|Page: Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.|
This is where we post our wishes - maybe things we collect, something we can no longer find in our area, things we have always wanted etc, etc. No wish is too big, you never know what will turn up.
Our own RAOK rules: Please
You do need to say THANK YOU. See our monthly ****thank you thread****, or you may acknowledge what you have received via a personal PM to the members who granted your wishes. This is very important if you wish to continue to receive things from others.
If you see a wish you can grant, just PM the poster for their address.
And please remember, if one of the moderators contacts you about a posting, we are only trying to keep the forum running smoothly and according to PBS rules. If you are asked to change, move, or delete your post, please do so. Most of you know the PBS team does get involved to edit posts and accounts do get suspended if rules are broken. We hate to see that happen to our fellow RAOKers!
If you have questions, feel free to contact me.
I am wishing for the following....
* Stouffers Dinner Club codes from the individual red box dinners
* Coke codes ~ like everybody else... lol
* Kelloggs Family Reward Codes
* Soda can tabs ~ I saw a neat bracelet made with these & I want to try my hand at it, but we don't drink canned drinks.
* A baby sling similar to this one... http://tinyurl.com/ngraw6a
* Any old brooches, rings, etc. costume jewelry that is the size of a quarter or larger. The bigger & more gaudy, the better.
* An adjustable mandoline slicer
* A hand held shower/sprayer that attaches to your faucet
* Tupperware lids/seals in a green color. I need mainly Modular Mate seals, but can use some others as well for mixing bowls & CrystalWave containers. I can give you the part # of the seals I need.
* I finally got myself a Seal-a-Meal machine & would appreciate any bags or accessories you may no longer be using.
* Ties ~ There's a local lady that makes lap quilts for charity out of old ties & I've been collecting them for her.
* DVD's of Back to the Future & any episodes of Golden Girls.
* Coupons for the following... ALL detergent, Oxy Clean, Windex, Kleenex/Puffs/etc., Poise, Angel Soft or Northern TP, Stouffers, Life Cereal, Cocoa Pebbles, Cocoa Krispies, Triscuits, Jif, Quaker Instant Oatmeal, Miracle Whip, canned tomato products, Pasta
Happy May! I hope it's a good one for everyone.
My wishes this month are:
- Coke Codes
- Decorative tape (especially any with cute designs!) for wrapping packages or scrap booking - any size
- Any unopened ROC beauty products or samples
- Anything related to Buddhism or meditation
Last Edited on: 5/6/14 3:10 PM ET - Total times edited: 4
to everyone!! Since my DH, Jerry, passed away on Jan.19th my mind has not been in a good place.
So this month once again my wishes are for........ funny, hello I am thinking about you cards to help me get through these long sad days....I am doing pretty good but just a card really helps perk me up...........Thank you so much to all who have sent me cards already...you just have no idea how much they mean to me..........
As always I am also wishing for...........
K-cups -- any flavor - coffee, tea or hot cocoa
Anything My Little Pony or Hello Kitty for my granddaughters
bookmarks (I am always losing mine and I also give bookmarks and books as gifts)
cloth napkins (I don't use paper ones and my olds ones are really looking shabby)
Thanks so very much for looking!!
Last Edited on: 5/1/14 8:51 AM ET - Total times edited: 2
As always, I can use Purina (dog and cat) weight circles and IAMS UPC codes.
I am also providing expired coupons for the military expired program. I wouldn't send them just by themselves, but if you are sending to me anyway, (especially from my regular coupon wants on the coupon thread); I'll send them on.
I can also use any tote/shopping bags. I'm donating weekly bags of "stuff" to our local pantry and thought it would be nice if they were presented in something nicer than a regular plastic bag or box.
Last Edited on: 5/1/14 8:01 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
I'm looking for small stuffed toy songbirds about the size of a beanie baby but doesn't have to be that particular brand . Also springtime ornaments like birds, butterflies, flowers, etc. and jewelry making supplies you no longer need , beads , or broken jewelry . Happy Spring ! 🌸
I'm wishing for:
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
My wishes for May are:
1. Lean cuisine codes
2. Kelloggs codes
3. Coupons-especially if they come from the Internet or odd places like gas stations for instance :)
4. Anything Coca Cola-just love it!
5. Any DVD you no longer want-no horror please-I will take them without a case as well
6. Any gift card that you can't use for any kind of fast food or restaurant-I don't cook much becuase I work a lot
8. Another longshot item I am looking for: a refrigerator coil brush to clean with
Thanks for looking. I will try to fulfill wishes on here as well. :)
Last Edited on: 5/10/14 8:02 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Campbell's Labels and Boxtops for Education
coupons to Babies R Us that my daughter can use for breast feeding supplies or baby lotion
Last Edited on: 5/22/14 11:36 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Here are some wishes I have.....
1) Any cd you no longer want.... I'm looking for really upbeat and happy music to get me through the day or relaxation sleep type CDs to help me sleep at night.. (Just nothing religious please)
2.) Here I guess is my long shot... I'm looking for fun glasses to drink out of...like the Care Bears, the Smurfs, Charlie Brown ect....or if you have a fun glass you think I'd like... They really make me smile each time I reach into the cabinet to get a glass to drink...
3.) I collect turtles and frogs if you have anything that you don't want anymore... (No stuffed animals though...I have so many!)
