|Page: Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.|
This is where we post our wishes - maybe things we collect, something we can no longer find in our area, things we have always wanted etc, etc. No wish is too big, you never know what will turn up.
Our own RAOK rules: Please
You do need to say THANK YOU. See our monthly ****thank you thread****, or you may acknowledge what you have received via a personal PM to the members who granted your wishes. This is very important if you wish to continue to receive things from others.
If you see a wish you can grant, just PM the poster for their address.
And please remember, if one of the moderators contacts you about a posting, we are only trying to keep the forum running smoothly and according to PBS rules. If you are asked to change, move, or delete your post, please do so. Most of you know the PBS team does get involved to edit posts and accounts do get suspended if rules are broken. We hate to see that happen to our fellow RAOKers!
If you have questions, feel free to contact me.
Last Edited on: 6/30/14 5:35 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
This month I am wishing for:
- Coke Codes
- Anything to do with Geisha
- I am a huge vintage lover, so anything from any date (40s, 50s, earlier) up until 1970's, rather it be jewelry or clothing or anything else, is always welcomed by me!
Last Edited on: 6/14/14 4:07 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
Oxy Clean Power
Boost Glucose Control
Any coupons for any kind of Healthy food or shakes
Geen Giant veggies
Drink mix singles (Anything like that).
Carnation instant breakfast - coupons or pkgs.
Cat litter coupons (upstairs neighbor)
cat food samples or coupons
Smufts toys from Mdonald
Canon Fine Ink cartridges - 40 Black, 41 , 30 Black,31 Color.
Blessings, Thank you
Last Edited on: 5/31/14 10:52 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
As always I am also wishing for...........
K-cups -- any flavor - coffee, tea or hot cocoa
Anything My Little Pony or Hello Kitty for my granddaughters
bookmarks (I am always losing mine and I also give bookmarks and books as gifts)
cloth napkins (I don't use paper ones and my olds ones are really looking shabby)
Thanks so very much for looking!!
Wishes for my son, Andy Burnett, who lost his two cats and everything else in a fire.... (thanks for the good thoughts and prayers!)
Post cards / paper cards / posters --- Indiana Jones, Dr. Who, Star Wars
Prayer Cards / Meditations / Bookmarks --- any faith
Small samples of men's cologne
His new apartment is small, but clean and full of light. He has a new cat that brings him comfort and companionship.
Thanks to anyone who could help out. I will post some things I have to send out that I have found while looking for replacement items for Andy. Thank-you, Lori B
Last Edited on: 6/1/14 4:46 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
My FAVORITE month of the year is here (and the roses are blooming!!!) Happy June to all! My wishes:
Coke codes (always VERY much appreciated!)
Any brand of almonds or peanuts
Little Debbie Snack Cakes
Mariani or Sunmaid, etc., Dried Fruit
Fresh Express Salad Mixes
Granola bars, oatmeal, or other snacks that I can put in care packages for my son in the Marine Corps.
Hormel pepperoni, Hormel Compleats
Langer's juice or Welch's, Tropicana refrigerated juice, or any other juice coupons
Libby's canned vegetables
Special K, Honey Bunches of Oats, or any Quaker cereal
Wet 'N Wild Cosmetics
1) Any kitchen decor items in red; just bought new Corelle dinnerware in a red & white pattern and am trying to re-do my kitchen with red accessories (trivets, magnets, towels, potholders or dishrags, spoon rest, serving spoons or utensils, decor, etc. -- just about anything!)
2) Nintendo DS games (for the small, handheld Nintendo gaming device; my son asked for/received a DS game system for Christmas, as he'll be stationed on a Navy ship for maneuvers with no access to his phone, video games, etc. He found out last year that one of these Nintendo game systems are great for fighting boredom in their 'down time', with little else to do on a ship!)
3) Any items, books, bookmarks, etc. related to the Ragdoll cat breed. My Ragdoll cat is pictured in my avatar and I'm completely enamored with this breed! Also any cat toys with feathers; both my cats love those feather wands, etc.
Last Edited on: 6/29/14 4:57 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
I have a couple of wishes to share:
Here are some things that I would be so happy to have!
1.) Arm and Hammer Clump and Seal Cat Litter Coupons....
2.) Stickers any size, any kind.
3.) Index cards
4.) any kind of blank postcards
5.) My longshot --- Any fun glass used or new of something cheery like Care bears, Charlie Brown. I try to drink out of a fun glass everyday and it really gives me a smile.
6.) Pens. I am constantly losing mine or they are running out of ink. If you have a fun one or a couple to spare I would greatly appreciate it!
7.) I collect anything having to do with Sharks, Turtles, Frogs, and Giraffes
my wishes for June:
- Disney Character Lithographs
- Disneyland, California Adventure, and WDW park maps whether they are old or new, looking to use them for some pinterest projects
- any unwanted animated Scooby-Doo or TCM (Turner Classic Movie) DVD movies
- any kind of jewelry: necklaces, rings, bracelets, even if the pieces are broken
- for my mother:
- any Leukemia Awareness items
- coupons for Ensure drinks
Hey everybody! I can't believe it's June already. Summer's finally here! My wishes for this month are:
- any weird earrings you may not want. I have a big collection of strange earrings and I love them!
