|Page: Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.|
This is where we post our wishes - maybe things we collect, something we can no longer find in our area, things we have always wanted etc, etc. No wish is too big (though common sense is appreciated!); you never know what will turn up.
We must all abide by these PBS rules :
Our own RAOK rules:
And please remember, if one of the moderators contacts you about a posting, then we are only trying to keep the forum running smoothly and according to PBS rules. If you are asked to change, move, or delete your post, please do so. Most of you know that the PBS team does get involved to edit posts, and accounts do get suspended, if rules are broken. We hate to see that happen to our fellow RAOKers!
If you have questions, feel free to contact me.
Happy Fall Y'all! My wishes for October...
* Coke codes (like a zillion other people)
* Any misc. medical supplies... gauze, gloves, forceps, braces, etc. I'm trying to build a nice emergency first aid kit.
* AT&T Flip Phone w/charger ~ mine is on its last leg & I do NOT want to change to a smartphone.
* Old style hand held shower sprayer that attaches to your faucet.
* I'm new to essential oils & would like to try out some different ones so if you have any partial bottles or scents you don't like that you're willing to part with it would be greatly appreciated. Nothing lavender please, I'm allergic.
* I finally got myself a Seal-a-Meal machine & would appreciate any bags or accessories you may no longer be using.
* Men's Ties ~ There's a local lady that makes lap quilts for charity out of old ties & I've been collecting them for her.
* Any old brooches, earrings, rings, etc. costume jewelry that is the size of a quarter or larger. The bigger & more gaudy, the better.
* Coupons for the following... ALL detergent, Oxy Clean, Windex, Kleenex/Puffs/etc., Angel Soft or Northern TP, Stouffers, Life Cereal, Cheerios, Cocoa Pebbles, Cocoa Krispies, Triscuits, Pringles, Jif, Quaker Instant Oatmeal, Miracle Whip, canned tomato products, Pasta & Pasta Sauces.
Happy October! Wishing you lots of love and happiness!
My wishes this month are:
Coke codes (always useful!)
Any toys for a 1 year old girl (she's especially into Disney)
Disney cartoon movies on DVD (with or without cover is fine)
Any brand of pumpkin coffee packets
This might be a long shot wish but any beads/crafting items that look like colorful ice cream sprinkles
Last Edited on: 9/30/15 9:52 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
My list includes:
1) Anything Doc McStuffins
2) Anything Mickey Mouse
3) pink or blue roll duck tape
5) Halloween socks size 8-10
Last Edited on: 10/10/15 8:00 PM ET - Total times edited: 3
Happy October! :) Just found this and thought it was cute hope it brings all of you a smile: http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/37439-Happy-October.png
I would welcome still any ideas for Trunk or Treat either decoration of my car-wise or Mona Claus me. Please see my trunk or Treat thread or PM me for more info. Thank you!
Anything at all Halloween related for my daughter, Raven. She wanted me to ask, said she would love anything!
Marlboro coupons and Coke codes.
Long Shot--Peanut Butter Twix not the ones with the chocolate cookie. We like the original, regular cookie. They just came back out, they say "New Recipe" I can not get these in my area, I tried Amazon, but it said chocolate cookie. I know they are out there as my sister bought one in another town. If anyone comes across any, send me 1 or 2 lol, Id jump for joy.
Thanks for reading! Happy Spooky October!
Last Edited on: 10/1/15 8:11 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
I'm wishing for:
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
My wishes for this month are:
1. Luggage tags-I need two or three if possible...will take any size,shape or color.
2. Coupons-especially any from the Internet or that you have extra of--also like them from convenience stores and etc.
3. Any kind of fall or harvest decor you no longer want...love fall :)
4. Mail for my Mom--she doesn't get much and trying to keep her happy and positive until Xmas time--even a postcard would help--PM me for address.
5. Any samples of green tea or white tea body wash or anything from Bath and Body Works-would greatly appreciate it.
6.DVD's you no longer want...no horror please..will take them without a case as well.
