|Page: Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.|
Last Edited on: 3/5/13 7:48 PM ET - Total times edited: 4
I'm wishing for:
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Egg white separator
Anyone from Hawaii? I would love some taro bread or pancake mix. I had some taro bread there last year and loved it!
Rug mat-any size-need for a craft project
Scrabble tiles (any letters)
Coupons for: Groceries
Poptabs-for Ronald McDonald House
Last Edited on: 3/31/13 10:33 PM ET - Total times edited: 3
Here is my Wish List:
- Weight Watchers recipes, from WW cookbooks, magazines, shared in meetings, anything like that; I am trying to get more into cooking with Weight Watchers recipes
- Anything cross stitching related, but especially patterns (any kind of patterns as I cross-stitch for the online charity LoveQuilts and a wide variety of themes are requested to be stitched, though please, no Christmas/winter/angel patterns, I'm all set on those!); I'd especially like those 'One Nighter' pamphlets
- 3D puzzle or wood model or any kind of kit or model for building a model tower/building; I'd really like one of the Empire State Building but I'd be happy for anything that looks like it belongs in a modern day city; even if all the pieces aren't there or it has been used before, it doesn't matter to me, I would still be happy to have it
- Anything Doctor Who or Digimon or Marvel (Thor, Captain America, Iron Man and the like) related, I'll be happy to take if off your hands, no matter what the item is
I have wishes for costume pieces. I know they are long shots but it never hurts to ask, right?
- Severed hand like a Halloween decoration or a prop, size proportional to a real human hand (so no severed doll limbs or any smaller toys like that, please)
- Gas mask. The kind that sticks out from your face like a Halloween mask with a huge nozzle and two goggles for the eyes (similar to this: http://fav.me/d2stb1r ). If not exactly that, I'd take something close to it.
- Yellow (or white that can be dyed yellow) jumpsuit/full bodysuit for an adult. Perferably not skin tight, but slightly baggy.
- Black or purple or blue witch/wizard hat for an adult, tall and pointy though collapsable for storage and travel, it's okay if it is worn and raggedy, that's the look I'm going for.
Like I said, I know it's a long shot but I figured I should just put it out there in the world :) If you have any ideas on how I can get my hands on them for cheap, I would also welcome those suggestions.
Thanks for reading my wish list! Happy March, everyone!
Last Edited on: 3/29/13 3:26 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
My family and I would appreciate any of the following:
I have two toddler boys that love SuperHeros so any toddler (my boys are 3 & 4) related items or anything I can
decorate their room in would be appreciated.
i.e. Batman, Spiderman, Thor, Hulk, etc
Disney Movie Codes are needed. I am saving up to order the Avengers decals for the boys room.
I also love LOVE love owls. I will take anything off your hands owl related.
I love bookmarks as well!
Thanks for taking the time to read this
I am wishing for the follwing...
-Rubber Stamps, Stickers for decorating my packages and letters. I particularly want Skulls, Christian, Patriotic, and holiday-themed.
-Coupons for others... I'm in a few coupon train groups and we really like swapping Non-SS coupons, and there's never enough to go around, maybe you have some you dont want! (Non-SS meaning they didn't come from the newspaper- they come from magazines, tear-pads at the grocery store, right off of a product's box, etc.)
-Weight circles off of Purina dog/cat food bags (sometimes they are on treats, too!)
-I'm exchanging letters with many prison inmates, mainly young women, and I could use any nice cards, envelopes, stationary, postage stamps, etc. It's nice to send some cheer :)
-Do you have a magazine subscription you no longer want? The doctor ordered me to bed rest and so now I have even more down-time, I'd love having things to read that can kind of keep me in touch with the world.
-Long shot but I'm looking for a long, lightweight, wide scarf or similar piece of fabric, at least 2 yards long. I have a cuddly/spoiled dog who always wants to be held, but I'm too weak right now :( I took a ratty old scarf and used it like a Moby wrap and he LOVES falling asleep in it. But my scarf has so many holes I can't trust it to fully hold his weight (he's 15 pounds).
- Last but not least, continued prayers for my family who moved to TX in January. When they first got there they were welcomed by thieves, my bro lost most of what he had, my parents have been struggling to find jobs and NOW they are dealing with mold poisoning and may have to find a new house AGAIN. :/
I am wishing for:
Yarn remnants to make scrap lapghans for donation to the alzheimer units at the local nursing homes. Any small balls of yarn, or yarn you no longer want I am happy to pass on to these great people.
A reminder -
Lisa D. (tommygirl) collects expired coupons to send to military bases. Coupons should be no more than 3 months past date, please. Just PM for her address and send a bunch when you can. This is a great help to our military families. (Only regular coupons, not those for specific stores, please.)
Only Lisa is accepting expired coupons at this time. Please PM her to pass on yours. If anyone else is doing this, please let us know and we will gladly add you to the list.
