Men Aflame The Story of CBMC Author:David Enlow In the middle of the twentieth century the Christian Business Men's Committee urged each other to confront themselves with these questions daily: — 1. Does my life please God? — 2. Do I enjoy being a Christian? — 3. Do I cherish in my heart a feeling of dislike or hatred for anyone? — 4. Am I studying my Bible daily? — 5. How much time do I spend in ... more »secret prayer?
6. How long has it been since I led a soul to Christ?
7. How long since I had a direct answer to prayer?
8. Do I estimate the things of time and eternity at their true value?
9. Am I praying and working for anyone's salvation?
10. Is there anything I cannot give up for Christ?
11. How does my life look to those who are not Christians?
12. Where am I making my greatest mistake?
13. Do I place anything before my Christian duties?
14. Am I honest with the Lord's money?
15. Have I neglected any known duty?
16. Is the world better or worse for my living in it?
17. Am I doing anything that I would condemn in others?
18. Do I hav e a clear conception of my place in the Lord's work?
19. What am I doing to hasten the coming of Christ?
20. Am I doing as Christ would do in my place?« less