This is an awesome step-by-step book for learning how to use Microsoft Works 6.
What it says on the back of the book:
For the past three decades, the Shelly Cashman Series has successfully introduced computers to millions of students -- consistently providing the highest quality, most up-to-date, innovative materials in computer education
Features of this book includes.
- project orientation
- step-by step instructions with full-color screens showing the results of each step
- A methodology suitable for either a lecture or tutorial approach
- clear and precise presentation of material
- a wealth of written and computer laborator exercises at the end of each project, including the unique cases and places
- Emphasis on Works Help
- More about feature that provides background and interesting information about a myriad of subjects
- Other Ways feature that shows students all the ways operations can be performed in Works
Project opening pages that provide depth and perspective for each project
- A writing style that makes the concepts and techniques presented easy to understand.