The One Year Book of Devotions For Kids Author:Variuus Daily devotional time is important for children as well as for adults. And The One Year Book of Devotions for Kids can be a valuale tool in developing your child's own personal devotions. Here is a collection of stories designed for kids-stories that focus on issues children face and are written for kids to understand. And if you child is too yo... more »ung yet to have is or her own devotion tie, these devotions can be used for the whole family just as easily. These stories-soe funny, some serious, all inspiring-are taken from Keys for Kids, the bimonthly sotry magazine from Children's Bible Hour, which has been reaching families by radio for many years.
The unique features of ech day's reading will enrich your child's devotional time:
1. A bable passage that stets up the day's theme.
2. A contemporary story that shows the passage being applied.
3. A "how about you?" section that asks children how the story and Scripture apply to their own lives.
4. A Bible memory verse for each day.
5. a "key"-two to five works that keenly summarize the message of the day.
Besides the 365 readings, The One Year Book of Devotions for Kids also includes a topical index so you can look up stories that apply to specific situations, such as moving to a new town, making and relating to friends, taking drugs, praying, and so on. The book also includes a useful Scripture index.« less