|Page: Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.|
First: Remember: this is the place to wish. We all have wishes. If you feel someone has asked for something too large, expensive or extravagant, just ignore. Please be kind. Don't make someone feel badly. None of us know someone else's circumstances, unless we ask...........................For those of us asking, let's remember this is Not a Christmas shopping list. It's a place for members to wish for items for themselves and immediate family.
Here, you list a few things you like/collect/can use. Obviously, we all like certain things like credits, wish-list books, etc. This is NOT for that kind of thing. This is for things others might have around the house that you can use (for instance if you collect postcards, bookmarks, Coke codes, or if there's a candy you love you can't find in your area, etc). ** Please remember that books, by title or genre, should not be requested in this forum(I Wish thread). There may be other places for that. If someone sends you a book, please receive it and thank the member sending it.
Please limit your list to about 10 items (Remember, you can edit your list), and if someone PMs you for your address, please acknowledge and thank them when you receive whatever they send you. There is a separate thank you thread so we can keep this one clean and easy to read. It can get jumbled and hard to read with extra clutter so if we can do our best to keep it to our requests and the rare bump, that would be awesome :) It's important to thank everyone who send something either by PM and or the thank you thread.
It's always good to check the RAOK thread before you post your wishes - someone may already have what you are looking for. (For those of you looking for them, coupons are offered on the RAOK on a regular basis.) There is now a separate coupon thread within the RAOK forum, if you wish to trade there.
If you post wishes, try to grant at least one wish yourself, so this place is not considered a "gimme" group, where people post but don't send out. PBS members can become good friends, don't abuse, please!
If you see a wish you are able to grant, just PM the poster and ask for their name and address - that's it, simple and easy and a lot of fun!
Any questions, please feel free to PM me, I will try to help.
Last Edited on: 4/30/10 9:19 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
No on wants to start this month, so here are my wishes:
postcards(no animals) ----buildings, fantasy, hospitals, different things, vintage---not used
Thanks for reading!
Last Edited on: 5/1/10 8:06 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
My wish is for Disney pins for my son and daughter. We are planning a trip to Disneyland and they would like to pin trade, but we don't have any pins. Any tradable pins would make their day.
Last Edited on: 5/1/10 1:36 PM ET - Total times edited: 3
any ORANGE accessories or anything at all flute-related or music-related for my 14 year old daughter
help in the share and care forum for April
Last Edited on: 5/20/10 2:17 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
I'm wishing for:
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Last Edited on: 5/19/10 5:41 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
my May wishes...
as usual cat coupons: litter, treats, canned food, dry food, flea Rx, any and all appreciated
for my daughter who is going to be a mom again in 4 weeks : any VictoriaSecret coupons or Bath&Body coupons..
for me: happy thoughts sent to me because these next 6 weeks are going to be stressful for me..
Last Edited on: 5/1/10 10:35 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Long list but a girl could dream right ? ;-)
Still in need of these state postcards: Please help us out, thanks
DE, IA , MD, MO, NJ, VA
Printing and Cursive print out practice paper
Puerto Rico postcards - I belong to SoldiersAngel and send pc to them from all the states.
Tropicana Juicy Rewards Codes
Skull and Cross bone - Anything.
Shark tooth charm/chain - Anything.
Goth items or clothe size XX large.
Games - For Game boy Color, DS, Nintendo 64, Game Cube - For boys ages 9,11 girl age 12.
Mrs. Santa - I have Mr. Santa he is 3 feet tall.
The GRINCH - Anything i love him.
Canon ink cartridges - 40 Black, 41 Color, 30 Black,31 Color.
Carnation Instant Breakfast Coupon or chocolate flavor envelope pkg.
V8 V.Fusion coupons.
Special K coupons
Tropicana OJ coupons
Boston Market Coupons
Last Edited on: 6/2/10 11:33 AM ET - Total times edited: 3
I'm wishing for ...
- a neckalce chain - I have plenty of small pendants that I could wear if I only had the chain ... length anywhere from 18 to 22 inches, preferably (though not necessarily) hypo-allergenic.
- adhesive scrapbooking paper - the kind that on one side is pretty paper and on the other you peel off the waxy paper and it has adhesive that is ready to stick; any amount, any size, any color/design. I use these as backings for homemade bookmarks
- anything turtle (especially freshwater turtles) because I love turtles!
- friendship books or friendship sheets -- after a few years' hiatus, I'm getting back into swapping.
- your old sweaters, whether they be cardigan, pullover, vest, plain, fancy, children's, adult's, stained, worn, with holes, or brand new. I have instructions on how to create an easy-to-make quilt from old sweaters, but I don't have enough sweaters of my own and the ones at the thrift store cost four dollars or more each.
- a small black catfish to hang from my rearview mirror or stick on my dashboard. Not a real one, of course, but maybe a keychain-sized one made of cardboard or plastic or even a tiny stuffie ... not too large, since it will be dangling while I drive or suction-cupped to the dashboard. My car's name is "Catfish," and the other day it occurred to me that it would nice to have a little one to decorate the inside of the car. There's nothing else in there that is decorative; we're a pretty austere lot, ornament-wise :-) Anyway, I've never seen such a thing -- but then, I've never before had an occasion to look. lol So if you just happened to run across something like this, it would be much appreciated!
