The Next Millionaires Author:Paul Zane Pilzner What if youcould sit down and talk for an hour about your financial future with a world-famous, college professor, presidential economic advisor, and New York Times bestselling author on economic trends? Even better, what if he were also a multimillionaire entrepreneur, a man who walked the talk, earning his first million before the age of 26 a... more »nd his first $10 million before age 30?
You can - and here's what he'd tell you: "Your timing couldn't be better!" Today we are poised for an economic growth spurt that will far exceed the explosion of the 1990s, and those entering the growth industry of direct selling are perfectly positioned to benefit from teh boom ahead.
The Next Millionaires shows you:
- Why the Internet has barely gotten started, and how you can capitalize on it.
- Why the "technology gap" is where you'll find the greatest economic potential.
- Why home-based business entrepreneurs will be amount the richest in our new economy.
- Why recent changes in tax law have given home-based entrepreneurs the competitive edge.
- Why direct selling has become the wealth=creation vehicle of choice for millions.