|Page: Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.|
First: Remember: this is the place to wish. We all have wishes. If you feel someone has asked for something too large, expensive or extravagant, just ignore. Please be kind. Don't make someone feel badly. None of us know someone else's circumstances, unless we ask...........................For those of us asking, let's remember this is Not a Christmas shopping list. It's a place for members to wish for items for themselves and immediate family.
Here, you list a few things you like/collect/can use. Obviously, we all like certain things like credits, wish-list books, etc. This is NOTfor that kind of thing. This is for things others might have around the house that you can use (for instance if you collect postcards, bookmarks, Coke codes, or if there's a candy you love you can't find in your area, etc). ** Please remember that books, by title or genre, should not be requested in this forum(I Wish thread). There may be other places for that. If someone sends you a book, please receive it and thank the member sending it.
Pleaselimit your list to about 10 items (Remember, you can edit your list), and if someone PMs you for your address, please acknowledge and thank them when you receive whatever they send you. There is a separate thank you thread so we can keep this one clean and easy to read. It can get jumbled and hard to read with extra clutter so if we can do our best to keep it to our requests and the rare bump, that would be awesome :) It's important to thank everyone who send something either by PM and or the thank you thread.
It's always good to check the RAOK thread before you post your wishes -someone may already have what you are looking for. (For those of you looking for them, coupons are offered on the RAOK on a regular basis.) There is now a separate coupon thread within the RAOK forum, if you wish to trade there.
If you post wishes, try to grant at least one wish yourself, so this place is not considered a "gimme" group, where people post but don't send out. PBS members can become good friends, don't abuse, please! **NOTE: Cathy W. (Firefly) collects cancelled postage stamps for charity.**
If you see a wish you are able to grant, just PM the poster and ask for their name and address - that's it, simple and easy and a lot of fun!
This month I am wishing for:
1. Any fabric remnants that you may have laying around. I use these for several different craft projects.
2. Any extra craft ribbon that you have laying around (the size doesn't matter).
3. Any cute extra buttons or flatbacks you may have around (shapped buttons...there's always that one extra from a project or scrapbook page, that's what I'm looking for).
I'm wishing for:
cat related coupons : treats, canned food, bagged food, litter
kid coupons: diapers, pullups, wipes ( for my 2 grandkids)
for me and my daughter: bath & body works * OR* victoria secrets coupons
thank you i sure do appreciate it..
Last Edited on: 11/4/10 6:45 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
The show goes up tonight, the 11th! Thank you for the offers of buttons and the advice on button substitutes; they were all welcomed and put to good use!
Now I'm just wishing for luck for my friend, the cast, and the show :)
Also wishing for:
- Bird Christmas ornaments, the kind that clip on to the branch rather than hang off a string so that it looks like the bird is actually perching in the tree
- Anything Muppets related (especially a poster, postcard, that kind of thing)
- Rubber Bands, as I have recently discovered the joy of making rubber band balls and I am also thinking of trying to make rubber band ball ornaments for Christmas gifts, which I would offer up here if it gets off the ground; so any number, size, or color of rubber bands you have would be great!
- Fantasy Artwork, especially featuring dragons, faeries, centaurs, pheonix, sphinx; but anything fantasy related would be awesome (poster, postcard, anything like that)
Last Edited on: 11/11/10 9:29 AM ET - Total times edited: 6
1. Foam shapes or sheets
2. flash drive
3. craft paints
4.a fabric picture of the "Lord's Supper" I have a mentally disabled brother who is facinated at looking at the Lord's supper. I would like a fabric one because the colors are so vibrant. I've seen them in the past but the fabric store that are in my area seem not to carry them anymore.
5. play dough or play clay
6. Card stock paper
7, Laminating sheets
8. Red Box codes
A special thanks for those who sent me gameboy games last month. They really made a couple of boys very happy!!
