|Page: Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.|
This is where we post our wishes - maybe things we collect, something we can no longer find in our area, things we have always wanted etc, etc. No wish is too big, you never know what will turn up.
Our own RAOK rules: Please
Do not offer
You do need to say THANK YOU. See our monthly ****thank you thread****, or you may acknowledge what you have received via a personal PM to the members who granted your wishes. This is very important if you wish to continue to receive things from others.
If you see a wish you can grant, just PM the poster for their address.
And please remember, if one of the moderators contacts you about a posting, we are only trying to keep the forum running smoothly and according to PBS rules. If you are asked to change, move, or delete your post, please do so. Most of you know the PBS team does get involved to edit posts and accounts do get suspended if rules are broken. We hate to see that happen to our fellow RAOKers!
If you have questions, feel free to contact me.
Last Edited on: 9/30/14 9:21 PM ET - Total times edited: 3
Wow, October already! Here's my 'wishes'!:
Regional request: Albertsons stores are giving out stickers for every $10 spent (up until Christmas). Am collecting them to try to get a non-stick pan and hopefully a pour pot for my DS, so would love any extras if you have any!
Coke codes (always VERY much appreciated!)
Candy products (especially Hershey's, but all are appreciated!)
Scott (or other brand) personal/flushable wipes
Any brand of almonds or peanuts
Little Debbie Snack Cakes
Mariani or Sunmaid, etc., Dried Fruit
Fresh Express Salad Mixes
Granola bars, oatmeal, or other snacks that I can put in care packages for my son in the Marine Corps.
Hormel pepperoni, Hormel Compleats
Langer's juice or Welch's, Tropicana refrigerated juice, or any other juice coupons
Libby's canned vegetables
Special K, Honey Bunches of Oats, Chex, or any Quaker cereal
Wet 'N Wild Cosmetics
1) Nintendo DS games (for the small, handheld Nintendo gaming device; I send these to my DS in the Marines).
2) Just got a new kitten!! (see my avatar). He and my other cats love cat toys of all kinds, especially those feather wands, etc.!
3) Small size kitty harnesses; I have a larger one, but need some smaller sizes, to accommodate my new kitten -- want to get him used to wearing a harness, as I'm hoping to have him certified as a 'pet therapy' cat, to take him to nursing homes, etc., to spread some cheer. Seems to me that he has the perfect kind of personality for this, is so affectionate and sweet!
Last Edited on: 10/21/14 4:23 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Here are my wishes:
*a computer mouse really need.
*a 5-star binder
*a sketchbook to draw in
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Last Edited on: 10/27/14 11:23 PM ET - Total times edited: 10
Boxtops for Education and Campbell's labels for Education
I am in need of a stylus that will work on my iPhone. My fingers just don't like the little keys on the keyboard and my girls are making fun of my typos (which I apparently don't see before hitting 'send' ).
My wish is for some new players to the games forum.
If you've ever wondered how to play the games in the game forum, now is the chance to learn.
A new game opened that is for newbies!!!
The RAOK I am hoping for is that if you decide to join, please post that I referred you. There is a contest for newbies and another contest for recruiters.
Hope to see you there as we are always looking for fresh faces!
* Yarn (any kind; doesn't have to be full skeins.)
* a Bottle of champagne ( hey, a girl can wish. *sighs*)
* Avon Lipstick - "Cherry Jubilee" & "Vamp"
* Divergent (DVD)
* The Fault in Our Stars (DVD)
My usual wishes: Purina weight circles (dog and cat), Cat Chow UPCs, Iams dog UPCs, boxtops and labels for education
I would also like: Cloth/reusable shopping bags for presenting stuff to the food panty. (I like to create special bags to be given in addition to the usual basics) OR, if anyone has any cute ideas for presenting "stuff" - I try to always include laundry detergent, bar soap, toilet paper and then whatever other personal care items I get a good deal on.
Coupons wants are on page 3 of the coupon thread. Thanks!!
COKE CODES & KELLOGGS CODES!!
I now have 5 kittens that my mama cat has blessed me with. She will be spayed here in a few days. The kittens are now 6 weeks old and in need of lots of toys, they are so playful. They have all been sick with an upper respiratory sickness and been on antibiotics for a while now, due to the pay out on all that I was hoping someone might have some extra kitty toys, anything at all. Any cat coupons would be great too! Thanks!
My daughter is still hoping for a few more Halloween or Christmas items, anything at all, she is always so excited about the upcoming holidays. Any decor, stickers ect..
Anything kitty related too. Cards, bookmarks, stickers, shirts, pins, earrings, anything and everything cat!
Last Edited on: 10/15/14 2:37 PM ET - Total times edited: 4
I'm wishing for:
for some reason i can't print coupons from my computer... i could do it before but i can't now .
for grandkids: baby diapers /pullups / wipes
for me :: yogurt / energy bars / cereals / nail polish / covergirl / pudding
for cats : dry food / canned food / litter / treats
for DD and me: victoria secrets / bath and bodyworks
old maps / board game cards / foreign stamps / odd pictures from a magazine / ticket stubs from events / baseball cards/ foreign pages from books / bird pictures / round or square coasters from a restaurant.
ANYTHING : Wizard of Oz......
