KEITH LAUMER: THE LIGHTER SIDE combines two novels along with a number of short stories written by the SF classic author Keith Laumer.
* 1 In the Queue (1970) shortstory by Keith Laumer
* 13 The Planet Wreckers (1967) novelette by Keith Laumer
* 45 The Body Builders (1966) novelette by Keith Laumer
* 79 Time Trap [Time Trap] (1970) novel by Keith Laumer
* 219 The Devil You Don't (1970) novelette by Keith Laumer
* 249 The Exterminator (1964) shortstory by Keith Laumer (aka A Bad Day for Vermin) [as by Keith Laumer ]
* 257 The Big Show (1968) novelette by Keith Laumer
* 287 Goobereality (1968) novelette by Keith Laumer
* 319 Prototaph (1966) shortstory by Keith Laumer
* 325 The Great Time Machine Hoax (1964) novel by Keith Laumer
* 497 Afterword (Keith Laumer: The Lighter Side) essay by Eric Flint
Humorous collection of science fiction stories
from the back cover:
Chester W. Chester IV had inherited his great grandfather's lifework: a super computer that could bring any situation or time to life. Chester and his shady pal thought that they could make a fortune, but they should have read the instruction book first....
Roger Tyson was being pursued through time by a motorcycle-riding rutabaga-like alien in a world where ages millions of years apart have been combined in an insane smorgasbord of aeons. And he must somehow convince superbeings from the distant future that the human race is not a horde of vermin who should be wiped from the pages of history...
To these two complete novels of hapless heroes caught in out-of-kilter spacetime clockwork, add a beleagured Satan asking a college professor for help when extra-dimensional aliens invade Hell itself; another group of aliens using Earth for a set for a multi-D thriller and preparing to destroy the set after the big finish; a world where a 98-pound weakling can buy the body of a major hunk; and much more , in a huge volume of humorous science fiction adverture from Keith Laumer, the creator of "Retief"