- any parts from old Scrabble games: letter tiles, letter racks, the board itself, etc. I can make great quirky stuff out of it all. Anything at all Scrabble-related would make me jump for joy, but actual wooden letter tiles or letter racks would have me gasping in ecstasy on the floor. (My nearby thrift store sells toys and games for just 50 cents, but I never seem to be able to find any Scrabble stuff there. Maybe yours would have something???) I've accumulated some Scrabble stuff and am now planning some crafty projects, but I can always use more. I have a feeling that once I start making stuff it'll be so cool that I won't want to stop ...
- freebie bookmarks -- the kind you get at the library or with advertising on them, etc. I collect and use them. I have some for trade, too, if anyone's interested in swapping.
- zines -- either your own or ones made by others that you are finished with. (I have some to swap, too, if you'd like.)
Last Edited on: 5/4/10 10:00 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
Here are my usual wishes -
Any sheep stuff - figurines, stuffed ones, stickers, note cards, books,anything you see with sheep on it.
Ditto Saint Bernard items. I am owned, protected and dearly loved by a big ole guy named Bear. Finding anything with Saint Bernards on it is difficult, so think of me if you happen upon something.
Stationery - I will take any off your hands. I write to people all over the world and it will get used. Email is great, but snail mail is still the best!
Bath stuff - powder, bubble bath, bath salts, love any and all. Did you get some for Chritmas and have it still sitting around? I'll gladly take it.
Thanks for looking.
My wishes are:
Quilting, crochet or craft magazines...old or new, it doesn't matter.
Fabric for quilting ... scraps or larger pieces, if you have some you're not going to use.
Luvs diaper coupons
Anything Elmo, age appropriate for my grandson. He's 13mo and loves Elmo.
Thanks in advance.
for my boy, about to turn 11: Origami paper (any size/color/pattern), anything ice hockey, anything Invader Zim
for me, I am just wishing for some V-neck tee shirts in 1x or 2x size so I can be comfy exercising -- I like hand-me-downs
thanks for looking, Lisa
Last Edited on: 5/2/10 3:34 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Any diabetic food coupons. Just found out I have diabetes. Been fighting border line for months now and its finally gotten to the point its not fightable with just diet anymore. I have to have oral meds and keep control of my sugars now...so prayers are good too. If I could ask for new fingers I would also, but sadly I can't. Poking fingers three times a day gets sore. OUCHIE!!
Diabetic cook books or recpies..even messaged recipes are great.
Gift cards for my upcoming trip would be great. Small ones are fine, anything you don't plan on using. Its just for myself and my two children (5yrs and 6yrs). We are going to Virginia for a chance to do something before I can't handle doing much more due these health issues. So any gift cards for fast food or something on the road. I'd apperciate anything. A couple dollars here and there always helps.
Stationary or blank note cards. Only blank note cards..nothing girly. I have male relative with health issues who is in a health care setting, we write to on a regular basis and we go thru tons of stationary since he lives out of state.
I know this was wordy, but I tried to explain the things I really need and why. Being a mom on disablity it gets rough sometimes and it helps. I try to give to others when I can to return the favors.
Thanks so much ahead of time. Your all great.
Last Edited on: 5/6/10 12:43 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
I don't really need anything but DH (we can use them for him) can always use Marlboro coupons.........
I'll keep an eye to see if I have anything I can share that others are wishing for.......
-Coupons for Activia, Hot Pockets, Lean Pockets, Lean Cuisine, or Zantarin's
-Coke products codes (this includes Sprite, Dasani, Minute Maid, Fanta, Fresca, Pibb, Fresca, Vault, Powerade, Barq's, ,
-BoxTops for Education
-Campbells labels for Education
-Nature Made vitamins codes
In reading all the forums, I have seen people discuss the bookmates/openpage covers. I would love a tradesize since I have been accumulating a lot of tradesize since joining pbs. I know it's a longshot, but you never know.
To receive some of the stuff already granted but never received.
tropicana o j coupons
Capri Cigarette Coupons
Eve Cigarette Coupons
If anyone is interested in joining SwagBucks, I would love to be used as your referral.
To sell some credits, 3 for $9.00 to offset postage costs.
Very much appreciated!!
Last Edited on: 5/3/10 2:09 AM ET - Total times edited: 2
any old towels, blankets, robes or warm pj's. I am making quilts for the animal shelter.
Any stuffed animals, small balls or squeeky toys. I collect them for the animal shelter.
This shelter is one that saves animals and will NOT take their life. So any help will be appreciated.
Dragon/fairy/elves things, I love the fantasy stuff like that
Friendship books, I'm interested in penpalling and have been for quite a while
Yarn for crocheting afghans for charity
Twilight Saga items
Postcards from everywhere
I would love to find some more David Bowie t-shirts any size, I am going to make a quilt out of the ones I cant wear and plum wear out the ones I can ;) Also ANYTHING David Bowie buttons, pictures, ect...
i could also use your old license plates, I make stuff out of them.
I almost forgot.... if anyone had an old junked out 91-95 geo tracker sitting in thier yard I sure could use a couple of the sensors out of it ( MAP and TPS, and possibly a CPU)
Thanks for reading u guys :)
Last Edited on: 5/4/10 12:18 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
If you buy Cloud Star Trail Hound or Muttos dog treats, I am collecting the UPC symbol/proof of purchase from the packages to get pet supplies for the Humane Society.
Yankee Candle sage and citrus anything
latte/cappuccino mix for my boy
any costume jewelry pin you never wear, holiday pins included! (To wear, not to take apart!)
A hug to each and every one of you for taking the time to make someone's day a little brighter.
Last Edited on: 5/5/10 9:02 AM ET - Total times edited: 1