|Page: Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.|
Last Edited on: 3/31/14 10:05 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Hi everybody! I am new to this thread. I think this whole forum is a great idea.
My wishlist is:
anything with owls
anything mickey mouse/minnie mouse
anything hello kitty
extra ziplock baggies
any kind of extra yarn bits (I crochet and use tons of scraps!)
stationary of any kind
stickers of any kind
That's all I can think of. I see some members collect box tops for education on here. Since my daughter is not in school yet I have no use for the ones I have and usually throw them away. I will start saving them for anyone who wants them. Thanks!
Last Edited on: 3/1/14 8:53 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
Hi all! Hard to believe March is here already. For this month I would love any of the following.
Makeup and beauty products. This can be samples(I travel a lot so samples are great for that), perfumes, lotions, shampoo, etc. I don't mind some things that have been opened.
Stationary, notepads, notecards, etc. My little sisters write pen pals so they enjoy getting new stuff.
Jewelry of any kind except earrings.
Anything irish or celtic. Love the scottish:)
Thanks in advance~
Last Edited on: 3/1/14 5:48 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
My wishes for March are:
1. Coke codes-always used and greatly appreciated! :)
2. Lean cuisine codes
3. Kelloggs codes
4. Coupons-especially any from the Internet or other places like gas stations for instance
5. Anything Coca Cola--I just love it!
6. Any TV or movie DVD you no longer want-no horror please-I will take them without a case as well.
7. Anything Irish or St.Patrick's Day item you no longer want- :)
8. Reed Diffuser oil if you have extra or a scent you don't like-i have the jar and reeds just need the oil
9. Any photo album in good condition-trying to make copies of old pictures from my grandma's albums to give to various family members and it is quite a chore! lol
Thank you for reading. I will try to fullfill wishes on here as well.
I'm wishing for:
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Happy March, everyone! Hope it's a great month. :)
Any types of tea or coffee (nothing with lemon, please)
Any accessories or clothing items (size small to medium) that look vintage/retro (1950s, 1960s)
Last Edited on: 3/1/14 2:13 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
My March wishes :
Coke codes (always VERY much appreciated!)
Nivea Body Lotion, save $5 off the purchase of 2 bottles (was in 3/16 Sunday paper inserts)
Mariani Dried Fruit
Fresh Express Salad Mixes
Granola bars, oatmeal, or other snacks that I can put in care packages for my son in the Marine Corps.
Langer's juice or Welch's refrigerated juice
Libby's canned vegetables
Special K or Honey Bunches of Oats cereal
Wet N Wild Cosmetics
Long Shots: 1) Nintendo NES Megaman games
2) Nintendo DS games (for the small, handheld Nintendo gaming device)
Last Edited on: 3/16/14 6:04 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Time to add my usual Sheeplady wishes-
You know I always wish for stationery. I don't need note cards at the moment, but any tablets, loose sheets, pkts. or boxes of writing paper will be used and appreciated. It will go all over the US and to some far off parts of the world. I'm so happy to see a few others asking for it now too. That means people are STILL writing - hooray!!
I do collect sheep things, but the inside flock is really huge after so many additions from friends here. So I will limit that to note cards or writing paper, things like that. If you have something sheepy for me, let me know - might take it , might pass.
Anything to do with Saint Bernards - especially note cards etc. Hard to find.
Thanks for looking and for participating in our RAOK forum, such a great part of PBS.
Last Edited on: 3/13/14 11:23 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
Hello and Happy March to all!
First I want to thank all of those who have sent me tings for myself and my classroom. I also want to thank those who acknowledge the things that are sent to them.
My March wishes are:
Brown dry erase markers
coupons for Pepsi or Lipton Tea in Bottles
Ideas of Tourist activities to do in New Orleans, Slidell, Gulfport area during April (We like to do a variety of things and like to eat where locals think are good.)
Ideas of Tourist activities to do in the Washington State area in July.
added 3/5/2014 My 35th reunion is coming up and the theme is 70s so I am looking for some 70 style clothes to wear for this event in August. Ladies 1X shirts, size 16 pants.
Last Edited on: 3/4/14 2:17 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Anything to do with actor Jason Bateman...turtles....cats....The Dukes of Hazzard....Titanic....Spiderman....Wonder Woman....coke codes....and anything to do with witches. Thanks!
Thanks to those who volunteer to facilitate this wonderful forum!
♦ McDonalds Madame Alexander Dolls with name label on arm or packaged
♦Altoids or Sucrets tin boxes or same size plain tin boxes for craft project- thank you!
