|Page: Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.|
Welcome to the RAOK wishes thread - more fun to be had in the RAOK!
This is where we post our wishes - maybe things we collect, something we can no longer find in our area, things we have always wanted etc. etc. No wish is too big, you never know what will turn up here.
Our own RAOK rules: Please
You do need to say THANK YOU. See our monthly *****thank you thread****, or you may acknowledge what you have received via PM to the members who granted your wishes. This is very important if you wish to continue to receive things from others.
If you see a wish you can grant, just PM the poster for their address.
Please feel free to PM with any questions
Last Edited on: 5/2/13 12:35 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
I am wishing for the following....
* Stouffers Dinner Club codes from the individual red box dinners
* Yarn & ribbon scraps of at least 6" ~ neat or unusual types not plain yarn.
* Coke codes ~ like everybody else... lol
* I would appreciate a zester if someone has one lying around they don't use.
* An adjustable mandoline slicer.
* A hand held shower/sprayer that attaches to your faucet
My wishes are ......
Yarn - I constantly am crocheting. It is my stress reliever.
K-cups -- any flavor - coffee, tea or hot cocoa
Anything My Little Pony or Hello Kitty for my granddaughter
scented tarts for warmer
Thanks so very much for looking!!
Scrabble tiles (any letters)
Coupons for: Groceries
Poptabs-for Ronald McDonald House
Last Edited on: 5/30/13 8:12 PM ET - Total times edited: 5
Wishing for some of the McDonalds Skylanders toys they are giving in the happy meals this month. With our income we can't afford to buy happy meals once a week.
So if anyone gets doubles or any that they don't want Ethan would be greatful if you might send some his way. Thanks so much,olieann and Ethan....
Last Edited on: 5/3/13 1:36 AM ET - Total times edited: 2
Please write your name on the envelope, sorry it's very confusing to me when it don't have a name or your user name, I then have to go through all of my pm's and sometime, it's a surprise so i have no idea who sent them. Thanks
Oxy Clean Power
Allegra (Allergy medicine) coupons for children and adults
Boost Glucose Control
Any coupons for any kind of Healthy food
Granola bar or oatmeal coupons
Geen Giant veggies
Drink mix singles (Anything like that) coupons or pkgs.
Carnation instant breakfast - coupons or pkgs.
Cat litter coupons (upstairs neighbor)
cat food samples or coupons
Fresh Step litter Paw Points codes
magnet - any kind
9.7 protective case
Puzzles 100 pc
Stickers - kids
Canon Fine Ink cartridges - 40 Black, 41 Color, 30 Black,31 Color.
Blessings, Thank you
Last Edited on: 5/11/13 11:11 AM ET - Total times edited: 2
I am looking for pamper codes
I am also wishing for some crafty things.
Fabric and craft paint
Drinking Glasses and white cups
Little wooden spools
Thick long piece of rope
Anything scrapbooking. (pages, letters, stamps, etc.)
Thanks for looking :)
Here is my Wish List:
- Weight Watchers recipes, from WW cookbooks, magazines, shared in meetings, anything like that; I am trying to get more into cooking with Weight Watchers recipes
- Anything cross stitching related, but especially patterns (any kind of patterns as I cross-stitch for the online charity LoveQuilts and a wide variety of themes are requested to be stitched, though please, no Christmas/winter/angel patterns, I'm all set on those!); I'd especially like those 'One Nighter' pamphlets
- 3D puzzle or wood model or any kind of kit or model for building a model tower/building; I'd really like one of the Empire State Building but I'd be happy for anything that looks like it belongs in a modern day city; even if all the pieces aren't there or it has been used before, it doesn't matter to me, I would still be happy to have it
- Small thin pins, for the purposes of pinning down completed cross stitch for framing (would also be happy for just any advice on what kind of pins and where to find them)
- Anything Doctor Who or Digimon or Marvel (Thor, Captain America, Iron Man and the like) related, I'll be happy to take if off your hands, no matter what the item is
I have wishes for costume pieces. I know they are long shots but it never hurts to ask, right?
- Severed hand like a Halloween decoration or a prop, size proportional to a real human hand (so no severed doll limbs or any smaller toys like that, please)
- Gas mask. The kind that sticks out from your face like a Halloween mask with a huge nozzle and two goggles for the eyes (similar to this: http://fav.me/d2stb1r ). If not exactly that, I'd take something close to it.
