|Page: Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.|
This is where we post our wishes - maybe things we collect, something we can no longer find in our area, things we have always wanted etc, etc. No wish is too big (though common sense is appreciated!); you never know what will turn up.
We must all abide by these PBS rules :
Our own RAOK rules:
And please remember, if one of the moderators contacts you about a posting, then we are only trying to keep the forum running smoothly and according to PBS rules. If you are asked to change, move, or delete your post, please do so. Most of you know that the PBS team does get involved to edit posts, and accounts do get suspended, if rules are broken. We hate to see that happen to our fellow RAOKers!
If you have questions, feel free to contact me.
Minion tic tac box or anything minion
Health magazines – any kind for me and my son
Men size 3x White dress shirt or any color for my 17yr old son
Men Dress pants size 40 by 32 any color for my 17yr old son
K-cups and coupons
Anything about: Plexus, Shakeology shakes
Coupons: Any coupons, samples
Oxy clean power
Boost glucose control
Drink mix singles (anything like that) coupons or pkgs
Carnation instant breakfast –coupons or pkgs
Cat food and litter coupons
Canon fine ink cartridges – 40 Black, 41 Color, 30 Black, 31 Color
Thank you, Blessings
Last Edited on: 11/21/15 9:35 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
$3 Coupon for Pearls Probiotic (if you sign up at the website they will mail one per address.... but only once so I can't do it again}
Regular Pepsi Coupons
Aveda Invati shampoo and conditioner samples
John Frieda- luxurious Volume shampoo and conditioner samples
**Coupons or Promo Codes for Lowes, Home Depot, Bath and Body Works (B&B in-store use)
would like to try a Gelly roll gel pen
BookMates II- charcoal, ribbons, pansies or quasar
Betty Boop Stickers
Last Edited on: 11/5/15 6:00 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
My wishes for November...
* Coke codes (like a zillion other people)
* Kelloggs codes (also, like lots of other people... lol)
* Any misc. medical supplies... gauze, gloves, forceps, braces, etc. I'm trying to build a nice emergency first aid kit.
* Old style hand held shower sprayer that attaches to your faucet.
* I'm new to essential oils & would like to try out some different ones so if you have any partial bottles or scents you don't like that you're willing to part with it would be greatly appreciated. Nothing lavender please, I'm allergic.
* I finally got myself a Seal-a-Meal machine & would appreciate any bags or accessories you may no longer be using.
* Men's Ties ~ There's a local lady that makes lap quilts for charity out of old ties & I've been collecting them for her.
* Any old brooches, earrings, rings, etc. costume jewelry that is the size of a quarter or larger. The bigger & more gaudy, the better.
* Coupons for the following... ALL detergent, Oxy Clean, Windex, Kleenex/Puffs/etc., Angel Soft or Northern TP, Stouffers, Life Cereal, Cheerios, Cocoa Pebbles, Cocoa Krispies, Triscuits, Pringles, Jif, Quaker Instant Oatmeal, Miracle Whip, canned tomato products, Pasta & Pasta Sauces.
I'm wishing for:
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
This month I would love to ask for...
any red , green, white , silver, gold beads ..( or such ) Plastic or wooden or metal.... Any design... And shape.
i want my grandkids to make Xmas stuff for my tree.
Any old jewelry, broken or good, especially brooches or rings.
Any essential oils (and how to use)
For everyone to invite one person to join our forum........seems we are getting less and less!
For everyone to put Christ back into Christmas!
Thanks so much.......and love to all.
My wishes for this month are:
1. Luggage tags--need this desperately...would love two or three in any color,size or shape.
2. Coupons-especially any from the Internet or that you have extra of...trying to save $$ any way that I can.
3. Any kind of body wash sample that came from a hotel...I like trying new scents. :)
4. Any skincare samples that you don't want or can't use.
5. DVD's you no longer want--no horror please--I will gladly take them without a case as well.
6. Anything Coca-Cola--looking for any kind of recipe that involves Coke if you have one.
7. Mail for my Mom--a few of you did this for me last month and it really helped. She loves cards,postcards or recipes. :) Please PM me for her address.
Thank you for reading. Will try to fulfill wishes on here as well....if you have a odd request..post it...I may be able to help you out. :)
- Bluejay, owl, or spider stuff, especially jewelry, knick-knacks, art
Thanks for looking!
Last Edited on: 11/12/15 3:48 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
Hi everyone! Happy November!
My wishes this month are:
Coke cokes (always usefl!)
Any toys for a an almost two year old girl (she especially loves "Sophia The First")
Any Disney cartoons on DVD (without original cover is fine)
I recently got into making my own jewelry pieces and could use any rhinestone looking or "gold" costume jewelry, broken or not
Anything related to the TV shows "American Horror Story" or "The Walking Dead"
Last Edited on: 11/6/15 1:01 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
Happy November, everyone :)
Susan, I love that your mom enjoys coloring. I will keep an eye out for Christmas coloring books for her. :)
Thank you, Irene, for your wish. I whole-heartedly agree and may that be my own wish too: Keep Christ in Christmas and definitely invite a friend to join us here, too :)
An upcoming wish is prayers for my Dad. He's having a small hernia removed on the 16th.
One item wish is if any of you go to a Jo Ann's and they have: https://img1.etsystatic.com/070/0/10422681/il_570xN.820478867_fc42.jpg I would really appreciate it. My own Jo Ann's stores have this item but maybe because the tape is white it always seems to be dusty and or dirty. I have mentioned this to them before.
God Bless and love to all
Last Edited on: 11/3/15 10:20 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
Any DVD from the Halloween series by John Carpenter. Need Halloween movie one with Jamie Lee Curtis as well as Movie 2. Need Movies 3, 4, 6,7,8...Halloween the Beginning, Halloween H2O, Halloween Resurrection, if you have any of these, and you dont watch them anymore, throw them my way, I am wanting to collect them. My daughter and I wanted to watch them this Halloween but couldnt find them on youtube or Netflix. Perhaps next Halloween we will have them :)
Thanks for looking! Happy Thanksgiving coming soon!
I can always use pieces of contact paper, the kind that sticks well (isn't "lite").
Fingernail clippers. I keep losing them!
Vintage/old/antique lacy doilies.
I can use manufacturer, Target, or printed off the internet coupons for the following:
Last Edited on: 11/19/15 2:16 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Last Edited on: 11/6/15 4:46 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
I'm looking for gift cards for crafts and bookmarks. Just the tops. And if you're throwing away any picture books, but the pictures are still good - please send me the pictures. (No X-mas cards.) Thanks!