|Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.|
We are looking for deals for books to donate to our local hospital.
The ladies have requested they would love to see more African-American romances & novels.
Several of the readers like Christian and sweet contemporary, others a little "sassier" read.
Here's an example of books we have so far! Thank you, everyone!
1. Take Me There by Leslie Esdaile (Dafina Contemporary Romance)
2. Rendezvous With Fate by Jeanne Sumerix (Indigo Love Spectrum)
3. Saved Folk in the House by Sonnie Beverly (Warner Books Fiction)
4. A Lova' Like No Other by Stephanie Perry Moore (Warner Books Fiction
5. Ain't Nobody's Business If I Do by Valerie Wilson Wesley (Avon Books)
Several books from Steeple Hill Love Inspired, Arabesque, Kimani---always welcome!
Thank you, everyone! Gerard & Tara :)
Last Edited on: 12/20/11 9:15 AM ET - Total times edited: 8
I have Nappily Ever After by Trisha R. Thomas that you might be interested in. Sadly the only other thing that is close is the Number 1 Detective Agency but I would be willing to do a 2 for 1 if you wanted both.
hi I have at least 5 kimani romances
redemption's kiss by ann christopher
sultry storm by celeste o. norfleet
drive me wild by gwynne forster
field of pleasure by farrah rochon
his perfect match by elaine overton
5 steeple hill love inspired
the wedding garden by linda goodnight
the rancher's promise by jillian hart
calculated revenge by jill elizabeth nelson
secret agent father by laura scott
into the deep by virginia smith
alsoone other aftican american authors
indiscretions by margie walker
check them and let me know if you want to deal.