4.) I'm always looking for coupons for Red Lobster and for Arm and Hammer Clump and Seal Cat Litter...
5.) Fun colored index cards that are blank on one side...
Thanks for considering!
Happy May everyone! My wishes for this month are:
- anything Hello Kitty
- ANY kind of stickers
- any kind of stationary (note cards, envelopes, paper)
- anything to do with Ireland
- anything with owls
- anything to do with Italy
MAY WISHLIST- THANKS FOR LOOKING!
►American Girl ( Kirsten ) items- paper items, stickers, stationery, buttons, trading cards, dolls and accessories
►Craft Trims: Cute Designs, Floral or Folk-Art Braids, Ribbons in primary colors
►Bible Verses/Scripture- On Post Cards, Greeting Cards, Mugs, Stickers, Memory Cards, Small Placks, Small Framed Verses, Labels,
►Mini Boxes: Tins from Altoids/Sucrets or plain ones this size, Cardboard mini jewelry boxes for rings, bracelets, small necklaces.
►McDonald Toys - Tiny Madame Alexander Dolls with tags- Especially the Girls, Wizard of Oz- I Love theses little dolls!
►CHARMS- Any- from old bracelets, necklaces- Hearts, Anchors, Lockets, Faith Ones, Christian, Cute Ones.
Last Edited on: 5/15/14 1:56 PM ET - Total times edited: 13
Yay, April showers are bringing May flowers! Happy May to All! My wishes:
Coke codes (always VERY much appreciated!)
Little Debbie Snack Cakes (the Sunday paper had $1 off coupons a couple weeks ago, good through June -- would love to have any you can spare!)
Mariani or Sunmaid, etc., Dried Fruit
Fresh Express Salad Mixes
Granola bars, oatmeal, or other snacks that I can put in care packages for my son in the Marine Corps.
Hormel pepperoni, Hormel Compleats
Langer's juice or Welch's refrigerated juice, or any other juice coupons
Libby's canned vegetables
Special K, Honey Bunches of Oats, or any Quaker cereal
Wet 'N Wild Cosmetics
Long Shots: 1) Nintendo NES Megaman games
2) Nintendo DS games (for the small, handheld Nintendo gaming device; my son asked for/received a DS game system for Christmas, as he'll be stationed on a Navy ship for maneuvers with no access to his phone, video games, etc. He found out last year that one of these Nintendo game systems are great for fighting boredom in their 'down time', with little else to do on a ship!)
3) Any items, books, bookmarks, etc. related to the Ragdoll cat breed. My Ragdoll cat is pictured in my avatar and I'm completely enamored with this breed!
May wishes:any kind of stickers,cute magnets or one with your city or state,redecorating my bathroom in"seascape' so anything mermaid,shells,lighthouse etc.Anything with butterflys.
for grandkids: baby diapers /pullups / wipes
for me :: yogurt / energy bars / cereals / nail polish / covergirl / pudding
for cats : dry food / canned food / litter / treats
for DD and me: victoria secrets / bath and bodyworks
old playing cards / bus ticket stubs/ old maps / board game cards / foreign stamps / odd pictures from a magazine /
any magazine pic that you might see of these shows: American Horror: Coven ..or Freakshow ...or.... Walking Dead......
ANYTHNG : Wizard of Oz..........my grandkids are finally into this movie
new addition this month : the coasters they give you at restaurants.... either round or square..... thanks
Last Edited on: 5/2/14 3:43 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
I would appreciate
Charms- approx size of a nickel
thin ribbon scraps - 1/8 or 1/4 in wide- at least 24 inches long
Coupon or Sample - Eucerin Skin Calming Moisturizing Creme
Coupon for Pearls Probiotic
Aveda Invati shampoo and conditioner samples
Last Edited on: 5/4/14 10:57 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
Hey guys! Happy May! My wishes this month are fot anything related to the actor Jason Bateman. I would also love and be thankful for anything featuring sharks, turtles, cats, The Dukes of Hazzard, cute note cards, bookmarks, and postcards from anywhere. Thank you and bless you.
Last Edited on: 5/10/14 11:11 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
My wishes for May are:
Kelloggs Family Reward Codes
Lean Cuisine Codes
K-cups, I got a Keurig for Christmas :)
My son Andrew would love anything related to Godzilla or the band Linkin Park. Thanks so much for reading my wishes :) I'll be sure to check out other people's wish and try to grant some. Happy Spring :)
HAPPY MAY to all !
My wishes for May are:
1) Flavored coffees ( instant or brewed)
2) pretty stationary w/ envelopes
3) blank address labels ( 30 to a sheet) so I can make personal address labels ( always running out )
4) ANYTHING DIET RELATED: (MAGAZINES, BOOKS YOU DON'T WANT TO POST, EXERCISE TAPES, ETC : working to lose 100 lbs. )
5) Long shot: Any unopened bottles of nail polish ( no off beat colors please, prefer pale browns and tans, or clear).
6) LONG, LONG SHOT: I badly need sleeveless tunic length tops in size XXXL.
Thanks for anything you can help me with.
Last Edited on: 5/15/14 1:02 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
My wishes are:
Any leftover fabric for quilting
Any flower seeds.
Thanks in advance.
any broken jewelry or larger loose rhinestones