- anything Hello Kitty (as always)
- if you have a wealth of stamps I'd really appreciate a couple. I write to my 84 y/o great aunt weekly and the cost of stamps just does not fit into our budget right now
- any kind of stickers
- anything Harley Davidson for my husband
- any kind of baby sun tan lotion. I have to coat my daughter in it every day before we go outside because her skin is so fair
Thanks for reading!
Last Edited on: 6/1/14 8:33 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
I'm wishing for:
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Hooray! Spring finally came to upstate NY!! (It was a long,hard winter up here)
I'll mention my usual things -
Anything with sheep - notes, stickers etc.
Thanks for looking!
My wishes for this month are:
1. Lean Cuisine codes
2. Kelloggs codes
3. Coupons-especially any from the Internet or odd places--ask me what I need and I will tell you for sure! :)
4. Any DVD that you no longer want-no horror please-I will take them without a case as well-I watch movies almost every day because I have limited tv reception where I live
5. A dog toy for my mom's new puppy-she is chewing up a lot of things that aren't toys fast..LOL
6. Anything with cherries on it or in it-just love it!
7.Anything that can make me cheer me up or laugh-like sending a card,funny picture,etc
8. Any music cd you no longer want-no rap or instrumental
Thanks for reading. :)
- Bluejay, owl, or spider stuff, especially jewelry, knick-knacks, art
My June wishes are:
1) Lotions for extremely dry and cracked skin ( husband needs badly)
2) Stationary with matching envelopes
3) Anything diet related
4) LONG SHOT: A nylon night gown or pj set in size 2xL or 3xL (need badly)
Thanks for any help
Last Edited on: 6/2/14 9:58 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
for grandkids: baby diapers /pullups / wipes
for me :: yogurt / energy bars / cereals / nail polish / covergirl / pudding
for cats : dry food / canned food / litter / treats
for DD and me: victoria secrets / bath and bodyworks
old playing cards / bus ticket stubs/ old maps / board game cards / foreign stamps / odd pictures from a magazine /
any magazine pic that you might see of these shows: American Horror: Coven ..or Freakshow ...or.... Walking Dead......
ANYTHNG : Wizard of Oz..........my grandkids are finally into this movie
new addition this month : the coasters they give you at restaurants.... either round or square..... thanks
NEW request : june 23rd::
if anyone has anything from McDonalds regarding FIFA : SOCCER
example: the french fries container...... paper items....
i do NOT need or want the sticker to see if you won anything ...... i just want the empty container ....
i do smash books / junk journals...... and i want to do a couple of pages in it of the FIFA soccer stuff from this year...
Last Edited on: 6/23/14 9:33 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
I only have a few wishes for this month:
Stationary -- I just adopted a soldier through the Adopt A US Soldier program, to send him letters & care packages because he has no one else to do so. Also I was given my younger cousins address, he's in jail and has requested I send him letters, and am in need of paper/envelopes. Any little bit helps.
Journaling/Scrap booking Supplies -- Not only for my own journal but I like to decorate the letters that I send out. Some of the stickers several of you sent me last month went into decorating my adopted soldiers envelope. :)
Pittsburgh Steelers stuff -- My adopted soldier is a fan of the Steelers, ironicly I do not like this team, lol, if anyone has any of this teams items they no longer want I would like to get some for him. Again, any little bit helps.
That's it for me, anything received would be greatly appreciated. Throughout this month I will be preparing for our move in July and will be packing up and slowly moving house to "nowhere" Georgia. This is possibly the last time I will be able to participate in this or anything else for a while. I just wanted everyone to know that their kindness has meant a lot to me this past month and I will appreciate it and you always. :)
Last Edited on: 6/1/14 9:01 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
My wishes are:
Any leftover fabric for quilting
Any flower seeds.
Thanks in advance.
Last Edited on: 6/2/14 1:01 AM ET - Total times edited: 2
Happy June everyone! I am wishing for the following:
Any scrapbooking items. My sister has started doing this and loves anything related to scrap booking. The papers, stickers, etc. Any of it.
Beauty Samples-this could be perfumes, shampoo, soaps, makeup, etc. I travel a lot so these come in handy.
Thanks in advance!!
My Goal this Summer To send Handwritten Letters- So appreciate any help with these items:
►Stationery Sheets @ pretty borders, floral or lacy or Victorian, or Bible Verses - Also love blue and white china designs
►Decorative pretty Envelopes- especially on the front
► Rubber Stamps (smaller) - Ladies type: Coffee/Tea, Rosebud, Floral, Christian Faith Words,Verses or Symbols
►Christian Notecards, Greeting Cards, Postcards, Memory Cards, Bookmarks
►Any SWEDISH/Norwegian paper items: Cards, Stickers, Labels: Folkart, Gnomes, Dala Horse, Carl Larsson or Lisi Martin
►Altoid size Tin boxes and Tiny jewelry boxes-cardboard
►Trims, Ribbons, thin Laces, Cute Kids/Baby theme Buttons
Last Edited on: 6/2/14 1:49 AM ET - Total times edited: 5
My wishes for this month:
- A deck of playing cards
(Want to make something special using them and the playing cards for my boyfriend. :-) )
- Always....anything Jack the Pumpkin King / Nightmare Before Christmas related
Last Edited on: 6/4/14 7:00 PM ET - Total times edited: 1