Anything Harry Potter
Old gift card with no money on it
I am a huge fan and would love anything :)
EDIT: Also if you have some funny stories maybe embarrassing or just plain entertaining that would brighten my day send them forward a good chuckle will be great (:
Last Edited on: 11/5/10 8:33 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
Special K - Stamp (Stamps from specially marked packages of Kellogg's special K)
Mrs. Santa - I have Mr. Santa he is 3 feet tall.
The GRINCH - Anything i love him.
Canon ink cartridges - 40 Black, 41 Color, 30 Black,31 Color.
In Search Of These Coupons:
Carnation Instant Breakfast Coupon or chocolate flavor envelope pkg.
Tropicana OJ codes
Gerber Good Start formula and food
V8 V.Fusion coupons.
Special K coupons
Tropicana OJ coupons And Codes
Diet food coupons
Birds Eye Steam fresh vegetables coupons
Dawn dish soap
Last Edited on: 11/26/10 12:06 PM ET - Total times edited: 5
My November Wishes:
1. "Christian" themed Christmas ornaments or "Chrismons"- Christian Symbol Ornaments- Baby Jesus/Navitity Figures/Bible Verse/ JESUS Ornaments for Tree Ornaments can be wood, felt, resin, glass, or cross stitch, plastic canvas craft- ANY-
I would LOVE any DOVE ornaments representing Holy Spirit.
I am decorating a Christian themed tree for a display November 20th- Appreciate any "Christian" themed Christmas ornaments- THANK YOU So Much for any sent !!!
2. Crocheted Snowflake Christmas Ornaments- WHITE
3. Anchor charms or pins or pendants, or any neat color or blk/white photos of ship anchors, or what do you have with "Anchor" theme- My adoption ministry outreach will use an Anchor for its new publication and when I keep the Anchor before me it keeps me hopeful about the future mission.
3. BIBLE VERSE, SCRIPTURE Verses on Stickers, bookmarks, greeting cards, prints to frame, or wall hangings.
4. JEWEL/OSCO Cookware stamps for current promotion- goes into January 2011 - THANKS for saving them for me!
Last Edited on: 11/24/10 2:18 PM ET - Total times edited: 3
Dream catchers: can never have enough
Kokishi dolls: there so cute!
anime: if ya have any you dont want I would love them.
cat toys: got some cats need some toys lol
coins: I collect old forein and neat looking coins
I have never placed a wish in this forum, but what the heck! ;)
I have only one:
A box of Pumpkin Pie PopTarts!
Can't find them ANYWHERE in New Mexico...
Thanks so much!
I posted this really late in last months wish list so I am posting again. This is not a wish for myself, but for another dear PBS member. I'm asking please for anyone who can to send a card or note of encouragement to Cyndi P.
Some of you may know Cyndi and already be aware of the turmoil in her life right now, but for those of you who don't let me give you some brief background. Cyndi herself has been fighting cancer for longer than I even know & just a couple of months ago was told once again she's in remission, but she's been in remission before so...? She lost a brother last year & in mid-October just lost another brother. Unfortunately there is also an extreme amount of family drama that came with her brother's illness & death. I'm afraid she's teetering on the emotional edge & she just really needs all the support & encouragement she can get.
Anyone willing to send her a card can PM me for her home addy. She loves the PBS site & people on it and would be grateful to hear from you.
Thanks so much, Debbie
P.S. Here's her profile if you'd like to read it...
1) Sweater socks
2)snowmen (any kind I collect them)
3) Small size garden flag
4) The movie Scarlet Letter (can be vhs or dvd) My teenager read the book for English and now would like to see the movie.
5) candy theme christmas ornaments
Thank you in advance!
I asked really late in last month, so I will ask once more, just in case it wasn't seen. : )
I would like some bookmarks, my mom and I share them and lately there just doesn't seem to be enough. I know that some people make homemade bookmarks that are really cute and I like to keep and use them. But that's really all I want or need at this time.
My wishes for this month:
Yarn (scraps will work)
plastic canvas (scraps wonderful)
Flash drive (one of the kids needs this to keep his lessons on)
We are working on hot pads for the holidays.