My kids loved this book, and it was full of useful information. We have referred to this many times when they bring in some bug I don't know what to do with. Answers a lot of questions on how to keep the little guys alive until the kids can be convinced to release them.
Table of Contents:
1. Bugs That Eat Other Bugs
2. Bugs That Have Special Tricks to Avoid Being Gobbled Up
3. Bugs That Look Like Something They're Not
4. Bugs That Live and Work in Groups
5. Bugs That Communicate with Each Other in Special Ways
6. Bugs That Multiply--Before Your Eyes!