|Page: Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.|
This is where we post our wishes - maybe things we collect, something we can no longer find in our area, things we have always wanted etc, etc. No wish is too big (though common sense is appreciated!); you never know what will turn up.
We must all abide by these PBS rules :
Our own RAOK rules:
If you see a wish you can grant, just PM the poster for their address.
And please remember, if one of the moderators contacts you about a posting, then we are only trying to keep the forum running smoothly and according to PBS rules. If you are asked to change, move, or delete your post, please do so. Most of you know the PBS team does get involved to edit posts and accounts do get suspended if rules are broken. We hate to see that happen to our fellow RAOKers!
If you have questions, feel free to contact me.
Last Edited on: 3/1/15 12:30 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
I am wishing for....
For my daughter's school..
*Boxtops for education
Last Edited on: 3/10/15 1:21 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Peggy Sue Got Married or St. Elmo's Fire.
I was so blessed last month and this month by family and friends. Thanks.
**Update: Dad's test was negative for cancer thank God. Thanks to all who thought and or prayed for my family.
Last Edited on: 3/30/15 6:34 PM ET - Total times edited: 25
Happy almost spring everyone! This month I'm wishing for:
BoxTops for education
Padded Envelopes for mailing books
Funky washi or duck tape
Paper punches (if anyone has a few they're no longer using) all sizes and shapes
Snail mail! I'd love to start a correspondence with a few people, and who doesn't love getting mail?!
Coke codes - Thank you to Kathi M.,BostonBooks, and Katie S.!!
Starbucks star codes! (found on their coffee bean packages and other products)
Last Edited on: 3/12/15 10:02 PM ET - Total times edited: 4
My wishes haven't changed much for this month
1. Coke Codes and Pamper reward codes
2. Samples or coupons for Gerber baby food, Juice, Enfamil Enfagrow, Always, Tampax, granola bars, Lactaid, Almond milk, Stouffers, Weight Watchers, Lean Cuisine, Healthy Choice, cereal bars, instant oatmeal, Plum Organics, Friskies, Secret, Herbal Essence, Emergen-C, Poland Spring, Coca-cola, Gatorade, Ginger Ale, Kraft products, Salad dressing, Salad Bags, Advil, Tofu, Soy Milk, Almond Milk, Cheese Sticks, Minute Rice, Pasta, Sauce, McCormick Spices, Mrs Dash Spices, frozen seafood, frozen vegetables, frozen potatoes, ethnic haircare products, Perdue Chicken, Crest, Select Harvest soups, Progresso Soups, Campbell Soups, Swiffter products, Similac Go and Grow, Avent, Aveeno, Johnson & Johnson, Pampers, Baby Wipes, Target Up&Up products, Vicks, Tylenol, K-Cups, Mexican foods
3. Coupons or giftcards for Burger King, Checkers, Perkins, Red Lobster, Babies R Us, McDonalds, IHOP, Olive Garden, AppleBees, Wendys, Panera Bread, Pizza Unos, Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, Bath and Body Works, Target, Lane Bryant, Avenue, Carters, Childrens Place, Gap
4. For my daughter (gender neutral items are fine.. everything doesn't have to be pink ) Size 4T/4/5/6 winter hats (desperately needed since I've been unable to find anything to fit all of her hair- thanks to Mary who sent me a hat that finally fits good but she can always use a 2nd one), toddler size winter scarfs (desperately needed because she lost her blue one so she's down to only one), socks 4T/5T/shoe size 9, 4T/5T jeans, long sleeve dresses, tights, leggings, cute T-shirts, white or pink cardigan sweater, bathrobe preferably with a hood (but I will gladly accept one without one), size 9 slippers and dress shoes . I
We have a new place to send expired coupons for the troops thanks to Ashley who just became a volunteer for "Coups for Troops".
Please contact her for name and address to send them to. --Jeanne
I'm wishing for:
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Last Edited on: 3/3/15 11:14 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
Men size 3x white long sleeve dress shirt and any other color - for my 16yr old son.
Men size 44x30 or 32 dressed pants any color - for my 16yr old son.
Oxy Clean Power
Boost Glucose Control
Any coupons for any kind of Healthy food or shakes
Geen Giant veggies
Drink mix singles (Anything like that).
Carnation instant breakfast - coupons or pkgs.
Cat litter coupons (upstairs neighbor)
cat food samples or coupons
Smufts toys from Mdonald
Canon Fine Ink cartridges - 40 Black, 41 , 30 Black,31 Color.
Blessings, Thank you
Last Edited on: 3/1/15 11:50 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
As always, list paper, notepads, post-its etc. I've had a TBI and I need to make lists daily to accomplish all the things I need to in a day. My PBS friends are always SO good about helping me out with this :D
Erasers! I'm artsy...so I mess up while I am drawing. A lot. All erasers welcome. *Sings to the tune of "I've Got Lovely Bunch of Coconuts"- Little ones, pink ones, ones you found on the floor!
