|Page: Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.|
Welcome to the RAOK wishes thread - more fun to be had in the RAOK!
This is where we post our wishes - maybe things we collect, something we can no longer find in our area, things we have always wanted etc. etc. No wish is too big, you never know what will turn up. *As we get closer to the holidays, let us remember that this should not become a wish list for the whole family and friends.
Our own RAOK rules: Please
You do need to say THANK YOU. See our monthly *****thank you thread****, or you may acknowledge what you have received via PM to the members who granted your wishes. This is very important if you wish to continue to receive things from others.
If you see a wish you can grant, just PM the poster for their address.
If you have questions, feel free to contact me.
Last Edited on: 11/1/13 12:58 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
Happy November! :) I hope everyone has a great month.
My wishes are:
- Any issues of "Mother Earth Living" or "Mother Earth News" magazine (or similar magazines)
- Any size of emergency candles (the kind that burn for a long while)
- Teas or coffees (nothing with lemon, please)
- Anything Hello Kitty or Snoopy
- Wet N Wild/Eco Tools/Burt's Bees products or coupons
- I love cute accessories, so any sort of fashion accessories with hearts or bows (hair bands, jewelry, ect ect.) or just generally cute would be very welcomed
Thanks for reading. :)
Last Edited on: 11/7/13 1:16 AM ET - Total times edited: 3
Happy November 1st! ♡
My wishes are:
I haven't been online on PBS for a long time. I'm glad to be back. =)
I am finally starting my career as a teacher. I'll be graduating in December. Any materials would be great.
Thank you for reading!
Last Edited on: 11/1/13 8:43 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
Happy November, everyone. (Christmas is almost here!)
My wishes for are:
Any words of wisdom/encouragement or helpful hints for a budding teacher? Please share! I'd love to hear about ways I can make the most of limited resources and classroom management strategies that work. Thanks for reading!
My wishes are as follows:
for grandkids: baby diapers /pullups / wipes / desitin / baby food
for me :: yogurt / energy bars / cereals / nail polish / covergirl / pudding
for cats : dry food / canned food / litter / treats
for DD and me: victoria secrets / bath and bodyworks
old playing cards / bus ticket stubs/ old maps / board game cards / foreign stamps / odd pictures from a magazine /
any magazine pic that you might see of these shows: American Horror: Coven .....or.... Walking Dead....or......Sleepy Hollow..........
Here is my Wish List:
- Anything cross stitching related, but especially patterns (any kind of patterns as I cross-stitch for the online charity LoveQuilts and a wide variety of themes are requested to be stitched, though please, no Christmas/winter/angel patterns, I'm all set on those!); I'd especially like those 'One Nighter' pamphlets
- 3D puzzle or wood model or any kind of kit or model for building a model tower/building; I'd really like one of the Empire State Building but I'd be happy for anything that looks like it belongs in a modern day city; even if all the pieces aren't there or it has been used before, it doesn't matter to me, I would still be happy to have it
- Small thin pins, for the purposes of pinning down completed cross stitch for framing (would also be happy for just any advice on what kind of pins and where to find them)
- Anything related to dragons: statues, posters, postcards, calendars, toys, figures, anything remotely related to dragons (honestly, I want to write a book featuring dragons and surrounding myself in dragon memorabilia is wonderful inspiration; would also welcome any other mythical creatures but mostly dragons)
- Any Halloween decorations you're looking to get rid of! I love Halloween and am looking to really build up my collection of decorations
I have wishes for costume pieces. I know they're long shots but it never hurts to ask, right? All of these would be for an adult, nothing kid-sized, thanks!
- Yellow rain coat, like the classic basic bright yellow rain coat that's iconic to the point of being a stereotype
- Yellow (or white that can be dyed yellow) jumpsuit/full bodysuit; skin tight or baggy, either way works
- Black or purple or blue witch/wizard hat, tall and pointy; it's okay if it is worn and raggedy, that's the look I'm going for
- Red or purple full length skirt
Like I said, I know it's a long shot but I figured I should just put it out there in the world :) If you have any ideas on how I can get my hands on them for cheap, I would also welcome those suggestions.
Thanks for reading my wish list! Happy November, everyone! Holiday months are approaching!
I would love to receive any of the following, thank you!
Thank you all for your kindness
My wishes for November are:
1. Coke codes-always greatly appreciated and put to use. :)
2. Lean cusine codes-trying to save up for a item for Xmas on there for my sister
3. Coupons-especially any from the Internet if you do print extra or any to buy DVD's with
4. Anything coca cola-I am not picky and love it!
5. Anything that is Gooseberry Patch that you no longer want
6. Empty DVD cases in good condition-I get DVD's sometimes without cases that is why I am needing them
7. Any movie or TV Dvd that you no longer want-no horror please-I will take them without a case as well
#1 longshot- Anything from the TV shows "True Blood","Haven" or "Sons of Anarchy" that you no longer want-can be anything :)
Thank you for looking as always. I will try to fulfill wishes on here as well.
Kellogg's Family Reward Codes
Anything related to U.S. Soccer, Real Madrid, LA Galaxy, Everton, Major League Soccer, English Premier League, FIFA World Cup or UEFA
Coupons for Coppertone Tattoo Guard sunscreen
Scrabble tiles (any letters)
Coupons for: Groceries
Victoria's Secret for free panties or $10 off a purchase
Poptabs-for Ronald McDonald House
Coke codes (always VERY much appreciated!)
Stamps for the 'stamp saver' Rachel Ray dinnerware from Albertsons (get a free stick-on stamp for every $10 spent at Albertsons -- if you're not collecting them yourself, I'll happily take them!)
Advil PM Product coupon which says "save $1.00 on ANY Advil PM Product (not 20 ct. size, the one that says 'any size'); expires 12/12/13
Granola bars, oatmeal, or other snacks that I can put in care packages for my son in the Marine Corps.
Hormel Compleats or Sandwichmakers
Special K or Honey Bunches of Oats cereal
Wet N Wild Cosmetics
Long Shot: any Nintendo DS Megaman game
Last Edited on: 11/3/13 5:41 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
I've gotten hooked on knitting dishcloths out of cotton yarn. My wish would be for any color 100% cotton yarn, 4-ply, Lily-brand Sugar 'n Cream (for example), 2 oz balls. Thanks.
Hi All! My wishes for November are:
Any current or old copies of Country Home or Country Sampler magazine (the one where you look at rooms decorated with items for sale).
Bookmarks with Scripture
Anything Gooseberry Patch
Thanks for looking at my list! Blessings!
Last Edited on: 11/1/13 10:50 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
I am wishing for the usual:)
Travel Samples. This can be anything from shampoo, soap, makeup, perfume, etc.
Stationary for my sisters. They write pen pals and enjoy getting new notecards, stickers, etc to put on their letters.
Coupons for restaurants(McDonalds, Chick-fil-a, Wendy's, etc) grocery(cereal, beauty, dog food, )
Thanks in advance!
I'm wishing for:
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Leopard print duct tape
Just added one more item to my 'want list' (Stick on stamps from Albertsons for the Rachel Ray dinnerware, obtained for every $10 purchase; might just be a regional Albertsons promo., though)
Happy Thanksgiving to all!
1. Anything Disney related, but not Princesses (I know, shocker right?). We are planning a surprise trip next spring and I thought it would be fun to give my kiddos some Disney small toys or stickers or coloring books while we are there. Doesn't have to be fancy or big, actually the smaller the better!
2. Also, anything Pixar, Star Wars or Muppets related.. seems Disney has their hand in a lot of stuff now.
3. Any Udi's coupons.
4. Photo mats for "baby first year" or "graduation" collages that have the large oval in the middle and the small ovals all around. With us going to Disney, I thought it would be a cheap and fun souvenir to have the kiddos press pennies. We could put a picture of our trip in the middle and the pennies around it.
5. Anything Despicable Me related. My daughter's birthday is a few months away, and she's having a Minion Party.
- Owl, bluejay, or spider stuff, especially jewelry, knick-knacks, art
Last Edited on: 11/8/13 12:59 PM ET - Total times edited: 2
Hello everyone! I want to thank everyone for the October thoughts and prayers. I have been released to go back to school on November 7th with a cane and a limp! I am so excited to go back.
For November, my wish list is:
crayons (8, 16, 24 count packs)
ideas for kids' holiday activities that will not offend those who do not celebrate
socks with grippers on bottom. (My floors are wood and I still have to be very careful about sliding)
coupons for eSpirit shoes (I don't know if there is such a thing but the only kind I have found that give enough for swelling and are kind of dressy/casual)
Again, thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers. I know it helped speed my healing.