Thank you for reading. I will try to fulfill wishes on here as well.
Minion tic tac box or anything minion
Health magazines – any kind for me and my son
Plain invitation 6 needed
Men size 3x White dress shirt or any color for my 17yr old son
Men Dress pants size 44 by 32 any color for my 17yr old son
K-cups and coupons
Anything about: Plexus, Shakeology shakes
Coupons: Any coupons, samples
coupons for Hellofresh or Graze
Oxy clean power
Boost glucose control
Drink mix singles (anything like that) coupons or pkgs
Carnation instant breakfast –coupons or pkgs
Cat food and litter coupons
Canon fine ink cartridges – 40 Black, 41 Color, 30 Black, 31 Color
Thank you, Blessings
Last Edited on: 10/11/15 12:09 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
$3 Coupon for Pearls Probiotic (if you sign up at the website they will mail one per address.... but only once so I can't do it again}
Regular Pepsi Coupons
Aveda Invati shampoo and conditioner samples
John Frieda- luxurious Volume shampoo and conditioner samples
**Coupons or Promo Codes for Lowes, Home Depot, Bath and Body Works (B&B in-store use)
would like to try a Gelly roll gel pen
BookMates II- charcoal, ribbons, pansies or quasar
Betty Boop Stickers
Last Edited on: 10/1/15 3:13 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
I recently began the hobby of making bead stretch bracelets and could use any beads you no longer want anymore to make some bracelets. Also any unwanted bead necklaces (broken ok) that I can take apart and reuse the beads. Thanks!
I want to thank Cynthia (clariail) for the wonderful box of beads she sent me. I really appreciate it!
Last Edited on: 11/26/15 7:33 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
This is my wish for October:
Yeah NO more diaper coupons required.
this months wishes;
cat related coupons; litter, dry food, cans, treats
Right now I would love any cute cat magnets you have.
decorating my frig with cat magnets.
My wishes for October:
- Dog toys
- The Great Race (1965) DVD
- 4x6 photo frames
- Rise of the Guardians DVD
for my grandmother:
- Thomas Kinkade Disney Puzzles (we are searching for: Aladdin, Sleeping Beauty, Tangled, Lady & the Tramp,the NEWEST Little Mermaid)
- Nail Polish
- any Disney Beauty and the Beast items
- Bluejay, owl, or spider stuff, especially jewelry, knick-knacks, art
Thanks for looking!
Last Edited on: 10/13/15 9:40 AM ET - Total times edited: 1
Blessed Samhain and Happy Halloween PBS'ers! :D
Here's some things I could use if you happen across them:
As always, I've had a TBI and I use little memo pads, note pads, post-its etc. to make lists for my daily tasks. I'm a forgetful thing these days.
Old maps-road maps, atlas pages etc. for crafting.
Folk artsy or vintage card fronts, again for crafting.
Thanks for lookin' guys!
Last Edited on: 10/4/15 3:21 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
I have a strange request. I am looking for a wide leather watch band. When I searched for one they were mostly called a biker watchband. They were really popular in the 70's. They are usually about 1 1/2" wide. I have recently been given one of my dad's old watches without a band and he used to wear this type of band and I really want the watch to remind me of him. I would prefer brown, but I will take any color if anyone happens to have one.
I would put the following coupons to good use:
Polident denture cleaner
Denta Stix dog treats
any dog treat coupons
Yarn (any color, doesn't have to be full skeins, anything will help and will be appreciated)
anything & everything Doctor Who (my nephews are OBSESSED with Doctor Who & are on the hunt for all they can find!)
Bow Tie (one Nephew is on the search for as many as he can get, to wear with his new Doctor Who image)
Water Color pencils
Tarot Cards (do not have to be a full set, can mix & match)
Last Edited on: 10/11/15 5:36 PM ET - Total times edited: 2