And I love anything horsie and puggie.
My *out there* wish for this month: A tacky, ugly or obnoxious wallet or coin pouch. Neon rainbow zebra striped, patchwork, tye dye? That's my jam! ;)
Oooooo! A rubber duck.
Last Edited on: 3/3/15 10:50 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
Coke codes/Disney Codes thanks to those who sent me some :)
Duct Tape or decorative tape in ANY design
THANKS for reading guys!
Last Edited on: 3/25/15 5:43 PM ET - Total times edited: 6
My wishes for March:
- any Nick Jr. Paw Patrol items
- any Disney character beanie babies or small size stuffed animals
- Grumpy Bear and Bedtime Bear and Tenderheart Bear (Care Bears) stuffed animals
- Kellogg's Family Rewards Codes
for my grandmother:
- Thomas Kinkade Disney Puzzles (we are searching for: Aladdin, Sleeping Beauty, Winnie the Pooh, Tangled, Lady & the Tramp)
- Oil Paints
Last Edited on: 3/19/15 3:31 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
My wishes are:
1. Coupons-any that you have extra of from the Internet or odd places like gas stations for instance
2. Any DVD that you no longer want-no horror please--I will gladly take them without a case as well. :)
3. Anything Coca Cola or Coke points.
5. Any kind of cherry decor items or anything like ME.
6. A flameless candle--if you have one that is scented that would be wonderful. It cheers me up to see it flickering.
Thanks for reading! Will try to fulfill wishes on here as well.
Last Edited on: 3/19/15 8:49 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
►Vintage Photos- ( Photo studio types ) of 1800's to 1930's Women or children ( Good anytime )
►Vintage Linens: Hankies, Doilies,Napkins,Cross Stitch,Cross Stitch Samplers,White Collars for dresses
►Christian Bible Verses/Scripture on small home décor, Small framed prints, Christian Magnets/Bookmarks, Christian Charms- Hearts/Crosses/Anchor or Greeting Cards, Gold & white Jesse tree symbol ornaments ( felt or cross stitched types )
►Children's Jewelry, Children's/Nursery Rhymes/ Baby- Cute Buttons
►Christian Well-known Speakers Dvd's VHS (Beth Moore/Ruth Graham/Joyce Meyer/Joni Eareckson Tada, Corrie Ten Boom, Lisa Teurkhurst, etc.
►Pretty Laces, Vintage Laces, Thin and Narrow Ribbons- Satin and Grosgain.
►Swedish/Norwegian Folkart,Notecards,Magnets, Pins, Jewelry( Dala Horse, Gnomes, Swedish Christmas-God Jul, Lucia )
►Tiny, Mini, Picture Frames, & also Plastic Gold Ornament Frames.
►Jewelry Boxes- cardboard or other- Plain if possible.
Last Edited on: 3/12/15 1:58 PM ET - Total times edited: 3
My Wishes- I'd be happy to receive these items:
- Children's Allegra coupons
- Box Tops for Education
- Campbell's Labels for Education
- Juicy Juice coupons
- Pet Supermarket coupons
After going through some coloring books trying to find some for my mom, I remembered how much I used to like to color. If you have any coloring books from the 70's or 80's, I would be glad to take them off your hands. Especially Smurfs and Muppets. I also like Care Bears, Shirt Tales, Garfield, and Strawberry Shortcake.
i wish for coke codes.
i also wish for anything with sun, moons, stars, hearts, smilies, or rainbows.
i can also use any of your old printer ink cartridges, instead of throwing them away.
also, i wish for good wishes for my job search. i started officially today.
Last Edited on: 3/2/15 8:59 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
for some reason i can't print coupons from my computer... i could do it before but i can't now .
for grandkids: baby diapers /pullups / wipes
for me :: yogurt / energy bars / cereals / nail polish / covergirl / pudding
for cats : dry food / canned food / litter / treats
for DD and me: victoria secrets / bath and bodyworks
round or square coasters from a restaurant
ANYTHING : Wizard of Oz......
anything : W A L K I N G D E A D
T H A N K S
Hi there! I love magazines, and would love to get subscriptions to a few. If you have a buy one get one for a friend magazine renewal, or coke points. IHG points or other credits that you could use, I would love that. Please don't spend any money on these subscriptions, I only want them if they are free for you. I would really like Real Simple, Readers Digest, Family Circle, Fine Gardening, HGTV, House Beautiful, and probably any home decorating or cooking magazines. I will post this wish list for the next few months, as renewals will be available as your subscriptions expire. Many thanks! Amy
I already take Southern Living, Country Living and Better Homes and Gardens
GinaB, (bunnyfoofoo) got me subscriptions for Runners World, Redbook, and Allure
ClaireN (booknoll) got me subscriptions to Good Housekeeping and Women's Day
Last Edited on: 3/8/15 8:11 PM ET - Total times edited: 2