♦Colorful Craft Trims, Braids, Rick Rack, Calico or patterned ribbons- narrow, satin ribbons- narrow
♦Small or mini craft picture frames- square, oval, round- wood, metal or plastic- Palm size or smaller
♦Bible verse memory cards, Postcards, Greeting cards, small or mini frameable prints with scripture verses
♦Loews, Home Depot, Pier 1 or 'JC Penney's discount store coupons ( good in FL )
♦IHOP, Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Chic Fil A, Starbucks restaurant coupons
♦T-shirt transfer computer paper
♦Swedish/Scandinavian folk art stationery, cards, stickers, postcards, Christmas cards
Last Edited on: 3/3/14 7:29 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
Yarn. I make hats and scarfs for charities and have just learned to make blankets I am all out of yarn.
Thanks for looking.
i collect coke codes, like alot of you.
i'm also looking for things that are smilies, rainbows, sun, moon, stars, sea shells.
i love stickers.
i could use any odd envelopes you have laying around. (not the kind with a window in them)
Here is my Wish List:
- Anything cross stitching related, but especially patterns (any kind of patterns as I cross-stitch for the online charity LoveQuilts and a wide variety of themes are requested to be stitched, though please, no Christmas/winter/angel patterns, I'm all set on those!); I'd especially like those 'One Nighter' pamphlets
- 3D puzzle or wood model or any kind of kit or model for building a model tower/building; I'd really like one of the Empire State Building but I'd be happy for anything that looks like it belongs in a modern day city; even if all the pieces aren't there or it has been used before, it doesn't matter to me, I would still be happy to have it
- Small thin pins, for the purposes of pinning down completed cross stitch for framing (would also be happy for just any advice on what kind of pins and where to find them)
- Anything related to dragons: statues, posters, postcards, calendars, toys, figures, anything remotely related to dragons (honestly, I want to write a book featuring dragons and surrounding myself in dragon memorabilia is wonderful inspiration; would also welcome any other mythical creatures but mostly dragons)
- Any Halloween decorations you're looking to get rid of! I love Halloween and am looking to really build up my collection of decorations
I have wishes for costume pieces. I know they're long shots but it never hurts to ask, right? All of these would be for an adult, nothing kid-sized, thanks!
- Yellow rain coat, like the classic basic bright yellow rain coat that's iconic to the point of being a stereotype
- Yellow (or white that can be dyed yellow) jumpsuit/full bodysuit; skin tight or baggy, either way works
- Black or purple or blue witch/wizard hat, tall and pointy; it's okay if it is worn and raggedy, that's the look I'm going for
- Red or purple full length skirt
Like I said, I know it's a long shot but I figured I should just put it out there in the world :) If you have any ideas on how I can get my hands on them for cheap, I would also welcome those suggestions.
Thanks for reading my wish list! Happy March, everyone!
for grandkids: baby diapers /pullups / wipes / desitin / baby food
for me :: yogurt / energy bars / cereals / nail polish / covergirl / pudding
for cats : dry food / canned food / litter / treats
for DD and me: victoria secrets / bath and bodyworks
old playing cards / bus ticket stubs/ old maps / board game cards / foreign stamps / odd pictures from a magazine /
any magazine pic that you might see of these shows: American Horror: Coven .....or.... Walking Dead......
ANYTHNG : Wizard of Oz..........my grandkids are finally into this movie
Hello and Happy March to everyone!! First I want to apologize if any one sent me something in the past month and a half and I didn't acknowledge receiving it I am so sorry. My DH, Jerry, passed away on Jan.19th and my mind has not been in a good place.
This month my wishes are ........
K-cups -- any flavor - coffee, tea or hot cocoa
Anything My Little Pony or Hello Kitty for my granddaughter
Thanks so very much for looking!!
My wishes for March are:
Kelloggs Family Reward Codes
Lean Cuisine Codes
K-cups, I got a Keurig for Christmas
Thanks so much for reading my wishes :) I'll be sure to check out other people's wish and try to grant some.
Last Edited on: 3/6/14 2:14 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
My wishes are:
*Any leftover fabric for quilting
*Cartridges for vetch InnoTab2 (anything your child no longer uses)
*Xbox 360 games rated E (anything your child no longer uses)
*Unpostable children's books from preschool through age 7
Last Edited on: 3/10/14 10:37 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
My wish is for: Seal-a-Meal or Food Saver Bags and or rolls - any size.
I also wish for any Diet frozen meals coupons for:
Last Edited on: 3/21/14 8:28 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
I have another wish for this month if that is ok. I suffer from depression and bipolar disorder. My wish is for prayers to help deal with these issues. I am on medications but it is still very tough to live with. I have had a rough couple of months and some very trying times and could really use the prayers. I am also Diabetic and having issues with kidney failure. Thank you all and God bless you.