|Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.|
Not me. All I see under the blue box is the star rating.
Maybe the formatting is getting screwed up on this computer. I'm at work and I think they're still using Windows '93
Last Edited on: 11/20/10 6:30 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
I've been getting the maintanence screen on and off since yesterday, so I think the Team is monkeying around with some features. Could be throwing the formatting you're seeing off.
On a side note... did you say Windows '93?
I wouldn't be surprised. It's their low-tech way to keep employees from playing games and checking Facebook. It's a lot easier than blocking websites individually. lol
PBS seems mostly okay. Probably because it's a pretty simple and uncluttered design. Though all the images on the front page take a while to load.
I have been playing around recently and here is what I have noticed:
1. You can still upload pics from the Book Data Edit page.
2. But you can no longer see whether or not all three sizes of image are present.
3. If the image does not exist at all for a book, you DO see a "Upload" button under the image on the book listing page.
4. If the image is present in smaller sizes but not in the large size, you DO NOT see the upload button, but you do see the blue box on the book listing page.
5. There is no way of telling which image sizes are present ... it appears to be just you may or may not have the "upload" botton on the book listing page. So, you can make a good guess that that is the issue if there is a blue box without the "upload" link. If you go into Edit Book Data, you might see a cover image (small size) in the data edit page, and the upload link still exists there, so you can, in theory, replace the image with a larger size one.
I've tested out these theories on a whole bunch of listings and it seems to hold true so far.
Last Edited on: 11/20/10 8:35 PM ET - Total times edited: 2