- Yellow (or white that can be dyed yellow) jumpsuit/full bodysuit for an adult. Perferably not skin tight, but slightly baggy.
- Black or purple or blue witch/wizard hat for an adult, tall and pointy though collapsable for storage and travel, it's okay if it is worn and raggedy, that's the look I'm going for.
Like I said, I know it's a long shot but I figured I should just put it out there in the world :) If you have any ideas on how I can get my hands on them for cheap, I would also welcome those suggestions.
Thanks for reading my wish list! Happy April, everyone!
Here's my list:
Coke Codes -- VERY much appreciated!
Any brand sugarless gum coupons
Wet-N-Wild nail polish/makeup coupons
Hormel Sandwichmakers or Compleats coupons
Hormel Pepperoni coupons
Granola bar or oatmeal coupons (I send the oatmeal & granola bars/snacks in care packages for my Marine son)
Long shot: Mega man game cartridges for the original Nintendo console
Last Edited on: 12/10/13 9:02 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
My wishes are:
1. Coke codes-always used and greatly appreciated
2. Lean cuisine codes
3. Anything with cherries on it especially if looks retro or like Mary Engelbreit stuff
4. Anything Coca Cola
5. Any music cd you no longer want-no rap or instrumental
6. Any movie DVD you no longer want-no horror please-I will take them without a case as well
7. Anything with a basset hound or beagle on it-huge dog lover
8. Anything that can be used at a bridal shower-I have to help with one and I will take any leftover decorations,etc.
Thanks for looking!
I'm wishing for:
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Last Edited on: 5/15/13 1:11 AM ET - Total times edited: 2
My usual wishes...
-Coupons for Blue Diamond milk or Silk Milk, Lean Cuisine, Hot Pockets or Lean Pockets, Cottonelle Moist Wipes, Atkins bars/frozen meals.
-Nature Made vitamins codes
-Coke products codes (this includes Sprite, Dasani, Minute Maid, Fanta, Fresca, Pibb, Fresca, Vault, Powerade, Barq's, ,
-BoxTops for Education
-Campbells labels for Education
Thanks for looking! :)
Same old wishes for anything sheep or St.. Bernard, and will always take stationery off your non-letter writing hands! Gimme that, I'll use it!
Also looking for some CDs of groups from the 60s,70s and 80s to replace my cassette collection. Right now I'm thinking of Air Supply, Journey, Grass Roots, Doobie Brothers, Fleetwood Mac, along those lines. PM is you have something and we'll see if I need it.
Thanks for looking and participating in our RAOK!
Last Edited on: 5/2/13 7:41 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
I would love to receive anything music-related for my daughter. Anything with musical notes or musical instruments on it like stickers, notepads, beads, jewelry, socks, sheet music, or anything at all related to music. Broken, used, partially there, or otherwise. We don't care, and we're crafty. We can probably make something out of it, even if it seems useless. Thank you!!
Last Edited on: 5/6/13 10:10 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
CDs for: Grass Roots, Chicago,
Last Edited on: 5/3/13 2:04 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
I always appreciate Coke codes and Kellogg's Family Reward Codes.
Would really like some little action figures. Don't have to be from a movie or anything. Generic would be fine. Can't seem to find any at the thrift stores.
These are not for a child, so no worries about lead or choking. ;)
COUPONS for :
cat food, litter, treats<<------ OMG i so need litter coupons
PAMPERS / and wipes
to victoria secrets....and bath body....
if you have any small item .. that could fit on a baseball card size...
any cards..playing cards or cards from any board game that you were going to throw out...
any paper trash items.... just ask...i might be able to use it...
used bus passes, movie ticket stubs, odd receipts....
small envelopes...like the kind nuts and screws come in...
cool pics from a calendar or magazine...
this is out there: does anyone have an airpotato plant that they could send me a clipping of.... would love to have it growing in my backyard.....
My Wish List for May : 1). 4th of July or patriotic ornaments for my mom's "July " tree. 2). Foreign coins for my collection. 3). Sequins, beads, jewelry supplies or broken jewelry items you no longer need 4). Baby powder or unscented powder if you have it and don't use it. 🌷
Last Edited on: 5/4/13 4:57 AM ET - Total times edited: 1