Learn how to give criticism effectively and take it constructively.
* 8 ways to phrase criticism in the best possible manner
* 12 points to guaruntee that a criticism will be productive
* How to evaluate criticism of yourself and decide if it is worht acting up on.
* What it takes to change a critized behavior
* How to interpret the 'real meaning' of a criticism and access the possible motives of the critc
* How to separate the content of a criticism from the emotional climate in which it may have been given
* 6 ways to appraise the validity of any criticism
* 4 strategies to make changing your behavior easier
* How to critize employees in a way that increases their efficiency and morale
* 6 problem situations that arise on the job and how to resolve them.
* 5 questions to ask yourself before you offer criticism to a friend, spouse, child, employer, or employee.
Criticism is every where, we get it all the time, but most people dont' handle it very well and it can become a real source of irritation and problem in some people's life. On the other hand there are times we must be the critic, but are we good ones? What about those with a critical spirit.
This book offers LOTS of help and information on how to deal with it both ways, construtively and in a healthy manner