Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Hidden Gems Hidden Gems

Topic: Left-Handed Adult Coloring Books!!!

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
  Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
Generic Profile avatar
Subject: Left-Handed Adult Coloring Books!!!
Date Posted: 1/14/2016 1:36 PM ET

For those of you that are left handed like I am, it's nice to be able to purchase left-handed coloring books!!!  (The drawings are on the left instead of inconveniently on the right side of the page.)  I've added a link; there's several left-handed books listed.

http://www.amazon.com/Susan-L.-Harrington/e/B017401PDE/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1452796487&sr=1-2-ent

Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 1/15/2016 8:16 AM ET

I heard a news item on NPR radio about adult coloring books. I had never heard of them, but apparently they are very popular just now left or right.

Generic Profile avatar
Subject: Adult Coloring Books for Guys
Date Posted: 1/15/2016 12:52 PM ET

Adult coloring books are insanely popular right now.  Although most are unisex, Tyler Sherlock created a popular fish-themed coloring book called "Life Under the Sea".  He is amazingly talented.

I've provided the link to his books an amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=tyler+sherlock+life+under+the+sea

Generic Profile avatar
Subject: Tyler Sherlock's "Life Under the Sea:
Date Posted: 1/16/2016 2:47 PM ET

Tyler has received three 5-star ratings on amazon.com.  The last one appears to be from a male:

Format: Paperback Verified Purchase
I like this book on sea life. The images are interesting and fun to color. The book is glued and the pages are medium weight I would say. They aren't perforated, but they are printed on only one side to help prevent bleed through. There are pictures of jellyfish, a swordfish, crabs, lots of seashells, seahorses, dolphins, whales, and many other really interesting fish. I like pretty much every image in this book.

I absolutely love this coloring book! Not only are the pictures beautiful they are a fun challenge to color! It will bring me hours of entertainment which makes this particular book such a great value!

Best coloring book out there. Great variety with far more pages then other books!!! Definitely would buy again!!