Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Random Acts of Kindness (RAOK) Random Acts of Kindness (RAOK)

Topic: *****NOVEMBER'S RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS (RAOK)*****

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:   Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
emjay09 avatar
Date Posted: 11/28/2011 2:14 PM ET

I have a Dr. Pepper code for anyone who uses them. PM me and I'll send it to ya!

conniej76 avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 11/28/2011 10:41 PM ET

I have two coupons up for grabs:

1. Free Fashion Show Tee with a $75 purchase from Victoria's Secret. Good only Nov.30-Dec.4

2. $2.00 off any one Private Selection Frozen Appetizer,Pizza or Dessert(excludes ice cream) at Kroger-coupon expires in Feb.2012

IlliniAlum83 avatar
Standard Member medalPBS Cruise Attendee medal
Date Posted: 11/30/2011 11:29 AM ET

added several items to my list on page one here!

adopteesministry avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 11/30/2011 4:34 PM ET

heartheartheartCYBER-WEDNESDAY ( GOODIES TO GIVE-AWAY )heartheartheart  END OF NOVEMBER GIVE-AWAY

STOCKING STUFFERS?? FIRST COME-FIRST SERVE- Limit 2 items if still available

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TAKEN 1) Set of 3 Christmas Stamp pins still in original sealed plastic ( Reindeer, Snowman, Tree ) Nice metal with push pin back

When stamps were 41 cents- All to one person-  Especially nice for Stamp collectors of those who wear Christmas pins.

2) Set of 2 Christmas Stamp pins still in original sealed plastic ( Reindeer, Tree ) when stamps were 41 cents

3) Mini Green Christmas Tree ornament book- hardcover  "Christmas Around the World- ITALY " with traditions & customs in Italy,Christmas hymns & carols, Holiday Recipes- Excellent condition- put out by Sears Roebuck 1982

TAKEN 4) Mini "Christmas Around the Word" book- Recipes, hardcover (fits in hand ) 27 pages, Recipes- 1 each from many countries.  Red and white gingham cover- cute in excellent condition- put out by Sears Roebuck 1981

TAKEN 5} 2 miniature- tiny HUMMEL prints of boy and girl in plastic golden frames- 2 inch by 3 inch- stamped on back- Orignial Hummel Print- made in West Germany- Hope this goes to a Hummel collector or fan or a gift to someone who is! Look vintage but in great shape and have hanger on back- Hummel kids sitting on fence.

6) Mini- ( tiny ) Nutcracker mini golden book- fits in palm of hand- Put out by Lifesavers- in super condition- no writing

7)  Eleanors Kitchen - A Magnet- small button circular in beige with flower bouquet

8) Mary's Kitchen- A Magnet- small button circular in beige with flower bouquet

TAKEN 9) 2 VERY NICE hardcover Winnie the Pooh mini books with dustcovers- excellent condition- Pooh Goes Visiting and Pooh Hears a Buzzing Noise-  2 inches by 3 inches- Both books to one person

TAKEN 10) Double candy cane - silver plated pin with bow- all in silver color- in a clear see through box- nice for lapel

11) The Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States- nice mini book with imitation leather maroon color cover and gold title- excellent condition-   Great for a history buff or student studying these now in school

12) ROYAL RANGERS- Navy Blue New Testament- Pocket Size- in excellent condition-  Gift pages left blank to fill in - Imitation leather cover with Gold lettered words New Testament and gold Logo for Royal Rangers- ( Would love this to go to someone who has been a Royal Ranger or to give to someone who was one for nostalgia!

13) NEW- 2 NBA TEAM STICKERS Packages- 3D Stickers-( CHARLOTTE BOBCATS )_ Really cute- team jersey is like a real minature cloth item, plus basket ball, tickets, team towel, logo, ( have $5.00 sticker on each package )

14) Children's Missal- Rememberance of First Holy Communion- Lovely white hardcover mini book with gold lettering and picture of child praying and angels- NEW, has gift page left blank to add name and date of First Communion

TAKEN 15)  BRAND NEW-SEALED in Plastic_ Monkey and Me / Mono Y Yo - Billingual: Spanish & English Language, A Cheerios Prize Book, - Paperback - 2007 Edition [Paperback]

TAKEN 16) A Charlie Brown Christmas- AUDIO TAPE CASSETTE- The Original Sound Track Recording of the television special- In original case - in excellent condition- case and insert- GREAT!  I love this!!

( I'm always looking for Adopted Person/Adoptees Testimonies/Articles/Poetry of their lives- stories of Christian Faith from Christian magazines- like Guidepost or others, or online stories relating to their Adoption/Adoption Reunion or Pro-Live Journeys ) If you have any- let me know. From Adult Adoptees or Adopted Children.  If you ever find any let me know- I'd love them!  Also interested in Birth Mother stories of Christian Faith too! )

Last Edited on: 12/2/11 2:20 PM ET - Total times edited: 4
Page: