Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Random Acts of Kindness (RAOK) Random Acts of Kindness (RAOK)

Topic: Kimmy's Valentine Train Group Post Here!

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:   Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
Generic Profile avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 2/8/2018 11:19 AM ET

I am so happy to hear that! We can definitely just allow more time for each single train to finish next time. We can also try one more time all at once and see how that goes...I am open, lol :) Let's indeed hear what others say. P.S. Next time, we can always put Raven in your group and maybe add one extra person to it so each of you would still get a card signed by three different people :) So your group would be of 5 and the others would be 4. 

kimberlyrav avatar
Date Posted: 2/8/2018 5:08 PM ET

I got the Valentine today LOL! AND a Birthday card! Thank you guys so much. Robin really made it so nicvve and so did everyone else, all kinds of goodies!

Generic Profile avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 2/14/2018 11:12 PM ET

Robin, checking in to make sure you have gotten your train? :) I think the other members have this group have received theirs? :)

Right now I am thinking of perhaps after Easter trying this one more time :) This way we could do a couple belated March birthdays should those friends join in along with April and May. Would all of you want to try this again? I'd put up sign ups in a few weeks. 

kimberlyrav avatar
Date Posted: 2/17/2018 9:58 AM ET

Wow Lynn ended up with 2 Valentine trains. She felt it was very confusing as well I did.  It seemed too many cards coming and going and hard to keep up with who what and where lol

Last Edited on: 2/17/18 10:50 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
pickles8 avatar
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Double Diamond medal
Date Posted: 2/17/2018 10:10 AM ET

Yes, somewhere there was a mixup. I just messaged Robin to see if she received her cards.

I thank you all for your good thoughts and cards.

Generic Profile avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 2/17/2018 11:17 AM ET

Lol, well it was our first try at this! I do hope in the end everyone does get their cards :) 

I think should we try this again, we will probably need to allow more time and do one card at a time. Also be sure each person starting a card includes route order. 

IlliniAlum83 avatar
Standard Member medalPBS Cruise Attendee medal
Date Posted: 2/21/2018 3:33 PM ET

Pickles8 has posted the sign up for St Pat's Day cards in the raok threads.  Join us!

Page: