|Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.|
few paraphrases for those observing Christmas:
1. Move hitherward the entire assembly of those who are loyal in their belief.
2. Nocturnal hours whose stillness is unbroken.
3. Listen, the celestial harbingers produce harmonious sounds.
4. An emotion excited by the acquisition or expectation of good given to the terrestrial sphere.
5. Adorn the buildings.
6. Exalted heavenly beings to whose outpourings we harken.
7. During the nocturnal hours those guarding the ovine quadrupeds survey their charges.
8. Twelve o'clock on a cloudless night witnessed its arrival.
9. The Christmas preceding all others.
10. Small municipality in Judea southwest of Jerusalem.
11. A diminuitive homo sapiens who palpates a musical instrument consisting of a hollow cylinder with ends covered by tightly-drawn skins.
12. White, ductile, malleable metallic instruments---usually hollow and cup-shaped that vibrate when struck.