Search - List of Books by Kola Onadipe
Total Books: 8
(birth name: NATHANIEL KOLAWOLE ONADIPE; July 14, 1922 — December 4, 1988) was a Nigerian author born in Ijebu-Ode Ogun state in Nigeria. He was born into a polygamous family and was the second son of his mother. He studied Law at the University of London in 1949 and later opened a law firm with his best friend Abraham Adesanya. He dedicated most of his lifetime to education and writing books for children. He wrote a number of children's books which include:
- The adventures of Souza. Ibadan: African Universities Press, 1963.
- The boy slave. 1966.
- Koku Baboni. Ibadan: African Universities Press, 1965.
- Sugar girl. Nairobi: East African Pub, 1964.
- The magic land of the shadows. Lagos: African University Press, 1970.
- The return of Shettima. Lagos: University Press, 1972.
- Around Nigeria in thirty days. Nigeria: Natona, 1981.
- A pot of gold. Nigeria: Natona, 1980.
- Mothers-In-Law, 1982
- The Other Woman, 1982
He had fifteen children, seven boys and eight girls, to whom he dedicated his life and ensured they excelled in achieving acceptable academic status. He died at the age of sixty-seven after he suffered a stroke on December 4, 1988. He is buried at his residential home in Ogbogbo, Ijebu-Ode, Nigeria.