|Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.|
1. Cut back on spending. I spend too much money on unnecessary things. If it's not a need, I'll put on my want list for later. I won't waste my assets.
2. Find a book agent. I've got a book that's out that only my family and friends know about called Escape of Dreams. I need to let others know of it too.
3. Save up for driving school. I am 32 years old and have had my learner's permit for 3 years now. I need to have a license.
4. Save up for a car. I don't think I need to explain how important this is to me.
5. Find a full-time job. Try. This might be the hardest of the resolutions to pull off. The unemployment rate is skyrocketing that dream to death.
These are constants in my book, but maybe this year will be a success story for me.