obsessed. And while Kate has made quite a name for herself for the past five years the only name she's cared about is Nicolas Fox - an international crook she wants in more ways than one. Audacious, handsome and dangerously charming, Nicolas Fox is a natural con man, notorious for running elaborate scams on very high-profile people. At first he did it for the money. Now he does it for the thrill. He knows that the FBI has been hot on his trail - particularly Kate O'Hare, who has been watching his every move. For Nick, there's no greater rush than being pursued by a beautiful woman...even one who aims to lock him up. But just when it seems that Nicolas Fox has been captured for good, he pulls off his greatest con of all: He convinces the FBI to offer him a job, working side by side with Special Agent Kate O'Hare. Problem is, teaming up to stop a corrupt investment banker who's hiding on a provate island in Indonesia is going to test O'Hare's patience and Fox's skill Not to mention the skills of their ragtag team made up of flamboyant actors, wanted wheelmen and Kate's dad. High-speed chases, pirates and Toblerone bars are all in a day's work...if O'Hare and Fox don't kill each other first.
- "CATCH ME A COWBOY" by Katie Lane (Deep in the Heart of Texas #3) (A+++++) Back in the saddle. Shirlene Dalton has it all: a dream marriage to a man who spoils her rotten and the most outrageous mansion Bramble, Texas, has ever seen. But when her husband unexpectedly dies, Shirlene finds herself right back where she started - in a rundown trailer on the wrong side of the tracks. Never the type to let a little bad luck and a whole heap of heartache get her down, Shirlene is ready to prove to the local gossips she can make it on her own...until she ends up living next to the most tempting cowboy in town. Billy Wilkes has a score to settle and a plan to wipe Bramble right off the map. But when his sexy, redheaded neighbor figures out what he's up to, his good ol' boy charm won't be enough to save him. With the town on his tail, Billy will have to come clean quick - or kiss Shirlene goodbye.
- "TEMPTATION" by Sherryl Woods (unabridged Audio CD) (A++++) Callie Smith's quest for success far from her Iowa roots has caused a rift with her hardworking family. And with neither her Wall Street career nor her marriage going as planned, she starts to question the choices she's made. But when charismatic network president Jason Kane pursues her to save a failing soap opera, her life is soon full of more twists than a TV story line. Suddenly she gets to know a whole new side to her mother and also has the opportunity to save a friend's life. Most unexpected of all, she leaves heartache behind and tunes into the love of a lifetime.
- "HIDDEN AWAY" by Maya Banks (Kelly Group International (KGI) #3) (A++++++) A man who shoots first and asks questions later and the ultimate moving target. Most people would take an all-expenses-paid trip to the beach in a heartbeat. Garrett Kelly only accepts to keep tabs on Sarah Daniels, who's hiding after witnessing a murder by Marcus Lattimer, her half brother - and a personal enemy of KGI. This gig may be beneath a disciplined soldier like Garrett, but if he gets a shot at Lattimer, it will all be worth it. But Garrett hadn't counted on falling for Sarah. He'd considered seduction as a tactical maneuver, but when he glimpses Sarah's dark past, he feels an urgent desire to keep her safe - even after she disappears on him. Garrett doesn't know exactly who, or what, Sarah's running from, but whatever it is, she's running for her life.
- "BAREFOOT IN THE RAIN" by Roxanne St. Claire (Barefoot Bay #2) (A++++++) They say you can never go home again...but what if someone is waiting for you? When "Life Coach to the Stars" Jocelyn Bloom is embroiled in scandal, the only place she can hide is the one place she wishes she could forget. She left Barefoot Bay - and the boy next door who knew all her secrets - years ago. Now nothing about the tiny island off the coast of Florida is quite how she remembers it, especially Will Palmer. He's even more gorgeous and tempting...and still capable of turning her world inside out. To Will Palmer, Guy Bloom is more than the elderly, senile neighbor he looks after - he's the last connection to Jocelyn, the woman Will loved and lost. But the reunion with Jocelyn doesn't go smoothly. Shocked by the change in her father's personality, Jocelyn stuggles to reconcile her dark childhood with the sweet, confused man who has grown close to Will. Jocelyn has guided countless clients to happiness - but can she escape the rainy days of her past for a new sunny future with Will?
- "GETTING ROWDY" by Lori Foster (Love Undercover #3) (A++++++) Charismatic bar owner Rowdy Yates isn't the kind of man women say no to. So when he approaches waitress Avery Mullins, he fully expects to get her number. However, the elusive beauty has her reasons for keeping her distance - including a past that might come back to haunt them both. Avery spends her nights working for tips...and trying to forget the secret Rowdy is determined to unearth. But when history threatens to repeat itself, Avery grows to rely on Rowdy's protective presence. As the sparks between them ignite, she will be forced to choose between the security she's finally found...and the passion she's always wanted.
- "SLOW HEAT" by Jill Shalvis (Pacific Heat #2) (A++++++) After a woman claims she's pregnant with Wade O'Riley's love child, Major League Baseball's most celebrated catcher and ladies' man is slapped on the wrist by management and ordered to improve his image. His enforcer is the team's publicist, the tough and sexy Samantha McNead. When Wade needs a date for a celebrity wedding Sam steps up to the plate as his "girlfriend." But given her secret crush on him and that one awkward night a year ago in a stalled elevator with too much Scotch, the whole thing is an exercise in sexual tension. Wade is thrilled when the pretense turns into an unexpected night of hot passion. But the next day Sam is back to her cool self. As a catcher, Wade's used to giving the signals, not struggling to read them. Now, to win the love of his "pretend" girlfriend, he needs a home run - even if it involves stealing a few base.
- "DOUBLE PLAY" by Jill Shalvis (Pacific Heat #1) (A+++++) Getting to first base is a cinch...but getting home will take a grand slam. Pace Martin is the ace pitcher for the Pacific Heat. He's got the arm, the experience and the wins. He's also got the pain, the pressure and the possible end of his career looming over him. The last thing he needs now is a distraction, even if it comes in the form of a tough, beautiful, tell-it-like-it-is writer who sees past his defenses. Holly Hutchins knows a good story when she sees one and the tall, dark and slightly attitude-challenged Pace Martin fits the bill. But when she realizes there's more at stake than just a win, she starts to see the handsome, broad-shouldered jock in a different light. Pace and Holly begin a seductive game, gut in the face of unexpected betrayal and challenges, they'll have to find the courage to swing for the fences.
- "GOODNESS GRACIOUS GREEN" by Judy Christie (Green #2) (A+++++) Will Lois Barker put down roots in Green...or will small-town life be too tough for her? The charming and uncertain journalist is delighted with her decision to keep The Green News-Item and excited about the possibility of romance with her good-looking catfish farmer/coach neighbor - and the growth of her fresh faith and friendships. Her second year in Green has scarcely been rung in, though, before Louis is wrung out. The former owners of the paper want it back. The mayor's dog bites her on the face. A series of fires threatens Lois. And while her friends blossom, Lois feels wilted. Although Lois finds fresh hopes turning stale in her second year in Gree, in the midst of challenges, Lois's journey still explodes with possibilities!
- "GIVING CHASE" by Lauren Dane (Chase Brothers #1) (A++++) Some small towns grow really good looking men! This is the case with the four Chase brothers. The home grown hotties are on the wish list of every single woman in town and Maggie Wright is no exception. Maggie has finally had it with the men she's been dating but a spilled plate of chili cheese fries drops Shane Chase right into her lap. The sheriff is hot stuff but was burned by a former fiancee and is quite happy to play the field. After Shane's skittishness sends him out the door, Maggie realizes that Kyle Chase has had his eye on her from the start. Now that Shane has messed up, Kyle has no intention of letting anything stop him from wooing her right into his bed. Despite Maggie's happiness and growing love with Kyle, a dark shadow threatens everything - she's got a stalker and he's not happy at all. In the end, Maggie will need her wits, strength and the love of her man to get her out alive. Together they find special love - can it survive the threat stalking her?
- "A SOLDIER'S HEART" by Alexis Morgan (Snowberry Creek #.05) (Read on my Kindle) (New Author For Me) (A++++) A novella of loyalty and survival - in which three soldiers must survive active duty before they can find their true loves in the town of Snowberry Creek, Washington. Best friends Nick, Spence and Leif are counting down the last days of their third deployment as members of the U.S. Army and their first in Afghanistan. But when one of them receives heartbreaking news from, their camaraderie will be tested under fire and under the strain of nearly unbearable emotional pain. Then, while on patrol in a dangerous sector, the strangest thing happens - a stray dog appears from nowhere, alerting them to a coming ambush and saves their lives. And as the three soldiers struggle to rescue the pooch from the firefight, each of the friends finds a little lost piece of himself - and a part of themselves they need to carry home.
"OPEN COUNTRY" by Kaki Warner (Blood Rose Trilogy #2) (A+++++) Molly McFarlane is as desperate as a woman can get - even one alone on the frontier. Forced to flee with her late sister's children, she must provide for her wards while outrunning the relentless trackers their vicious stepfather has set on her trail. To secure their future, she marries a badly injured man, assuming that when he dies his insurance settlement will provide all they need But there's one small problem. The man doesn't die. Hank Wilkins doesn't remember the train wreck that he barely survived - and he certainly doesn't remember marrying Molly. But he takes her home to his ranch, where Molly is quickly caught up in the boisterous Wilkins family. Molly knows little about caring for children and even less about caring for a man - especially silent, brooding types like Hank. But even as Molly and Hank discover each other, the specter of the truth of Molly's past threatens to tear them apart - and doom both her and the children she must protect.
"MOONLIGHT KISS" by LuAnn McLane (Cricket Creek #5) (A+++++) Cricket Creek, Kentucky, is a sweet river town known for its baseball, shopping and cuisine. After finally rebounding from the recession, the residents are ready to repair their lives - and their hearts. After two very public broken engagements with two very famous men, Addison Monroe wants to avoid the spotlight. She decides to put her wedding-planning experience to good use by opening a bridal boutique. Setting up shop in small-town Kentucky is the perfect way to escape prying eyes and to live a quiet single life. Investment consultant Reid Greenfield is fed up with weddings - but not his own. He is certain his sister's plan to turn their family farm into a wedding reception venue will lead to bankruptcy. Reid hopes that city girl Addison will be an ally in getting his sister to change her mind before she loses her savings. Instead, Addison adores the idea and jumps on board. It's a risky business - especially once romance gets involved. But some times a little risk brings a huge reward.
CURRENTLY READING -
- "The Immortality Clause" by Abigail Hawk (The Immortelle #1) (New Author For Me) (ebook that I received to do a review for the publisher)
- "Softly at Sunrise" by Maya Banks (Kelly Group International #5.5) (Reading on my Kindle)
- "Doc" by Mary Doria Russell (New Author For Me)
- "Just a Taste" by Deirdre Martin (New York Blades #6)
CURRENTLY LISTENING TO -
- "Just the Way You Are" by Christina Dodd (Lost Texas Hearts #1) (unabridged audio CD)
Last Edited on: 1/31/14 12:05 PM ET - Total times edited: 68