My wishes are:
1. Anything St.Patrick's or irish themed item you don't want
2. Coca Cola points-always used and greatly appreciated
3. Lean cuisine codes
4. Anything Coca Cola-it can be a advertisement,recipes,etc..:)
5. Anything with cherries on it-especially if it looks retro
6. Any music CD you no longer want-no rap or instrumental-i will take them without a case as well
7. Any movie DVD you don't want-no horror please
Thanks for looking! :)
Thanks for looking. I'm wishing for:
I'd like it if I could get some bottle caps. The kind you use a bottle opener to get open (only most of them twist now). I have some from Orange Crush and RC Cola, but that's all I can get that we drink. I don't want any obvious beer bottle tops. I'm thinking of making some Christmas ornaments for gifts and that would be inappropriate for the recipients. Of course, if it's some "off" or "local" brand, I wouldn't know the difference anyway.
Kellogg's Family Rewards Codes
I can never get enough bookmarks, either! And I love stickers to put on my envelopes and packages. .
Last Edited on: 3/12/13 3:58 PM ET - Total times edited: 3
COUPONS for :
cat food, litter, treats<<------ OMG i so need litter coupons
PAMPERS / and wipes
to victoria secrets....and bath body....
if you have any small item .. that could fit on a baseball card size....send it to me...dont throw it away....
.i can use it ...any cards..playing cards or cards from any board game that you were going to throw out...
.....any paper trash items.... just ask...i might be able to use it....used bus passes, movie ticket stubs, odd receipts....small envelopes...like the kind nuts and screws come in...
this is out there: does anyone have an airpotato plant that they could send me a clipping of.... would love to have it growing in my backyard.....
My wishes are the usual:
- Boxtops/labels for education for my grandson's Christian school
- Refrigerator magnets (don't need to be new)
- Purina One and Friskies cat food coupons
- This is a longshot I know but I would love to have anything Pittsburgh Steeler related. Doesn't have to be new.
My "out-there" wish: Woman's pirate costume, on the modest side. Size large.
Weight circles (points) and coupons for: Iams(UPC),Purina, Purina ONE, Innova(UPC) . (dog or cat) Thanks!!
Last Edited on: 3/12/13 1:44 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
If you are willing to share any of these items- I would be most grateful:
Any coupons from Entertainment cpn book or other coupons for Amusements/Restaurants/ Attractions in Venice FL or surrounding area. Thank you! Or towns near Venice Florida:
Picture frames- Small and tiny ones- gold, silver, ornate, ceramic, victorian, shabby chic- any colors, prefer picture frames smaller than 5" by 7"- doubles or triples fine too.
Bible Verse Items: Stickers, Greeting cards, Post cards, Rubber stamps, Memory cards, Magnets, Home Decor
Women's Temperance/Christian Women's Temperance Union items/images, old postcards ,posters, certificates, pins, Vintage Childrens Temperance collectibles: postcards, posters, etc. that discourage /adults from drinking alcohol.
Swedish/Norwegian Items: Stickers, Greeting or Notecards, Postcards, Stationery, Ornaments, Swedish Childrens Storybook or magazine Vintage Color pages of Swedish Children or Adults in ethnic dress. Any Swedish Christmas
Old/Vintage Sunday School Items Collectibles Pins, Buttons, Verses, Vintage certificates- attendance/baptismal. older vintage Sunday School papers, Postcards, etc. Vintage Bible StoryBook lovely color pages- frameable.
Last Edited on: 3/3/13 5:49 PM ET - Total times edited: 10
**Small items for children: such as pencils, erasers, stickers etc that can go in treasure box for school
**Codes for digital movies
**Christian Based Rubber Stamps
Thank You fro considering :)
A peaceful March for everyone.
My usual wishes...
-Coupons for Blue Diamond or Silk Milk, Lean Cuisine, Hot Pockets or Lean Pockets, Cottonelle Moist Wipes, Atkins bars/frozen meals.
-Nature Made vitamins codes
-Coke products codes (this includes Sprite, Dasani, Minute Maid, Fanta, Fresca, Pibb, Fresca, Vault, Powerade, Barq's, ,
-BoxTops for Education
-Campbells labels for Education
Thanks for looking! :)
I would love to recieve anything handmade! Also any coupons for any brand of makeup/beauty supplies. I'm almost completely out and just can't afford to buy it right now.
Last Edited on: 3/3/13 11:45 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
-My Moms valentine tree is now a Spring/ Easter tree . If you have any ornaments you no longer need please send them our way- any beads, jewelry ,or odd earrings you no longer want- craft items you no longer need- jigsaw puzzles -and anything with a Kliban cat on it ( I collect them)-thanks for reading - Jen
Last Edited on: 3/4/13 3:46 PM ET - Total times edited: 1