ANYTHING ; H A L L O W E E N
anything : W A L K I N G D E A D
------------- >>> new this month: for my mom who is 88 years old :
any copies of the magazines : Angels on earth - or - Guideposts
T H A N K S
Last Edited on: 10/1/14 2:03 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
My wishes for October are:
1. Lean cuisine codes
2. Coupons-any from the Internet that sounds good to you or any that come from odd places like gas stations for instance. Trying to save $$ anyway that I can.
3. Any movie or TV DVD you no longer want--I will take them without a case as well. No horror please. I greatly appreciate anything new that I can watch due to limited tv reception. :)
4. Any kind of foot cream or foot scrub samples you don't want or a small bottle. Trying to find something that will work on my feet.
5. Reed diffuser oil refills or any accessories
6. Any kind of fall decoration you don't want or can't use--I love fall! :)
7. Any kind of paper stencil that is a word or object--trying to branch out in making unique magnets for people on here.
Thanks for reading. Will do my best to fulfill wishes on here as well. :)
I got a neat idea & am wishing for bunches of...
C O R K S
yeah, just the regular used wine bottle corks, or if you have something more unusual...pm me! I don't think I have any kind of preferences, just know that I need lots and it will take a while til they add up; thanks!
♦Dollhouse Miniatures for shadow box: Mini Books,Food, Decor, Pets, Phone, Cute tiny stuff- THANK YOU!
♦Swedish/Norwegian Christmas-Cards,Stickers,Ornmaments,Little Gnomes,Lucia, God Jul items, Dala Horse
♦Crafts: Cute Kids Buttons, Pretty Laces/Trims/Ribbons, White or Red Felt Squares, tiny white pearl buttons
♦American Girl Kirsten stuff: Notecards, stationery, stickers, buttons, craft stuff- paper dolls, etc. Mini doll.
♦Charlie Brown &friends small plastic figurines-Charlie, Lucy,Linus,Woodstock, P Patti- want to use as cake toppers. Any Charlie Brown Christmas related stuff. (Love Linus as a Shepherd )
♦Small nativity figures: Jesus in manger, Sheep, Shepherds- painted detail plastic type or vintage
Last Edited on: 10/3/14 10:03 AM ET - Total times edited: 9
I would appreciate
Charms- approx size of a nickel
Regular Pepsi Coupons
Coupon for Pearls Probiotic
Aveda Invati shampoo and conditioner samples
John Frieda- luxurious Volume shampoo and conditioner samples
Coupons or Promo Codes for Lowes, Home Depot
Last Edited on: 10/1/14 11:34 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
*Little notepads. I've suffered a TBI and I have to make a list daily of the things I need to do otherwise, I forget. So, tiny notepads are a necessity. No preference, can be spiral, loose leaf, from charitable organizations...Sticky notes are great 'cause I can stick 'em to my forehead ;)
*Anything horse-stickers, note cards, charms etc.
Any loose rhinestones (especially 5-8mm red oval)
Strange ones this month, huh?
Hey all, I'm rejoining the world of PBS and RAOK!
Here is my Wish List:
- Anything cross stitching related, but especially patterns (any kind of patterns as I cross-stitch for the online charity LoveQuilts and a wide variety of themes are requested to be stitched, though please, no Christmas/winter/angel patterns, I'm all set on those!); I'd especially like those 'One Nighter' pamphlets
- 3D puzzle or wood model or any kind of kit or model for building a model tower/building; I'd really like one of the Empire State Building but I'd be happy for anything that looks like it belongs in a modern day city; even if all the pieces aren't there or it has been used before, it doesn't matter to me, I would still be happy to have it
- Anything related to dragons: statues, posters, postcards, calendars, toys, figures, anything remotely related to dragons (honestly, I want to write a book featuring dragons and surrounding myself in dragon memorabilia is wonderful inspiration; would also welcome any other mythical creatures but mostly dragons)
- Any Halloween decorations you're looking to get rid of! I love Halloween and am looking to really build up my collection of decorations
- Tea cups/pots/saucers that are kid-sized and plastic, doing a Alice in Wonderland 'Unbirthday' party for a friend
I have wishes for costume pieces. I know they're long shots but it never hurts to ask, right? All of these would be for an adult, nothing kid-sized, perferably in the Medium through X-Large range but will take any size bigger or smaller to play with, thanks!
- Leather belts; worn or in good shape, it doesn't matter, any will do
- Yellow (or white that can be dyed yellow) jumpsuit/full bodysuit; skin tight or baggy, either way works
- Black or purple or blue witch/wizard hat, tall and pointy; it's okay if it is worn and raggedy, that's the look I'm going for
- Red or purple full length skirt
- Hooded cloak of any color but preferably black, brown, or red
Like I said, I know it's a long shot but I figured I should just put it out there in the world :) If you have any ideas on how I can get my hands on them for cheap, I would also welcome those suggestions.
Thanks for reading my wish list! Happy October, everyone!
my wishes for October:
- any Disney 100 Years of Magic McDonalds Happy Meal Toys
- any unwanted animated Scooby-Doo or TCM (Turner Classic Movie) DVD movies
- any kind of costume/fashion jewelry
- anything involving Greek Mythology and Ancient Egypt
for my mother and grandmother:
- any Leukemia Awareness items
- coupons for NAKED brand drinks
- coupons for Minute Maid Orange Juice or Lemonade
- Thomas Kinkade Disney Puzzles (we are searching for: The Jungle Book, Lady and the Tramp, Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty, Tangled and The Lion King)