Reviewed by Me for TeensReadToo.com
Every teen needs a copy of this book, not because it will make your life easier, but because it will at least make it simpler and more organized. Filled with sections on Health & Wellness, Getting Along, Staying Safe, School & Learning, Going Online, Planning Ahead, Saving the World, Focus On You, and Just for Fun, there is a ton of information just waiting in LIFE LISTS FOR TEENS.
Some of my favorite lists include:
1) 17 Ways to Manage Stress
2) 20 Ways to Tell if a Relationship is Unhealthy
3) A Bill of Rights for Children of Divorce
4) 12 Suicide Warning Signs
5) 19 Note-Taking Tips
6) The Student Bill of Rights
7) 7 Things You Should Know About Online Privacy
8) 10 Tips for Procrastinators
9) 10 Reasons Why You Need Self-Esteem
10) 12 Reasons to Write
11) 13 Things You Can Do to Promote Diversity
Overall, this is a great book for teens, pre-teens, and even parents. A helpful handbook to daily life!